How can we stop all the race mixing in Europe?

How can we stop all the race mixing in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wyqZqq6ZVMo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are no Africans in Germany.

we call them Germans

>athletic negroes still have to settle for ugly hambeats that are likely on welfare

the absolute state of niggers

Are there a lot of THICC girls in Germoney?

I mean if it is webm related then they can have them as far as I'm concerned.

Women are a civilizing force. Let our lower tier white women go. They may slowly start to civilize the black men. Look what hot women did to the Vikings.

>ugly hambeats
That's average german women.

>Women are a civilizing force.
Yet as soon as they got the vote, 2 world wars.

Implying this is a bad thing. Race mixed children are stronger , smarter and more genetically healthy than others.

Easy. Next time you're out on the street and you see a nigger with a white girl, just start whaling on him.

The "white" american strikes back

Luckily blacks are not aggressive and highly intelligent

>muh hybrid vigor

I'm not against race mixing, since women find me repulsive anyway, but I can't stand the dindu attitude.. guys saying nigga 100000 times, acting like they are muh dick superheroes. Probably are drug dealers
fuck off with that stupidity

Not an argument , also what I say is correct.

Above white in every aspect.

>YOU ALL POSTING IN A (1 POST BY OP) THREAD

FUCKING KILLYOUSELF

Land whales.

>fat ugly cows

Prove that two Europeans mixing, say a German and a Russian, won't produce hybrid vigour. Dumb meme flag. Projecting the fact you're an amerimutt.
>bragging over ugly women fucking you
Niggers really are dumb as fuck.

This. Ugly women get to feel dick too and someone has to make those mixed qt maids as well. That way, Aryan Godesses can be kept for white men.

t.Amerimutt

I know some single fat dutch woman who has a black kid. Ugly white women (mostly western) are the biggest problem in Europe.

i thought europeans were supposed to be skinny and fit

t.still not an argument
It has been proven that race mixed kids are better than generic single race ones so suck it racist

German tanks are rolling again

Not Germans user, not Germans. Ask anyone in Europe and they'll tell you that German girls are the fucking worst.

Prove it. Prove that a nigger mixing with a German produces more hybrid vigour than German mixing with a Irishmen.
There is not a single mullato scientist or smart person of note, there are tons of genius coming from European mixing

Until then, keep coping mutt. And show your flag, mullato mutt.

>"Europeans are thin, educated, and intelligent!"
>nigger imports still manage to find themselves a pair of fat white low-IQ sows

Speaking from experience, over time this leads to more loyal and beautifull white women. All the disloyal/ugly ones self-select out of the gene pool.

The few white women left in brazil wouldn't want to be within 100m of a nigger. And they're gorgeous. Which sucks for me, since i'm not white.

>These women have equal rights to you.

This is prime evidence of why women should not be allowed in politics at all. If they wish to do thsi shit they move to Africa, oh wait thats dangerous so they important and have white men protect whats left of the stable society so they can stuff their face and fuck niggers.

take care of your women
or just keep blaming niggers

I agree. That's why Brazil is the most successful nation that has ever existed.

*rape your women
Betrayers lose their rights

Those Africans are stealing our Braphogs!!!

Like you can do anything about it!
You CANNOT stop the BIG BLACK COCK!!!!!

Are these women American expats?

First they control your siege beast, then they will go after your goblin infantry, what's going th be left of the german army after that?

Most of coal burning at least here in Finland is a mistake of youth, not I'd understand, accept or condone it. Regular white Finns marrying africans or arabs is quite uncommon, they marry mostly overweight, overaged and/or borderline retarded women I would not want to make my kids with anyways. Still, almost every single arab and somali ends up marrying one of their own in the end. From what I've understood, the most common international marriages in Finland are still between ronery rural men and their slavic/asian import wives, and finnish women and european men.

The only real problem is how to stop naive teenagers and women in their early 20s from seeking excitement and exotism. Very few stay that way, but even the short stray to that path can lead to regretful single mom or other negative consenquenses both to girls and society.

>implying losing german coalburning landwhales that will eventually pay the toll anyway is a bad thing
nothing of value was lost, and even then, germany has to pay for destroying europe once again, they're the only ones to blame for this situation

99% of Greek women will not go with Africans. They are not racist against them, as they should be, but at least they are far from coal burners

how can white men even compete ?

BS race mixxing doesn't happen in Germany.

Every mulatto I know is a piece of fucking shit ungrateful dumb cunt.

DEM BE STELIN OUR CATTLE!

Kill.

Talking on the Internet does nothing. The political systems of the world are controlled by a force hostile to your ideology.

You can only bring the change you want by killing the people in power.

It's utter nonsense. Hybrid vigor only occurs when massively inbred populations mix, that's why mongrel dogs are often healthier.

LOL

Just go onto a street...

>It has been proven
You don't understand science.
No scientists has ever proven anything.
The concept of proof has no meaning in science.

>race mixed kids are better
You don't understand biology.
There is no generic "better", such a term has no meaning in biology.

Also any source on your outlandish claims?

You wouldn't care about other women if you had a girlfriend.

>You will never see German women with a foreigner.
Every time I go into the street I do.

I have seen enough German Girls, either with blacks or Arabs.

I do. You will never see German women with a foreigner. Only few rare isolated incidents

>never
>rare incidents

make up your mind fritz

>implying he has the capacity to even find out who is in power

sorry for delete/ had spelling error. Anyways where you from? I generally don't see race mixing,

They are not even so ugly, just old. After failing to cash in their happiness lottery tickets to date. They try to laugh it off. But it is only fun and games until someone gets hurt.

>Anyways where you from?
Hamburg.

>the most common international marriages in Finland are still between ronery rural men and their slavic/asian import wives

Just when i thought fins couldn't get more asian

Leo Varadkar is a mutt by pol definition yet he is the prime minister or Ireland. Also a paki telling me I am mutt thats cute.

German women usually keep to themselves and don't race mix, Man too but its not rare to see a beta man with his Asian girl

Ok.

The one way to stop racemixing it's not to make the other races unappealing, cause unappealing don't work on women.

The trick is to make the white race more appealing.

youtu.be/wyqZqq6ZVMo

It is more successful than a lot of E.Europe countries both in terms of economical power and scientific.
It has been proven that children with race mix background have a higher resilience to disease and genetic malformation

>Lets give some white women to niggers
Shut the fuck up you fucking emasculated cuck shit spewing fucking cunt

I m in Munich.

How can we even compete?

That should carry the death penalty.

I've gone full blown nihilist blackpill when it comes to Europe. When you start to force yourself to view it all as one big absurdist sketch, I assure you it becomes quite entertaining. Try to watch the webm in the op without cracking a smile once you realize how silly it all seems. I dare you.

When I read about the women who was giving birth in Italy getting rape by a somali immigrant yesterday I burst out in laugher.

When I see a Prussian or north-Bavarian Frau, I always remember millions of best Russian females, slaughtered by Bolshevik minorities.

>It has been proven
Again.
Science has never proven anything, such a thing is impossible.
You are an idiot who doesn't understand science.

>children with race mix background have a higher resilience to disease and genetic malformation
Then what? Their parents individually? The average of one race? The average of both races?
This claim is completely meaningless unless you explain what you are comparing it to.

Still any source on that?

you can not
it is
inevitable

>bestgore.com logo

You mad, white boi?
Looks like your girls have had too much schnitzel.
Ayy lmao

>tfw this nigger has more dating success.
Being an abuse loud savage is more rewarding, women love that shit, it's in their nature.

wow, I actually feel sorry for the niggers if thats the best they can get

Is that the new sex swing I keep hearing about?

Hard to civilize a race of chimps mang

Also you should know that there are studies that suggest that opposite.

"Results. Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>It is more successful than a lot of E.Europe countries both in terms of economical power and scientific.
Which were under communist rule for how long? And how much more successful is Brazil than Western European nations and North East Asian nations? That's right faggot. Shut the fuck up.

>a chimp got a cow
And nothing of a value was lost.

We need a big wall that surrounds all of West, east and Sub-Saharan Africa. Then cut all humanitarian aid and let them destroy themselves.

Because domestic violence figures show the stupid cunts can really handle a nigger.

This is from a German discount store chain that operates here.
Obese sandnigger promoting obesity and sandniggering.
Nigger with (((thicc))) German girl.

>It is more successful than a lot of E.Europe countries both in terms of economical power and scientific.
That is just false.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Compare it to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Only very few European countries have a lower GDP per capita then Brazil.

You can't convince people with complex studies that contradict other studies.

You need to make the white race stop looking like the aggresors without cucking.

Lmfao

> be Germans
> spend the last century destroying Europe as completely as possible
> don't even stop to take a breath
> begin importing brain dead somali rapists into their wives cunts, even while they are in labor in the hospital
> bitch about any country that tries to remain uncucked, undermine their governments and economies

Alright guys, lets get serious.... how do we stop race mixing in Europe?

>picking up those women
I hope he doesn't mean that literally, seeing as he now lives in a place with socialized healthcare

You can't change women.
Giving them choice was the first mistake.
Opening the floodgates the second.

All we can do now is watch as this society crumbles. I cant even motivate myself to go to work and work with my own kind. I cant imagine having to save my people someday.

All this mocking of whites amuses me.. in the ultimate long run.. it is every other group that should be absolutely scared shitless of what kind of response we have... how empathetic and merciful will we be? That is really the only question here.

>Be US
>Fuck up Germany twice
>Help commit horrible atrocities
>Nuke Japan
>Make Germany a puppet state
>Make Germany important Turks
>Create Wars in the middle east
>Create Millions of Refugees
>Force Your Puppet state to import these Refugees
>Bitch about Europe getting flooded with Niggers
>While your country is 56% white

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
You seem to not understand what I am saying what I mean is it can be shown that children with a mixed genetic background have a better resilience to disease than same race children

I don't think race mixing is as prevalent as we all think it is. It is grossly over represented in the media.

The only women willing to breed with a different race are usually under educated / over medicated / not a significant loss to the white race.

I am not worried.

LOL dailymail, just fuck off.

Does this study take into account the rate of single parent household or the economical level of said families? If not your study doesnt prove much .

Hahahahahah okay now do De blasio!! Hahah

By understanding that race mixing, just like the entirety of the ovarian jews' existence, is a means to demoralize the white man.
Women are the niggers of genders and after being fed the equality meme for decades, them mingling up with their equals is to be expected.
There's only one option: understanding that we need to leave those sows behind in the filth they created.

>German girls are the fucking wurst