Trump apparently wants to Nuke NK despite warnings/objections of military leaders!

WARNING: NOT A DRILL

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1gIkcn99Q

WTF YOU GUYS!??!?! THIS WOULD BE THE DUMBEST THING EVERY! THIS WOULD BE WORSE THAN ANY OTHER NEOCONJOB BEFORE HIM!

NK JUST RELEASED STATEMENTS THAT EXTENDED AND OLIVE BRANCH TO SK TO COMPETE IN THE OLYMPIC GAMES. TRUMP WANTS TO FUCKING NUKE HIM REGARDLESS!

THIS IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY AND WOULD HAVE DEVASTATING CONSEQUENCES!

GUYS WE NEED TO CALL OUR CONGRESSMEN AND WRITE LETTERS OR SOMETHING. TRUMP NEEDS A REMINDER THAT HIS BASE IS ANTI INTERVENTIONIST!

>"Hillary will lead us to war and you'd have to be a moron to vote for someone like that!

TRUMP LEADS US TO WAR

>"Yeeeeehhaaaawwww! Finally someone has enough balls to start a war unlike Obama's weak ass!"?

I hate Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/war-north-korea-options/524049/
taskandpurpose.com/kinetic-bombardment-kep-weaponry/
projectrepublictoday.com/2017/09/20/secdef-mattis-hints-secret-kinetic-military-options-north-korea-air-forces-rods-god/
youtube.com/watch?v=OhasxiH1aQU
youtube.com/watch?v=N1tGCDeOi2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is a big-dick alpha Chad. Lil' Kim won't know what hit him.

His brain is swiss chees and he's doing the bidding of the international kikes who want to nuke DPRK cause they fund the enemies of the kikes.

You get dropped on your head?

YES finally some fucking action

I would much rather he nuke them then invade them. I have no problems with this. I love dead commies.

역시 갓럼프네

DO YOU LOVE FUCKING DEAD JAPS?!?!? NO MORE ANIME?!?!?!

JAPAN IS A FUCKING STONES THROW FROM NK

TRUMP IS GOING TO FUCKING DESTROY ANIME!

>"Hillary will lead us to war and you'd have to be a moron to vote for someone like that!

TRUMP LEADS US TO WAR

>"Yeeeeehhaaaawwww! Finally someone has enough balls to start a war unlike Obama's weak ass!"?

I hate Americans

>that's a bad thing

Pork the Nork.

YOURE ON A FUCKING ANIME IMAGEBOARD

TRUMPO IS DIRECTLY THREATENING CHAN CULTURE

YOU GUYS FUCKED UP

YOU MEMED THE WRONG PERSON

IF HE STARTS A WAR THAT WILL JUST PROVE EVERY FUCKING NEOLIBERAL CORRECT

WE CANT LET THIS HAPPEN

WRITE A LETTER TO THE WHITEHOUSE

CALL YOUR FUCKING CONGRESSMAN

THERE IS STILL HOPE THAT A NARCISSIST MIGHT APPEAL TO POPULISM AND IF HIS BASE COMMUNICATES TO THEM THAT THEY ARE ANTI INTERVENTIONIST THEN HE MIGHT BACK DOWN!

HE APPARENTLY WANTS TO NUKE THEM EVEN THOUGH THE GENERALS ARE SAYING ITS A BAD IDEA

YOU GUYS THIS ISNT FUNNY

THIS ISNT MICKEY MOUSE SHIT

THIS IS FUCKING REAL LIFE

IT COULD FUCK UP THE ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMY

CHINA MIGHT DEFAULT US LOANS AND THE DOLLAR COULD CRASH OVERNIGHT

I'd rather they get nuked than them make peace with SK and have SK de facto align themselves with the chinks. Nuking them is the only way to delay the real war on the horizon with China.

>Reddit spacing
>can't identify flag
>"we"

YOU FUCKFACE! ARE YOU SO FUCKING CONFIDENT THAT YOU WONT CATCH A FUCKING STRAY NUKE!?!?!??! YOU THINK YOUR ECONOMY WOULD REMAIN INTACT!?!?!

YOU WERE ALREADY FUCKING NUKED ONE TIME IN HISTORY! HOW ARE YOU NOT AWARE OF THE RISK!?!??!

ITS FUCKING NUCLEAR WAR?!! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY?!?!? AMERICA CANT EVEN GO TO WAR WITH GOAT HERDERS PROPERLY!

AD HOMINEN

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE NEOLIBERAL

>a-ad hominem
>you're a true neo-liberal even though that has nothing to do with what you said
I wish I could post two pictures

>"Hillary will lead us to war WITH RUSSIA and you'd have to be a moron to vote for someone like that!”

FTFY moron

>source is infowars

Yeah he's pretty much a massive fuck up.
>God I love Israel so much too, I hope we go to war with Iran with deese muslim fugs jajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajajajajjajaajajajjajajajajajajaja t. Trump/gen
America turns everything to shit

>ALL TALK...
Welcome to Sup Forums

>CONFIDENT AS FUCK

>fatass is building up a fleet of nuclear subs
>trying to get rockets that can carry hydrogen bombs to the US mainland
If there was a good time to strike, that time would be now. This has gone far enough. Worst case scenario is that the West coast of the US gets nuked and nothing of value is lost. And even if South Korea and Japan get glassed, it's still better than having those nations be subjected to communism for decades to come if the Norks were to invade.

>NO MORE ANIME
Anyone can make shitty tentacle rape cartoons, faggot. I'm more concerned about Seoul getting nuked. Who will make decent OLED panels if Samshit gets rekt?

Shut the fuck up you god damn retarded cuckold, I’ve been saying NK needs to be taken care of for years, you’re a fucking retard if you can’t see why

YOU go live there YOU fucking traitor.

>I’ve been saying murica needs to be taken care of for years
.SNAP.
>Onewun.

NK is going to start war anyway so it's smart to attack as soon as possible, also I coulnd't care less, no one is going to waste a nuke on Brazil and our economy is already trash, if anything we benefit from the US being erased from the map since we would be free from a lot of bullshit that holds us down, the only downside is that we lose a big ally in threats, but it's not like anyone much stronger than Brazil would be interested in dominating us.

WHY ARE

YOU TYPING

LIKE THIS?

>international kikes who want to nuke DPRK cause they fund the enemies of the kikes
Damn man, read sometimes. They want in because the norks aren't part of their banking system. Who the fuck do you think noko is supporting when they can't support their own?

Namefags are the worst type of shill

I hope you realize 'reddit spacing' on Sup Forums has existed since before reddit.

Wtf OP I love North Korea and communism now!

That’s it I can’t support Drummond anymore!

Www.shareblue.com

I’m with her now and a Marxist! How dare drumlhf!

North Korea is the Gus guise!

Not muh OLED! Ok guys this just got real to me. Im very much looking forward to the foldable Note 9, drumph can't get his hands on the nuke codes

Fuck off with your Jewtube source.

CHAD

HOMINEM

GO

BACC

TO

REDDIT

YOU FAG

*he cares about the global economy*
Thought you were shareblue, not sure what kind of kike shill you are if you care about the Rothschilds economy.

A brainwashed neoliberal. Visiting from reddit and Marxist boards...

>can’t identify flag

It’s called the Anarcho-Capitalism flag.

>Watching infowars for anything else but pure memes.

Spotted an absolute gullible brainlet.

>Ancap flag

Of fucking course.

>This reads a lot like a shill post

Leftypol?

North korea should have been taken care of in early 90s, when Russia was having internal economic problems after USSR collapsing and China was africa tier.

NK attacking first is suicide for them. They have acted rationally in their own self interest for 70 years. What makes you think that they are going to attack now?

Have you read michael malice's book or watched any interviews with him?

It's called Dear Reader like how asians mispronounce "L"

Pekka are you ready to get called in to miliary service when the whole world goes thermonuclear?

I hope those bomb shelters underneath your apartment buildings are still in working order.

It wasn't the tech we balked at, it was the billions of people they could throw at us

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!?!? SHILLS ARE THE ONES SUPPORTING THE WARS AND NEOLIBERALISM.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ANTI INTERVENTIONISM?!?!?!

WHEN HAS A MILITARY CONFLICT STARTED BY AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT EVERY GONE WELL?!?!?

ALEX BASICALLY WORKS FOR TRUMP NOW.

THEY'RE SIGNALLING A WAR WITH NK. THERE IS A CHANCE THAT IT'S NOT A DRILL.

OTHER CREDIBLE MEDIA OUTLETS ARE REPORTING SIMILAR SHIT.

IT WOULD BEHOOVE YOU TO BE CAUTIOUS IN THIS SITUATION AND HEDGE AGAINST A POSSIBLE EMERGENCY.

ARE YOU REALLY SO FUCKING LAZY YOU CANT WRITE A FUCKING LETTER OR CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN. A FUCKING NUCLEAR WAR HANGS IN THE BALANCE OF FATE MOTHER FUCKER.

Government issue, fuck you

I'd die for my (Non-aligned) country

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!?!?

LEFTISTS ARE PRO VIOLENCE.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW RIGHT BEING ANTI INTERVENTIONIST????

ARE YOU FUCKERS HYPOCRITES OR FUCKING WHAT?

>I'd die for my (Non-aligned) country

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE BOOTLICKING STATIST. MEANWHILE IT'S THE HEADS OF YOUR GOVERNMENT AND THE OTHER BRAINWASHED SHEEPLE YOU'D BE DEFENDING THAT CAUSED THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

THE FINLAND IS PART OF THE EU, THATS HOW YOU KNOW THEY ARE WARMONGERING PIECES OF SHIT.

>I hate Americans

Found your problem, oh and you're an idiot.

OH YEAH NOT WISHING NUCLEAR WAR IS CONSIDERING AN IDIOT ON Sup Forums NOW.

YOU GUYS REALLY ARE GARBAGE HUMAN BEINGS.

PROVE ME WRONG AND CALL YOUR FUCKING SENATOR.

Is this a drill?

I can only fucking hope.

>Lose of anime
A sacrifice I'm willing to make.
>Loss of video games
While it sadden me, also a loss I'm willing to make.

Trump is heavily influenced by the Sun Tzu's Art of War
He wants NK to believe that he'll do it
4d chess, etc
He doesn't want to be remembered as the guy who dropped the bomb

>Loss of video games
>While it sadden me, also a loss I'm willing to make.
well we could still larp in a apocalyptic wasteland!

Let's do it!

fuck off shillblue

Nope. It's time to write letters and make phonecalls and try to appeal to Trump's base to appeal to Trump to not fucking start another fucking war. Trump is squandering the olive branch that Kim extended to him with regards to the olympics. Totally the wrong move.

You gain nothing from another war?

How can you be so sure? At this point it's conceivable that Trump is less a rational actor than Kim. He should be pursuing diplomatic solutions now that Kim said he would participate in the Olympics.

It's obvious Kim wouldn't start a war. Trump starting one could happen though if he is convinced that it might get him reelected.

Go take a shit and stop whimpering you faggot

With one tweet north Korea seeks peace talks , MAGA

is this a drill??

SINCE WHEN WAS SHILLBLUE AGAINST WAR?!?!?!?

SHILLBLUE FUCKING PRAISED TRUMP FOR DROPPING BOMBS IN SYRIA!

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!?

YOU ARE THINKING LIKE A FUCKING NEOLIBERAL! ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU OR POINTS OUT SOMETHING ACTUALLY WRONG WITH TRUMP IS ALL OF A SUDDEN A SHILL OR AN AGENT OF PUTIN. YOUVE BECOME WHAT YOU HATE.

ARE YOU DELLUSIONAL!?!?!

YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID JUST LIKE LIBERALS. ALL YOU FUCKING CARE ABOUT IS RHETORIC. DOES POLICY MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?!

NO. WRITE A LETTER TO THE WH AND CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN.

I still have my tabletop books. Get ready to roll a character!

Why do I have to gain something? Also you forgot to turn your caps lock back on. Please delete your post and repost it in all caps.

A nuke would be the way to do it, the SK don't want the north anyway it would be like the US absorbing Puerto Ricos dirt poor third world ass

>ANTI INTERVENTIONIST
Tell me how that works when Kim lobs a big fat hydrogen bomb at the mainland, thanks to the ukrainians.
This is a big mess and it's only going to get worse. I don't want another war either. But this shit stain needed to be scrubbed out during the clinton years. But ol' Bill had no backbone, presented him his ass, starting this whole situation with nuclear power.

Lets send these gooks back to the stone age

>wants to
He doesn't want to. He's saying he will if he has to. There's a pretty big difference between the two.

SK WOULD GET SHIT ON BY ARTILLERY. NUKES DONT MAGICALLY DESTROY EVERYTHING. THEY HAVE ARTILLERY DUG IN EVERY FUCKING WHERE ALL ALONG THE DMZ

WHAT IS FALLOUT?

WHY WOULD YOU START A WAR THAT GAINS YOU NOTHING!??!?!?!?

SEE

can never be 100% certain but I think he knows that most people frown on using nukes, i think he's putting extreme pressure knowing Kim will ultimately submit to any demands so long as he can keep his position as leader

HOLY SHIT !
remind me to bring my x-wing tabletop !

STOP claiming things idiot
>SOUTH AND NORTH HAVE BEEN IN TALKS FOR A WHILE.
You've been outplayed.

You forgot to delete your non-caps post.

FUCK OFF THIS IS A "HOW TO TABLETOP IN THE ATOMIC WASTELAND" THREAD NOW !

Oh boy, it's you again. Didn't I tell you last time that North Koreans have been so indoctrinated with the NK propaganda that every civilian is a potential combatant? It would be the same bloody war that we faced in taking Japan. We know how to stop this, how to avoid the loss of life and force a surrender. Nuclear Weapons.

Also, drop your meme flag so we can see where you are from coward.

They have nukes as well, stupid. You think they won't launch back at us?

Communists don't count, North Korea is shit.

You are shit.

All communists must be physically removed.

This shill hasn't taken the Thor pill.

How new are you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/war-north-korea-options/524049/

taskandpurpose.com/kinetic-bombardment-kep-weaponry/

projectrepublictoday.com/2017/09/20/secdef-mattis-hints-secret-kinetic-military-options-north-korea-air-forces-rods-god/

youtube.com/watch?v=OhasxiH1aQU

youtube.com/watch?v=N1tGCDeOi2o

OY VEY GOYS STOP INTERVENING WITH OUR COMMUNIST OPPOSITION! NORKS ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY!

We're crashing this plane, no subversives.

You are literally the worst type of childlike shill.

There is actually a kinetic bombardment platform in orbit for the US military.

No Kim won't.
The guy is every bit as insane as Trump. You don't play chicken with people like that.

America has nuclear cruise missiles that can strike much faster than ICBMs and in a concerted manner, and then we clean up their shitty diesel-based submarines afterwards, no more threat!

Trump and Moon just agreed on no more drills until after the olympics..your video is literally last year

>Implying we're not rooting for it for the lulz.

You gotta break a few eggs if you want to make an omelette
SK would rebuild and they would lose fewer people than if it was a long drawn out conventional war

>The guy is every bit as insane as Trump
actually, there are similarities, but neither is crazy imo
Kim will make concessions in order to stay comfy, if Trump can convince him that he's willing to do it. Or maybe Trump has some of the next gen weapons that we don't know about.
I'll bet the U.S. could knock NK missiles down, and Kim knows this.

Trafficking Human Organs.

Everything you listed sounds comfy af. Let the bombs drop.

This is why I'm voting Trump I'm 2020. Unironically hope he gets you city genderless drones killed before you invade my small town. Just die aready.

Are you willing to risk that they can't get a few nukes off? Hell all it takes is one to level an entire city.

NUKE THE FUCKING NORKS DONALD. SAVE ANIME.

I'm just going to drop this here, if you're smart you'll figure it out.

Good. The flag has zero creditability after Gary Johnson. Imperialism has won, NK will be under attack by April. Screen shot these digits.

We've got a pretty amazing missle defense system all over the country that should take care of any incoming missles. They don't talk about it much but the 'Star Wars' program developed some stuff that isn't well known but has been implemented.

>that post about paying money to other countries
>mentions Israel in the same post, but doesn't mention all the millions that have been going to Israel all these years

He's such a fucking kike puppet, how retarded are his supporters? How retarded was I for believing in him last year?

I want a war. Time for some population control.

If they had incredibly good luck they might hit California, which would actually be funny.

War will follow water.

i hope he does nuke them

Now you know.

>We know how to stop this
BY MAINTAINING A POLICY OF NON INTERVENTIONISM

SEE KIM KNOWS ITS SUICIDE TO MAKE A FIRST STRIKE. HE IS MAINTAINING HIS POLICY OF BEING A HEDGEHOG. HE'S ALL DEFENSE.

THIS WOULD BE A TOTALLY NEEDLESS WAR

TO HEDGE AGAINST THE SMALL PROBABILITY OF AN ATTACK OR STRAY MISSILE TEST WE COULD JUST INVEST HEAVILY IN MISSILE DEFENSE TECHNOLOGY AND INTERCEPTORS. THEY ARE ABOUT TO HAVE LASERS AND RAIL GUNS WHICH CAN SHOOT DOWN INDIVIDUAL ARTILLERY SHELLS. THERE IS NO NEED TO NUKE THE FUCKING NORKS.