In Dutch schools, halal frozen pizza baguette is the hot new thing

In Dutch schools, halal frozen pizza baguette is the hot new thing.

mysalaam.com/en/story/in-dutch-schools-halal-frozen-pizza-baguette-is-the-hot-new-thing/SALAAM05092017073103

>frozen
>hot thing

Damn, global warming strikes again

Stouffer's French bread pizzas have been a thing here for many years. Catch up Dutch cunts.

Well, it looks good. Nearly 80% of all food sold is Kosher, so your society is already cucked to a religion... what's another one?

I've never heard of that.

t.mohammed

Only arabs and nedercucks consume frozen feces

I love french bread pizza, fucking dutch kids getting all the good consumables.

>halal

>Turkish entrepreneur filling gap in the market
>Becomes populair and schools start offering their students
I don't see a problem with this, it's just a pizza on a bread stick.
Better than the American school lunch, for sure.

sorry our lunch isn't halal enough, shaqfat.

>Turkish entrepreneur filling gap in the market
>I don't see a problem with this
top fucking kek, just kill yourself, Muhhamadnigger

My old high school threw out the vending machines and started offering fresh sandwiches every day. Tasty.

Amerimutt trying to make an elephant out of a fly. It's just a food m8, I haven't heard of these being introduced to any schools nearby here either

am I reading this right?
an american making fun of european school lunch?
HAHAHA

kys

its actually good, but im glad there is options.

>I don't see a problem with this
>t. turk
nek jezelf

Im glad to be finn. Always healthy food. Trashfood is available outside the school.

In usa, its totally opposite :;DD

That'l be 7 euros please

Up

Pedobear Martijn also filled a gap, bet you would've voted for him Ali

Hang jezelf

It's just a fucking pizzabroodje. You can get it at any bakery or supermarket. 'hot new thing' my ass.

Also, FYI, we don't have school lunches here. All that crap is sold by someone who most of the time doesn't even have anything to do with the school and just operates a little shop inside of it.

Pizza Baguette just sounds good halal or not but i would rather it have pork to piss of muzzies.

t. fatty
What? It's not like non-Muslims can't eat it or notice it, it literally just increases the amount of consumers that can eat your product. It's a smart business decision. And of course if schools have some muslims in them, they start offering some halal foods.
If I was a school principle I would've banned all meat and dairy products, it's unhealthy degenerate thrash.

that looks fucking great

t.veganfaggotliberal

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

wtf this fish isn't fermented?!?!