Would she pass as a local in your country?

Would she pass?

We're at 74% not 56% yet you fucking mong

Nope. Too many dreams.

yes

0% of people would deem her local.

>Would she pass.
Bitch won't pass 100 metre radius and would be raped like the slut she deserves to be.

Yea

For instance she is a typical American and probably would pass in german, but she has an Irish last name and doesn't look Irish at all and definitely wouldn't pass there. Also she's too attractive to be English and only their very upper class posh girls are attractive or look like this (Germanic, non inbred)

So why are American girls so much better looking than Brits? The Germanic ancestry? The mixing? She's middle class average girl here, and there's lots like her. Yet in the U.K. Only the top .01% upper classes are this attractive and even then usually aren't. Yet the average middle class American girl is hot as fuck and there's tons of them. It might be the ethnic mixing? Or the high german DNA? Yet even middle class Germans aren't this hot usually from what I know.

Yes

calm down Apu, its just a hypothetical situation

Yeah, we're a country of halfbreeds

Her last name starts with "mc" lmao

But I doubt she's Irish at all. Her parents probably tell her she is but after all the generations in America she's probably german as fuck or something. Too pretty to be English too.

Fucking poo

but i thought the Chinese mostly kept to themselves

I wonder if Canadian chicks look any different than amerimutts

no ,20% jew genes too pure for israel

is there anything you won't shit on Sanjay? I'm going to laugh when you and Pakistan fucking nuke each other.

What did he mean by this?

>is there anything you won't shit on Sanjay?
Yeah your mom's face because it's even more disgusting than my diarrhoeal poo.

perhaps it's all that sub-saharan admixture?

Nope. She'd look like she came here all the way from Canada to "find herself" and to propose to her girlfriend

Could be :) Americans aren't white after all :p wish I was british

She's from Michigan

If you know basic portuguese and has a minimal understanding of the laws you can pass as being brazilian being pretty much anyone, maybe a little tan would help.

Why does she strike you as a lesbian?

if a girl tries to get you not to use a condom stop fucking her. she will usually go full tryhard

this thread suck9s btw
open bobs

Why Canadian as well tbb

Tourists that look like her tend to be here with their girlfriends, and i doubt they're just admiring the view the whole time they're in their cars.

I want to fuck your ass bareback

(No condom)

^_^ ...... ^_^

^_*

I think she could in my area. Lower class Brits aren't as ugly as you think.

She looks like she craves cock to me

Lesbians aren't this conventionally pretty/feminine usually butch

Which area? I also don't see Brits this tan usually.

She also just has a very "American" look Europeans don't tend to have. I don't know what the fuck it is, but American people have a distinct look compared to real Europeans that have been unmixed.

Mother of god, will you and pakistan just fuck already so you can become developed countries?

why not, come

>hijab needed

That she's a dreamer, and dreams cost american taxpayers a lot of money

I support the idea of shitting on moms' faces of memeflags.

Would you like to fart in a can and let me sniff it?

You're right..Alright, she'd look like she came to Iceland to have an experience with her girlfriend, and then she'll regret accepting that proposal on the plane ride back home.

South east London. Some girls use tanning beds or fake tan.

Some of the white people here might be a little more mixed compared to other parts of the UK. On know people who are a part small part German, Italian, Scandinavian, etc

Good butt, is that Icelandic, Also Bjork is cute!

Oh that's true I never thought of that. She does look kind of like cara, who actually looks in turn more American than most Brits I've since, since she's from London and probably mixed with other things than English.

YEs

no, pig disgusting

no, not white

shut up retard

Too petty.

Do you think a lot of Americans resemble Germans? I've kind of noticed this, more than any other group.

Would love to sniff your ass.

Petty? Amerilards aren't petty! We love you.

in the 60s 70s maybe

today everyone in the usa looks like a mutt

>Björk is cute!
Well, yeah, kinda, but she's not Icelandic in the eyes of most people i've asked, and in mine. The butt isn't Icelandic, but it's nice, I agree.

No, her eyes have too much life in them.

Oh. Sorry that were mutts. Guess we can't please our father. May I suck your ass?

But Australians are full of energy and lively!

Why isn't Bjork Icelandic?

>China numbah wan

I just assumed she was finnish

This.
Know lotta Americans and they are very different from Europeans, not that its bad, but they are very different, and as you said, I have no idea what it was (besides the obvious mixing).

What it is*

Finns are way cuter, user. But don't feel bad for thinking she's cute, she is.

yes

I always imagined her having some Inuit blood rather than Chinese

I always thought it was weird to hear people hype up Björk when I was a kid. I never understood why they were hyping her up as some Icelandic artist. To me, she never looked Icelandic at all. I didn't even believe people when they said she knew how to speak Icelandic.

HOLY FUCK! She need a full time eye wrangler ala Family Guy.

daca

yes

SHes a white American

totally

We don't have that many Spanish looking people anymore after the 80 years' war.

no matter what the question is rape is the answer if youre a street shitter
stay rapey

> Too pretty to be English

You're the best kind of yank

Yes

She would be fine

What are Swedish women like, Sven? Are the good ones even worth dating? I feel like the good ones pale in comparison to the average Norsk jente.

Good teeth, dry skin and hair, taking selfies in a car.

Must be around 19 or 20, lives near the beach, aggressively fucks the darkest greasiest buck niggers she can find at the local basketball court.

SHE looks german to me

Don't project your cuck fantasies. She commented on my friends MAGA hat and goes to country music festivals/is Christian

just looks like another bimbo from the midwest, actually looks alot like my cousin except not blonde and she is anglo-irish from michigan.

meh, your girls look kinda different and have a more sluttier attitude from what i can tell