Based Ukrainians

> Andriy Biletsky, the commander of the Azov Battalion who is known to his comrades-in-arms as the “White Führer,” is making an ever-bigger name for himself in the Ukrainian parliament.
> He makes no secret of his views – in his 2014 program declaration “Ukrainian racial social nationalism is the core of ideology of ‘Patriot of Ukraine’ organization” he expressed himself quite bluntly: “Our nation’s historical mission at this critical juncture is to lead the global White Race in its final crusade for its survival. A crusade against the Semite-led Untermenschen.”
> In 1999, together with a group of nationalist “sports fans” from Kharkiv, Biletsky tried to travel to Kosovo to help fight Muslims.
Is Biletsky /ourguy/?

Sauce: zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-04/ukraines-future-nazi-leader

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psjexPyRpPA
newsweek.com/evidence-war-crimes-committed-ukrainian-nationalist-volunteers-grows-269604
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If controlled opposition means anything - it's Azov.

>nu/pol/ t_d supports hohols and mccain neocon proxies
like pottery

Ukraine has great potential to be an amazing country ngl

>ukrain YES
First of all lurk more, faggot.
Secondly, they don't have much support. They hold like 3% seats in the parliament. And in the beginning they were openly funded by the jewish oligarch Kolomoisky. They are in so called "alliance" with another """far-right""" group "Right Sector", which literally has jewish unit.
youtube.com/watch?v=psjexPyRpPA

All of them are nothing but kosher larpers.

So far its all words. Ukraine is in a state of permament Russian occupation and can't really do nothing about it. Their fate will probably be decided somewhere between Moscow and Berlin and I doubt some nazi larper will get to have a part of the cake.

kosher nazis...

newsweek.com/evidence-war-crimes-committed-ukrainian-nationalist-volunteers-grows-269604
>The Aidar battalion is publicly backed by Ukrainian oligarch Ihor Kolomoyskyi, who also allegedly funds the Azov, Donbas, Dnepr 1, Dnepr 2 volunteer battalions, operating under orders from Kiev. Last spring Kolomoyskyi offered a bounty of $10,000 of his own money for each captured Russian “saboteur”.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi

>ITT neckbeard edgelords call someone who’s trying to defend the white race and stands for our views controlled opposition

wew lads

Is there any estimation on how many Jews currently live in Ukraine?

Muh BASED Ukraine

Good luck with him then. Shame there’s barely any leaders remotely near him in Western Europe.

Jews have their fist so deep in Ukrainian asshole you can't even see the elbow. This dude can only do as much as the jew allow him to.

The Happy Merchantess is pretty cute desu.

Stop beliving bs russia propaganda. Ukrainians wanted to go closer to EU because they are European and not to anti white ''EUROasian union''. Russia is anti western and hates west. I hate EU like the next guy, but for Ukraine EU is a right choice

>Russia is anti western and hates west.
kek

OP - You're surprised this piece of Eurotrash rises in Nulandistan, a mere prefect within Sorosville?

Grow up - Ukies are degenerates until they rejoin the Holy Russian Empire which is now rising.

Ukraine needs to give back all territory Russia fed to it

>Ukraine
No such thing
>Ukraine's mission
That's next level larping...

>social nationalism

That's a good way of putting it

>LOOK AT ME
>I AM THE ARYAN NOW

>Sell your country out for cookies
>Start civil war, loose territory
>Start selling and closing prominent companies, rapid privatization of everthing
>BASED NAZIS, UKRAINE BASED!!

This
And i still am in a position of fuck russia, but this is probably the one thing that we can agree upon.