Why Is It So Difficult for Conservatives to Find Compromise?

Why do conservatives have such a hard time with compromise? Whatever happened to the old adage, "let bygones be bygones"? What does a nigger nogging have to do with you if he isn't raping or robbing you personally? What does a welfare mom buying unhealthy snacks for her kids have to do with you? You're supposed to pay your taxes...and if you don't, you're a fucking nigger. So why be angry with niggers for squandering your taxes? Isn't that what niggers do? Why does a nigger getting a free pass at life bother you so badly? Live a good life, be honest, take care of your family and community, and go about your fucking business already.

Why can't conservatives keep from meddling in other people's business? All this claim about "small government", but then, conservatives are always the ones fucking things up for everyone else. Why are conservatives so fixated over sexual behavior? If you want to fuck missionary style like two plywood boards rubbing together, so be it. Why get angry when women act like hos and twerk on nigger dicks? Just read your fucking Bible already and turn off the fucking TV. Stop sticking your nose into shit that's just going to make you angry.

If I were a conservative, I'd be smug in the fact that, during the times of Revelation, Jesus himself is going to pull-up in his golden chariot and whisk me and my family away while the rest of you degenerate faggots burns in sin. Why should conservatives give a shit about how anyone else lives? Then push your lousy, boring, conservative agendas on everyone else...like everybody wants to wear their slacks too high and belts too tight like they've got a stick up their asses. Isn't that basically conservatives being hypocrites?

>tl;dr
Fucking get some reading comprehensions about you, nigger!

it's very simple, you give a leftist an inch and they take a mile. just look at the whole faggotry debacle, and now tranny shit being pushed on kids. compromise has led us to where we are now, on the back foot and always giving up ground.

what do niggers have to do with me? well i can't go to any city without being in danger. if you don't believe me go take a stroll through your local inner city

To get whisked away on the second coming you have to believe Jesus is the son of God and God and that you are saved by faith in him and not in your own works.

>and now tranny shit being pushed on kids
Okay, so turn off the TV and take your kids to church. Done!

>i can't go to any city without being in danger
Then what's the fucking point about all the gun laws? If a nigger steps up, blow his fucking head off. End of story!

In short, you can't have everything your way, user. And if you think about it, things were much worse in Biblical times: Think Sodom and Gomorrah.

>implying kids aren't taught this shit at school
>implying you can legally carry a gun in most cities

>niggers and welfare

I have to pay more tax to keep these fucking assholes around and to keep the country running. In fact, most of that tax goes to just keeping these people alive and the services that I pay for are underfunded and shit.

>fixated over sexual behavour

I couldn't give a shit what two consenting adults do, it's only when demand the country changes to 'accept them' or they produce trash that requires once again the country to change to 'accept them' that it becomes a problem.

>turn off the tv

The problem is it's EVERYWHERE. It's in the news now as every piece is editorialised and there is no objective journalism. It's in education and work as a result of social engineering to empower some 'discriminated against' group.

There is no way that this shit can be forgotten about unless you want to live like a luddite.

>why should conservatives care

Because everyone else wants my shit or wants to tell me how to live my life. If it were possible to not pay taxes and protect myself legally against the shit that would try to take my stuff, then I wouldn't care at all.

>muh don't like it don't do it
you'll grow up in a year or two, we all have

How do you think the lefties feel when they are in a restaurant with their kids, and some pencil-necked dad wearing Khakis sports his Glock holstered on his hip for everyone to see how small of a dick he has? We've all seen the videos where some white dude goes ballistic in public because reasons. (I'm not the one who creates and controls mass media, so don't come down on me!) How are we supposed to feel safe when Sheriff Small Dick can shoot the place up whenever he thinks he can take the law into his own hands?

any criminal can shoot a place up any time they want. what is your point?

also i really don't give a shit how leftists feel, they see me as their enemy and wont lose one minute of sleep over how i feel about something.

It's difficult for conservatives to compromise with liberals because in the liberal mind "compromise" means "agree to everything we want without any conditions."

>I have to pay more tax to keep these fucking assholes around and to keep the country running. In fact, most of that tax goes to just keeping these people alive and the services that I pay for are underfunded and shit.
Do you pay your tithes at church? Do you honestly know if your pastor is snorting cocaine off the chest of a 12yo girl or not? No. You don't. But you do so obediently, and your obedience to your faith is all that should matter.

>it's only when demand the country changes to 'accept them' or they produce trash that requires once again the country to change to 'accept them' that it becomes a problem
This is an oxymoron. Why? Because conservatives purport to want small government, but if that's the case, the government wouldn't have the power to set social standards. It's a fool's errand.

>There is no way that this shit can be forgotten about unless you want to live like a luddite
If you are that strong in your faith, then why not live like the fucking Amish? Why push your conservative agenda on everyone else? It's not compromise...it's hypocrisy at its best!

>Because everyone else wants my shit or wants to tell me how to live my life
Because your life is the quintessential "American Dream". Everybody loves the idea of having their own slice of the American pie. Obviously not everyone is willing to work for it. So what do you have to worry about, user? Tyrone is never going to be able afford your comfort of living.

Compromise got us into this mess. People are sick of compromising their principles and morals. Compromise is just cowardice.

Elaborate. Because I live by those principles. For example, I don't like sucking dicks. But hey...my nephew does. Hopefully he does a good job and kind find a good man to be his partner. I don't like niggers, so I have very few nigger friends. Black or white, for that matter. I work my ass off and pay my taxes. Who is more corrupt? The gibbs me dats? Or the greedy politicians who seek their votes? But at least I'm mature enough to know that it's my duty to pay my taxes, and bitching about it will do nothing but lead to chronic ulcers in my future. So there's no point. So tell me how much more "growing-up" I need to do, user.

>Implying there aren't faggot conservatives

>Compromise is just cowardice
No! NOT standing-up for what you believe in--but then complaining about it--is cowardice. And that's what conservatives do. All they ever do is complain about shit that has nothing to do with them. All they do is stick their noses into other people's affairs like they're the moral police. GTFO. Just make sure your own kids aren't fucking each other and leave the rest of us alone, okay, Todd?

>All they do is stick their noses into other people's affairs like they're the moral police

so it's ok when leftists do it, but bad when conservatives do it? or is it bad in both situations?

Why are the left such utterly unprincipled dishonest untrustworthy vermin

Bad in both situations, obviously. However, leftists will cry about social standards that they have no intentions on meeting. They argue based on principles, mostly. Their biggest compromise to conservatives is over gun control. Other than that, you can argue that people should love and embrace niggers, for example. But you can't put that into practical law. And no...immigration reform doesn't count! We're talking about literally passing laws that say you have to live your life as a fucking cuck, and allow black men to ravage your wife's vagina.

For example, why shouldn't we strive toward a greener planet? That doesn't mean we have to be faggots about it, no. But common sense sustainable energy solutions that create jobs, strengthen our infrastructure, and weens us off foreign oil are ideal. Unfortunately, conservative values fuck our environment, which in turn fucks EVERYONE. Whereas, most leftist agendas don't have a wholesale fuck value other than to honest taxpayers, but mostly to the rich. These are just generalizations, however. But hopefully, if you have the reading comprehension greater than that of can of cling peaches, you'll get what I'm getting at.

Go into a lush garden. See that decorative log? Flip it over. Just look at all the vermin that crawl underneath, feeding on its rot. Turn that bitch back over. Go about your business. Enjoy that fucking beautiful garden, and leave that rotting log on its belly.

yes you can't force people to love niggers, but you can force people to accept section 8 and you can ship niggers into all white communities. just look what happened during the obama years. leftist social policies affect everyone besides the most cloistered religious people. leftist economic policies affect everyone.

what if that log is infested with termites that make their way into your house?

>accept standards that are lower than is desirable

Not to mention a compromise means some form of meeting in the middle. As in both sides have to give something up. Not "you conservatives need to accept what we want"

lol I agree with you. Gun laws are pointless and infringe on liberties

>you have to pay lots of money for niggers to squander
>not liking this = meddling in other peoples business

We're reaching levels of mental retardation that shouldn't even be possible

Kids fucking each other? Pakistanis are hardly like the Western conservative

Remind me which side is the greatest roadblock to the greatest form of energy? Leftists always shut down nuclear.

all fission reactors should be shut down. i agree with the leftists on this one.

we need to pump more money into fusion R&D instead of throwing it into the middle east and and foreign aid for ungrateful foreigners

They take 30% of all my paychecks... and redistribute it to the scum of the earth... that is just a terribly inefficient way to run a society. Take from the productive and give to the unproductive. It is literally the opposite of natural selection and evolution... critical thinking is not your strong suit is it? I thought pol had lots of high iq people? What happened?

>Live a good life, be honest, take care of your family and community, and go about your fucking business already.

Supporting niggers and spics via taxes makes it harder and harder.. Fleeing crime ridden areas also costs money and I have no guarantee that HUD won't destroy my community with Section 8 crime factory.

By conservatives' logic, you spray your home with pesticides. Or in the case of this analogy
>DON'T LET THE GUBBERMENTS TAKE MUH GUNZ

Which brings to light another problem with conservatives: They ALWAYS vet from a position of FEAR. ALWAYS!

Who said anyone had to actually enjoy it? In fact, if conservatives were busy minding their own business, shit like this wouldn't bother them at all.

You know what's cheaper and easier than fleeing somewhere just because niggers live there? Minding your own fucking business, that's what.

Your community is your business. The society you leave to your children is your business. It is ok to be passionate about this and want to change things. It is ok to show emotion and express you opinion. Debate is healthy... you just feel bad because the truth goes against your family and friends. So it is easier for you to avoid conflict and keep your mouth shut... stop projecting your issues faggot

>You know what's cheaper and easier than fleeing somewhere just because niggers live there? Minding your own fucking business, that's what.

lmao. enjoy being carjacked, having your home broken into, and probably end up being violently assaulted or killed.

have you ever been to a ghetto before? have you ever lived near one? have you ever been to a heavily/majority black school?

Everytime the conservatives practiced "compromise" with libshits we got NOTHING out of the deal. Reagan Amnesty was supposed to be for a wall, never got the wall, only dumb foreigners that we had to educate, feed, and house. So fuck off, you had your 60 year golden age of "progress". It's our time now.

>Minding your own fucking business, that's what.

Minding your own business is a two-way street.

>Why can't conservatives keep from meddling in other people's business?
Real Conservatives keep their hands to themselves
>because
Liberals always try to tell you what to do
You can tell a fake Conservative because they want to tell you what to do
LIKE A FUCKING LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT

Seriously fuck off. I can't just "Mind my own business" on the south side of Chicago where I live. If I don't watch my fucking back guess what happens to a white in their "hood" that used to be all german and dutch? That's right, I get robbed, jacked of my shit, and I could fucking die. I can't fucking wait to get out of this hellhole as soon as I can and into a homogenous state like New Hampshire and live on my plot with me and mine. You and your ilk are why this city has turned crooked and disgusting and I hope you're castrated and imprisoned for the crimes you've committed on our country.

>If I were a conservative, I'd be smug in the fact that, during the times of Revelation, Jesus himself is going to pull-up in his golden chariot and whisk me and my family away while the rest of you degenerate faggots burns in sin.

Compromise is for Democrats, federalists have won faggot.

If blacks had the attitude your pic has we wouldn’t have a problem.You aren’t “submitting” to the white man if you act like that, it’s just called being a decent human being.

>You know what's cheaper and easier than fleeing somewhere just because niggers live there? Minding your own fucking business, that's what.
Sounds like someone is trying to tell someone else what to do.
>LIBERAL DETECTED
>ARMING LASERS

Why is it so difficult for blacks to not commit violent crimes?

COMPROMISE?!

YOU COMPROMISE THIS TIME!

>conservatives are cucks
Duh, that’s why everyone here is a fascist. We don’t want smaller government, we want government that will crush the subhumans, exterminate their apologists and wipe out the kikes who empower them. No more living off of whitey’s money nigger

>Complain about conservatives not compromising
>Goes on rant about gibmedats
How the fuck are those related?
Welfare is where conservatives have compromised the most

>avoid conflict and keep your mouth shut
Those are some mighty nice assumptions your making, there, user
>wew

>enjoy being carjacked, having your home broken into, and probably end up being violently assaulted or killed
See? Always from a position of fear. ALWAYS.

>have you ever been to a ghetto before? have you ever lived near one? have you ever been to a heavily/majority black school?
>be me
>be young teen
>live in shithole neighborhood
>be walking down a public sidewalk minding my own business
>see gang of youngish niggers around my age hanging out at the corner
>keep my gate, don't waver in fear of them
>get encroached upon by one of the nogs
>one nog gets all up on me n sheit
>push him away...hard enough for him to fall over
>other nogs rush over to me
>try to put-up a fight, but no use
>before I know it, get punched hard in the left ear (still have trouble hearing out of it to this day)
>double over in pain, get drug to the ground
>get kicked by gang of niggers
>sirens chirp
>nogs go running away like roaches when the lights cut on
>cops help me up, ask if i'm okay
The next day
>walk my same route
>no fear
>approach same corner
>no nigger gang anywhere in sight
>no nogs for the rest of the time I live there
"The system" doesn't exactly work in their favor, see. Meanwhile, I fear no man. There's no point. This is a free country. I don't care how many gangs gather. I pay my taxes. It's MY sidewalk. Fuck them! They'd better be thankful I don't need to accommodate for my mediocre-sized penis by owning a gun.

Conservatives dont want compromise. Conservatives want common ground.
Compromise means giving up something of value, but the current left uses the term to mean surrendering *core values* as a bargaining chip.

To someone with a moral compass, that's simply not happening.

"TRANNY SHIT" IS BEING PUSHED ON KIDS BY SCHOOLS!

By your greentext I can clearly tell you have never lived near the ghetto.

t. user that lives in the ghetto

>Why are conservatives angry at all these things that are destroying western culture and society?
Gee, I don't know.

>Why can't conservatives keep from meddling in other people's business?
Take a look in the mirror, you dumb motherfucker.

>some pencil-necked dad wearing Khakis sports his Glock holstered on his hip for everyone to see how small of a dick he has?
Liberals don't carry guns.

Fpbp
Lurk more faggot.

Why is the African american community married to the Democratic Party when it has done nothing for you but further enslave you to the government? Sure the Civil Rights Act was a huge step for forward progress but what was really done here...the elites in the Northeast and California completely sold the rest of the country on the idea of desegregation while they shipped their families out of the cities and into the suburbs or enrolled in private schools. The Democratic elites have since done absolutely nothing for the inner cities infrastructure and school systems except fuel it with crime, poverty, and corruption, all the while selling you on the idea that the system is oppressive and the Democratic Party is the only way you can succeed. These cities of course being governed in predominately blue states with Dem mayors and Dem city councils/judges/etc. Let’s raise taxes and increase our budget by selling them on the idea that this money will go to them through government funded programs and infrastructure, when in reality these communities don’t see a dime of what they were promised.

>push him away...hard enough for him to fall over

Rude, why didn't you mind your fucking bussiness?

>Why Is It So Difficult for Conservatives to Find Compromise?

Why is it so hard for rape victims to find compromise?

It's just the tip, I mean come on.

>checked
Did you not read
>one nog gets all up on me n sheit

And why should that be any of your business? What difference does it make? Go back to varnishing your deck and STFU. You probably saw a nigger at your local grocer and started to panic. Also
>perpetual fear meme

Jesus, the cringe.

>By your greentext I can clearly tell you have never lived near the ghetto
Nice assumptions. You should try the stock market. Meanwhile, I've lived in my fair share of ghettos, aka, lower-income mostly-black neighborhoods where guns can be heard going off each night. What I don't do is live in fear. I'm not fucking superhero like Daredevil or anything. And I've had my share of asswhippings, thefts, and other grievous inconveniences. I just don't live my life in a state of perpetual, irrational fear. And I don't project my self-hate onto other people just for the color of their skin. People should be judged by their actions, but even then, who are we to judge? What ever happened to Americans working hard to keep their respective shit together?

Because for the last 60 years it's been almost *exclusively* Conservatives who have been forced to compromise on issues. We've spent six decades being called unreasonable and backwards every time we refuse to cave on an issue, and every time we've agreed to give "Progressives" any concession they've immediately turned around and used it to propel the next demand for further compromise.

If you give a mouse a cookie...

>Conservatives want common ground
This is disingenuous. How can you expect to have common ground if you're afraid that every damned thing is encroaching on your comforts? You don't want to see two bearded gay bears kissing in public because OH NOES MY KIDS WILL SEE. What's wrong, Skippy? Afraid that these two faggots will be better parents than YOU?

>surrendering *core values* as a bargaining chip
>To someone with a moral compass
Is that why Trump is President? I don't care your opinion of him, but to claim he's the moral leader of the conservative movement...shit...not even conservatives are that dumb.

>What does a welfare mom buying unhealthy snacks for her kids have to do with you?
she's the reason why I have to pay taxes

Nah, those fags probably adopt a kid for the purpose of fucking them later. Fags just don't have that moral center when it comes to sex.

>>one nog gets all up on me n sheit

So what? Mind your fucking bussiness,that's what.

>And why should that be any of your business?
Because why should my auto insurance increase because I live in a "high crime area". If niggers would not break into every car looking for crack money, I would be spending less. Even if my car is not directly broken into (It has been), my costs still go up to reflect the broken nature of their "culture".

Please tell me how niggers breaking into my car and increasing my auto insurance rates does not effect me again?

>You should try the stock market. Meanwhile, I've lived in my fair share of ghettos, aka, lower-income mostly-black neighborhoods where guns can be heard going off each night.
This is the most canned response I've ever read on this site, and I say that after witnessing /liberalgenerals/, obamaleaf, and the 2016 election. You don't live in your "fair share of ghettos." When you move out of the ghetto you don't go back.

I can tell you don't live in the ghetto because your story reeks of bullshit and reads like some kind third party advertising company looking to appeal to today's youth. You are trying to identify with an ingroup in order to shift a narrative that conservatives don't compromise when you can spend a short amount of time with the search engine of your choice and can clearly see the opposite is true. Then there is this gem.
>And I don't project my self-hate onto other people just for the color of their skin.
This is clearly some kind of lefty psychology bullshit that you've swallowed as truth. Another one is;
>People should be judged by their actions, but even then, who are we to judge?
By that logic, I am correct in assuming my nigger neighbors down the street in the trap house are pieces of shit for selling drugs to homeless addicts. I am one to judge because I have my shit together and don't sell people heroin cut with fentanyl.

>What ever happened to Americans working hard to keep their respective shit together?
That died in the 1960s thanks to the hippies, communists, and the revival process has been effectively killed by liberals.

Go shill somewhere else.

And what happened when conservatives in Washington had a chance to legislate compromise? They colluded to obstructionism, that's what. They even admitted being so

>"I think we fall into the trap if just simply say sight unseen, we fall into the trap of being obstructionists"
t. Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC)

And you'd never know that if you minded your own fucking business.

You might not understand how things work IRL unless it has something to do with blow-up lolis, but when someone is "up on you"--i.e., in clear violation of your immediate, personal space--their business IS your business!
>potato/10 for eliciting my response

>Jesus was the epitome of perfect so you have to do everything I want or you're a bad person
>t. non Christian

>Why Is It So Difficult for Conservatives to Find Compromise?
That's a pretty funny thing to say when there's about a dozen communist parties in any given country that can never quite agree on the specifics of how they'd implement communism. Hilariously, Greece's Marxist-Leninist and Leninist-Marxist Communist Parties were two different parties.

>They colluded to obstructionism, that's what. They even admitted being so
#theresistance
#impeachment

They have been compromising op. That’s why we are in the mess we are in.

First of all, fuckface, don't flatter yourself. This cesspool of an image board isn't exactly the club med of the internet. I came here to argue my point. I don't need any other motivation than that. You guys kill me thinking someone of actual importance wants to somehow infiltrate this piece of shit playpen for pedophiles and Nazis.

>I can tell you don't live in the ghetto
We got ourselves a real fucking Betazoid on deck, here, folks. Key work "beta". Holy shit, Spock...how will I survive your keen Vulcan analysis?

> I am correct in assuming my nigger neighbors down the street in the trap house are pieces of shit for selling drugs to homeless addicts
>I am one to judge because I have my shit together and don't sell people heroin cut with fentanyl
Precisely. My point stands. This is America, after all. Get your capitalism on.

>That died in the 1960s thanks to the hippies, communists, and the revival process has been effectively killed by liberals
So how has the conservative movement helped? Case and point: Conservatives in Washington had YEARS to come-up with alternatives to Obummercare. But where is their legislation now? They dominate all three branches of government, and yet don't have a plan to speak of. Which is typical of conservatives: Complain about everyone else's standard of living but have no real cause or plan to make a real difference even if it suits their own interests. They would rather complain about the country's lack of moral standards rather than actually LIVE by those same moral standards.

tl;dr OP is a massive faggot

see
>Who is more corrupt? The gibbs me dats? Or the greedy politicians who seek their votes?

It says a lot when the aids epidemic affected the gay community mostly. They don't have the inhibitions that your normal person does when it comes to sex. It's completely and utterly broken.

>their business IS your business!

Nonsense. Your insecurity made you lash out. You'd avoid the the beatdown if you'd mind your own bloody business

>"let bygones be bygones"
>coming from muh white oppression liberals, muh 6 gorillion jews, muh aztlan spics, muh land feathers and muh slavery niggers

>I don't need any other motivation than that. You guys kill me thinking someone of actual importance wants to somehow infiltrate this piece of shit playpen for pedophiles and Nazis.
Yeah, because correct the record wasn't a thing you mouthbreather. Are you getting mad that someone is calling you out? Didn't living in your fair share of ghettos toughen you up?

>We got ourselves a real fucking Betazoid on deck, here, folks. Key work "beta". Holy shit, Spock...how will I survive your keen Vulcan analysis?
>Precisely. My point stands. This is America, after all. Get your capitalism on.
Note the non arguments here. Outstanding lashing out though.

>So how has the conservative movement helped?
Here is where you try to get back on point. But fail here;
>Conservatives in Washington had YEARS to come-up with alternatives to Obummercare. But where is their legislation now?
Failed due to multiple causes. Google it.

>They dominate all three branches of government, and yet don't have a plan to speak of. Which is typical of conservatives: Complain about everyone else's standard of living but have no real cause or plan to make a real difference even if it suits their own interests. They would rather complain about the country's lack of moral standards rather than actually LIVE by those same moral standards.
Which is why the tax plan didn't pass right? Oh wait, it did. Now you also have more judgeships being filled by the right which is a long term power position. You could make the same argument for liberals and their whining about "fascism" even though they don't know what fascism is and use it as a dog whistle. How many impeachment attempts have been tried in the past year? Your point is moot, so kindly fuck off. Our country does lack moral standards, and that is because of the acceptance of rampant faggotry.

>What difference does it make?
I answered your question. I provided proof to my claim, and you choose to ignore me. Blacks existing and acting like niggers affects my wallet. Here is further proof that blacks affect my wallet.

>he can't even properly identify a strawman argument

amateur

Why do leftists want to destroy everything that conservatives built?

tl;dr
Go fuck yourself.

>Here is further proof that blacks affect my wallet
>(((blacks)))
>not citing ALL niggers, regardless of race
This is where you fail. Hating niggers is okay. I'm all for it. Hating one specif group of niggers over another is irrational and dumb.

As far as your insurance rate and tax bracket go, hence "your wallet": Pay your fair share, nigger! You can blame your corrupt leaders for your being raped financially. I pay my share of taxes and there ain't shit that I can do about it except maybe vote for one asshole or another who all take money from the same lobbies. Fucking grow up, already. Everything isn't going to work in your favor, regardless of how honest or hard working you are.

>Pay your fair share, nigger!
I moved last month out of the "city". It is a MAJOR capital city of a MAJOR state. 40 minutes away "innawoods" and my yearly rate went down nearly $100......

When my fair share includes covering all the niggers nogging out, it is not really fair. Instead of paying for their crimes, how about they simply don't commit the crimes. There is NEVER anything of value in my car, so when they busted out the window, all they did was cost me $100 deductable, and my insurance paid the other few hundred....this is a cost that will be spread over the entire area.

Zip code determines rate. Rates are directly effected by crime rates. Crime rates are directly related to number of nogs.

My leaders have nothing to do with niggers robbing. Nothing at all. All of them condemn violence and robbery.

This is a cultural issue. Blacks REFUSE to integrate into society. Their inaction and barbarism costs good people every year.

>Yeah, because correct the record wasn't a thing you mouthbreather. Are you getting mad that someone is calling you out? Didn't living in your fair share of ghettos toughen you up?
Holy shit. I feel sorry for anons like you who make this place your occupation. You defend a fucking website that was bartered to a chink. But oh, well, user...you caught me. In fact, I was cooking breakfast for George Soros himself--my gay lover--this morning, as I have nothing better to do than to drink his semen and collect $0.12 cents for every post. Holy shit, some of you guys! The cringe.

>Failed due to multiple causes. Google it.
>We had the ball. We had the home field advantage. We were 1 foot from goal. We paid-off all the refs. But (((reasons))).
wew

>Boo hoo...someone kicked my sandcastle over!
>It doesn't matter that I'm on a beach surrounded by enough sand to build a thousand more...
wew

>Blacks REFUSE to integrate into society
Maybe the elitists slave owners should have thought about this before importing them to America and breeding them like fucking horses? Maybe if you're treated like a fucking animal for several generations, you tend to act like an animal?

Here's an idea: Just think of how much in taxes it costs to house a bunch of niggers in jail and give them free food and board. Maybe if we invested in our infrastructure and put these deadbeats to work we could all pay into the tax pool. But no. Our corporations are too busy finding loopholes to send jobs and money overseas. But yeah...niggers are the problem, user. It's niggers. Always niggers. Amirite?

>Maybe if you're treated like a fucking animal for several generations, you tend to act like an animal?
They have a crime rate similar to war torn african nations. Whitey had nothing to do with their disposition...however I do agree that allowing the Jews to sell them to us was a very poor idea.

We are stuck with them now, and I agree. Its a shame that IF you are getting robbed, statistically it is improbable that it is anything other than a black.

>niggers are the problem
There is a difference between a black and a nigger. Niggers are certainly a problem. Blacks are a-ok with me. I know plenty of black people. They hate niggers too. I only know them because they "white-flighted" out of the cities.

Anyone with a brain knows to get out. Baltimore is very very close. I know full fucking well what niggers are capable of. I have a wife and a family, and I don't dare press my luck. My car window has a $100 deductible, and gets fixes. If my wife/kids are raped/robbed or murdered there is no fixing it. I am glad we moved before bad happened.

There is only one way to fix the hives, and it requires federal intervention. Instead of gibs, they need jobs.

>Minding your own fucking business

Take your own advice, faggot.

>There is only one way to fix the hives, and it requires federal intervention. Instead of gibs, they need jobs.
Agreed. But this doesn't seem to be at the top of the conservative agenda ATM. Just saying.

Go back through this thread and greentext where I made a presumption about how another person should live, other than suggesting that they mind their own fucking business? Cite one place ITT where I deem someone's standard of living unfit and thereby impart my own standard of living onto them. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Actually, I did point this out. I saved $100/year on my auto insurance by moving out of a "blacker" neigborhood. It has nothing to do with ignoring the problem. Ignoring it cost me more $$$$$. That is not a solution that I can stand behind. IF everyone in a major city is paying $100 extra, that makes for MILLIONS.....

>Agreed. But this doesn't seem to be at the top of the conservative agenda ATM. Just saying.
The solution would not be easy to swallow. In order to even force a solution, people need to become aware of real facts. FACTS are not racist. They cannot be. They simply are.

When people wake up to the concept that MOST of the crime in the USA is committed in 3-5 major US cities, only then will we be able to go to the next step.

My solution is infrastructure and training first. Basically take the animals and offer them jobs as apprentices in things like plumbing, ductwork, electrical etc. They need to then start degentrifying the neighborhoods they live in. If they can get hooked up with reasonable income learning a trade, and can see the value of hard work and the ROI, they may be able to save the cities. It is a huge undertaking and requires un-brainwashing entire cities full of blacks.

I don't think you and I disagree per se, just that paying "fair share" for another's intentional actions is not really fair....especially when it comes from a "minority" group.

>What does a nigger nogging have to do with you if he isn't raping or robbing you personally?
if that nigger niggatively affects the society, it's perfectly reasonable to want to remove him from it.

The amount of newfags falling for this obvious bait is hilarious. You're getting played retards

Holy shit. A fucking reasonable rebuttal on Sup Forums. If I was wearing a fedora, I'd tip it.

>My solution is infrastructure and training first. Basically take the animals and offer them jobs as apprentices in things like plumbing, ductwork, electrical etc. They need to then start degentrifying the neighborhoods they live in. If they can get hooked up with reasonable income learning a trade, and can see the value of hard work and the ROI, they may be able to save the cities.
So ask yourself: Why do we see them doing practically useless jobs like cleaning the sides of highways and such?

>I don't think you and I disagree per se, just that paying "fair share" for another's intentional actions is not really fair....especially when it comes from a "minority" group.
You seem reasonable enough, so it's no surprise that you read through my sarcasm enough to get my point. There is no "fair share" to be had. But I don't see conservatives as a group doing more than complain about it...especially with the leverage they currently have in Washington.
>See my previous reply to yours

There's no compromise, the history proves that the slope is real.

>conservatives
It is bigger than a bipartizan issue. This is not republican or democrat, as the issue exists NO MATTER who is in office.

The only reason NOTHING has been done in the last 2 decades is because IF you increase the value of a property where niggers dwell, they complain that it is whitey trying to drive them out.

They really don't grasp that they are being counter culture to social norms. They did not integrate, and only perpetuate the society that exists in sub-sahara afrika.

Everyone is equally poor under their system of equality. Drugs and guns are status symbols. Drops outs can't do math, but they sure as fuck have a Ohaus triple beam scale and are experts with metric weights and measure.....

They created the culture that police will not stop, and the only thing that can be done right now is control/containment.

IF their mentality gets any more pervasive, the USA is done in 20 years. In the event there is a total social collapse, the red-necks innna woods will win. Food will not be delivered to cities, and EVERYONE will suffer who is living like a bug in a hive. I feel bad for any whites that are there when it happens, because it will look EXACTLY like the situation in south afrika.

>You defend a fucking website that was bartered to a chink. But oh, well, user...you caught me. In fact, I was cooking breakfast for George Soros himself--my gay lover--this morning, as I have nothing better to do than to drink his semen and collect $0.12 cents for every post. Holy shit, some of you guys! The cringe.
>i'll deny it with hyperbole, that'll throw em off the trail
Well done faggot. That still doesn't change the fact that the left has active shilling units on the internet.

>We had the ball. We had the home field advantage. We were 1 foot from goal. We paid-off all the refs. But (((reasons))).
>i'll focus on this one loss because it pertains to my message
wew lad

Old user here:
Compromise is a two way street. Lefties talk compromise when what they mean is "my way is the only way, and you better get on the bandwagon right now"
Personally, I really don't give a fuck about what you do, as long as you keep it to yourself and stay the fuck out of my way.
I have lived in the ghetto, and I got along with everyone. And so will everyone else as long as you don't call a dweller on their behavior. Them you'l be branded a racist and everything else under the sun.
Same goes with the SJW class, when I pointed out that the last BLM march was mostly old white hippies, trannies, and various other victim special interest groups, people lost their minds.
I'm often told, after I point something out that should be glaringly obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature, "You can't say that"
I just look at them, and tell 'em "I just did, so fuck off thought police"
I'm done compromising, with blacks, muzzies, queers, and any other victim pimps.
I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want to do, whenever I want to do.

I walk through downtown Norfolk and Portsmouth all the time as a white cis-gendered male and have zero issues. Does it feel weird being a minority? Sure. But people aren't side eyeing me and preparing to jump me. I am willing to bet you've never met a black person.

>what is the overtone window
Compromise is just you getting what you want but having to wait longer for it.

>I walk through downtown Norfolk and Portsmouth
Try that in South Philadelphia or Trenton. Norfolk and portsmoth are a white family reunion compared to South Philly.

>compromise
>pic related
All subsequent cracks originate from the first

You can't compromise with leftists. Their goal is social change which is an ever changing concept. Whatever the line is now will surely change in the future. Forty years ago the idea of gay marriage was virtually inconceivable to everyone but a tiny minority of people. If you had made a "compromise" then, would we still not have it now? Obviously not.

So one can make no pact with the left that can be trusted. They will dispense with it as soon as they are capable and continue with their goal to radically transform every aspect of what it means to be human, destroy all things that are traditional and beautiful, and make us slaves to a centralized power completely under their control.

>why conservatives are upset with everything they fought so hard to build in thousands of years of hard work and suffering is turning to shit in a few decades because immature retards use feelz instead of their brains ? Why are they upset to have degenerates and perverts lurking near their children ? Subhumans trying to fuck their daughters ? Hedonist degenerates being parasites of workers ? I wonder why
You know Op, i hope for a civil war and that a minority you like so much hunts you, rapes you then leave you dying in a trashbin. Unironically