Our greatest weapon is belief

our greatest weapon is belief.

The book of revelation is like the title says it is, it lays out our future and not the present or the past, but when we see the book talk of the present we are losing the war. The other 90% of the bible teaches you how to understand the message in the book of revelation, if you believe in the power of prayer then you will know its true power and receive it no questions asked. But the book of revelation contradicts that, but there it is in plain view is the answer, if you have faith in the power of prayer and god you will be saved, question do you think they knew of the power of social media before uniting billions of minds? What about when the media was hyping the subject of memes? Do you think they knew what was beginning to happen and thus explain all their weirdness, can you imagine how close they got to destroying humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=U7GnGV398J0
youtube.com/watch?v=n2TgehDuBOU
youtube.com/watch?v=tmozGmGoJuw
youtube.com/watch?v=nFmSepfF48o
youtu.be/00MIWuK5UXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the book of revelation contradicts the rest of the teaching by literally, praying will not have any effect in changing the future. Sorry this is so hard to explain, but I had to say it before my stoner mind loses it.

t. personal blogger

They attempted to subvert meme warfare but failed, in actual fact they had been using this power since the dawn of civilization. They fucked up, god had sent his army to earth long ago, which is what you see as alien abduction years ago.

they don't understand just how intelligent we are, we are able to pretend we are like everyone else...

stage/fire gathering show is thee ancient meme.

Today will be a good day, I promise :)

Nigger, give us the tldr version.

God is everything, but its source is not external, everything you experience has to be relative to your emotions and thoughts are what create emotions.

your mind will believe these emotions, and create or steer you through a reality that reflects how you feel.

thus our greatest weapon is truly belief, they controlled what people believed, they could not change the bible or any of the teachings, but they could lie to us in a way that was convincing enough.

Satan's control is failing, 2018 is the year we free all the slave minded.

Okay, I'm on board with that. Meme magic is 'real'. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. Also, Emoto played music next to some containers of water, then froze the water and examined the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to classical music turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to heavy metal music turned into irregular crystal formations (pic related). In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room. EVERYTHING is conscious because EVERYTHING is consciousness. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q (end)

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=U7GnGV398J0

I have been shown- it is important for us as humans to believe in something. We are not the answer, but looking within or beyond ourselves, and towards God is the true way to find salvation for humanity. We are the tools, and God should be the engine/motivation/drive, and the world _will_ be a better place.

All of this is great user, but If simply gathering enough focus on something makes it real then this could be used for some evil things easily. Also you got me thinking if (((they))) don't use this already.

You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what you really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

>Digits.
It's confirmed by Kek boys, this is how meme magic works.

i like your post number user, it reflects the universe making a statement.

similar minds we are we can solve anything, which is why they are trying to bring about the destruction of social media. The concept of facebook aka (dopebook) is not bad at all, it is just the fact that is should be re titled dopebook which is the problem.

Keep posting....

If it worked this way, humans would have been destroyed a long time ago.

>Also you got me thinking if (((they))) don't use this already.
they use it, including this place...

ignore this shill

Maybe there is a limit to how far this can go, like if we wish that niggers dissapear I doubt it would happen, maybe it can't affect other humans directly unless they accept it.

your whole shit will be fucking destroyed this year, what you call a year is nothing more than a hindrance and will be abolished.

Also where/how you learned this user? Seems like the kind of thing you'd hear from a chinese hermit on the top a mountain.

God is happy to share the truth with everyone, but nobody seems to listen...

if i tell you, you might die...

Seems worthy the risk, it's not like assassins will come after me, right?

Yo I just got back from rehab and working the steps and the power of prayer is no joke. I never gave it a chance but now at any moment of the day I can feel at peace in a moments notice.

I am listening user.

We have convinced ourselves that God is hateful because he takes away from us, when this is just an illusion. This is complete perversion of the truth.
This is what you won't learn from blindly following religion, but rather it's a path you must set out for yourself.

The only limit I see is the mind.

Look at the prophets of time passed. Did they speak the truth without consequence?

There are just somethings I can't say, but forces beyond earth are in action, I don't really know for sure. It would be grim to speak of what I feel or think, but understand this place is not the place to learn much more than how to live in fear.

When you realize that there is no place that is safe to speak the truth, and yet you share regardless -- that is a step we all must take.

Of course not, still seems worth atleast knowing where this comes from, maybe try to help people regardless of the risk but really depends on how my life will go from here.

and place means Sup Forums in general, its very much like social media, but it has the illusion that you're an user.

Sure it is much better but its so hard to navigate, so instead this year look inwards to who is watching these threads, the divine self is your target goal.

You are correct. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no answers, only choices. There are no laws, only habits. There are no truths, only experiences.

>Who is watching these threads.
CIA, kikes, globalists and other kinds of faggot.

by navigate I don't mean that I am from reddit or some fucking newfag, I was here before Sup Forums...

I just mean you can't discern truth, there is just no way.... I am an old fag, aged 36 , served in the army for 5 years, like to me this whole shit is exactly how I would have understood it if I stayed in the army... They really don't like people like me, they setup systems which cause us to fall into debt or unemployment, never have a facebook account!

This is why we prophets are viewed with such high regard. They gave up their lives for something much greater. Sure we can talk about what kind of sacrifice they made, but we are lucky and cursed to live in the times we do.

We are lucky we have so much laid out before us, which makes life seemingly easier.

At the same time we are cursed, because we have so much given to us.

Whoa, typo on the "we prophets". I am only an amplifier for this truths that are infront of all of us. I cannot say I am a prophet, that is a complete typo. We are all capable of realizing our true potential, a potential without hate/greed/bigotry/sin.

>Whoa, typo on the "we prophets".

Yeah, I was wondering what that was all about.

Yeah belief is great...

But why you guys are here on Sup Forums anyway? Sure this place has some incredible achieviments but it's 95% about hating people and 5% about reasons to hate people, personally I'm because this board shares some views with me, and it's great to be able to speak frelly without a major backlash.

Belief in a world void of the negativity. Void of our own sin, which causes so much grief on this earth. Belief that God will conquer evil. Belief that humans have a chance to live in this world.

fuck off shill.

amen

I am stuck on this world with my fellow man; I don't get to choose my neighbors. This is one place that I was led to, I assume to spread a little light of how ignorant we are of the truth.

A world with out them, the none and fake believers, believers of only pointless things and not god within their inner child.

Truthfully, we are all believers, but a lot of us have been deceived. It makes me sad :(

do you believe your eyes, or your heart?

Metal music is beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2TgehDuBOU

I believe with my gut. I can't explain it. Heart/gut? It's beyond the senses.

Wrong. Humans are stronger than they think and wiser than they know. And this power only works against us if we allow it to work against us. We ought to always remember the two things that (((they))) do not want us to remember above all else:

1. That who and what we all really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in temporary human forms.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

With that knowledge, we can successfully save the white race from extinction and prevent the end of Western Civilisation without losing sight of the bigger picture. I often suffer from a high amount of anxiety, but I always get through my anxiety no matter what because I always remember the words of Bill Hicks: "Don't worry, don't be afraid - ever. Because this is just a ride. And we can change it any time we want." And yes, the ride never ends, but that's only because WE never end. And the ride has pause buttons - meditation and the dreamless state of deep sleep. We can also pause the ride for as long as we want if we know how. And even though the ride never ends, we can still permanently get off the never-ending ride (while other souls remain on the never-ending ride) by achieving liberation from the cycle of birth and death. I also always remember the words "This too shall pass". This means that no matter what we experience, our experiences are always impermanent (and that includes BOTH our 'bad' experiences AND our 'good' experiences).

The mind is clever, but the heart is wise. Whenever my mind and my heart disagree about anything, I always choose my heart over my mind.

I despise metal 'music', but to each his own.

> The Bible
lol

I serve the base.

Belief is great, but if it doesn't lead or inspire action it is nothing but a fantasy.

As in Screwtape letters:

Think of your man as a series of concentric circles, his will being the innermost, his intellect coming next, and finally his fantasy. You can hardly hope, at once, to exclude from all the circles everything that smells of the Enemy: but you must keep on shoving all the virtues outward till they are finally located in the circle of fantasy, and all the desirable qualities inward into the Will. It is only in so far as they reach the Will and are there embodied in habits that the virtues are really fatal to us. (I don’t, of course, mean what the patient mistakes for his Will, the conscious fume and fret of resolutions and clenched teeth, but the real centre, what the Enemy calls the Heart.) All sorts of virtues painted in the fantasy or approved by the intellect or even, in some measure, loved and admired, will not keep a man from Our Father’s house: indeed they may make him more amusing when he gets there.

Then it must be sad when so few people come here, but keep trying user, like they say "you're doing god's work."

I feel for you, because you have seen the truth, yet you choose to twist the truth to your own bearing. I can make no judgements without guilt. I am just as guilty as you user.

I get through life knowing that all will be well. An inner peace. I don't need quotes or songs. This ride will end one day, you will realize that sooner or later, and that's why I feel sorry for you. Use this time to make the world better for all, not just in your own world.

We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people DO NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. This means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

Well gee, let me guess you we're NOT the popular kid at school and had a small number of friends some of which came from what would now be called leftist families, your either excelled in art or science, somewhere that you felt you express you inner creativeness. Unlike you cuck friends you inwardly decided that that science degree was not worth being a stupid leftist cuck over.

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL save the white race from extinction and prevent the end of Western Civilisation. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to save the white race from extinction and prevent the end of Western Civilisation even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end)

:( user, I had a great childhood. It was not without its bumps, but I have enjoyed every minute of this life, even if that enjoyment was reflective.

honestly i joined the military at 16 years old, I left at about 21 years old. The world we super alien to me, I could not fit in, I had to pretend to fit in, but then again I was always that kid at school....

I had assumed we all felt this way... :-/ I've learned the people who seem like they have everything together, are often the ones that are setup like a house of cards and can fall with one bad situation.

Also, realizing we are all setup like a house of cards when we lose our humility....

youtube.com/watch?v=tmozGmGoJuw

Jews try to trick you into being a selfish prick. It destroys the fabric of our nation. Jews are completely nationalistic and tribal. They sacrifice their lives to save their people and simultaneously destroy the fabric of other tribes.

>I feel for you, because you have seen the truth, yet you choose to twist the truth to your own bearing.

I do not twist the truth, because there are no truths - only experiences.

>I can make no judgements without guilt. I am just as guilty as you user.

I am not guilty of anything, neither am I innocent. I do not live my life in a duality-minded way like you do. You see only the parts of the whole, I see only the whole in every part of the whole.

>I get through life knowing that all will be well.

I get through life knowing that all is already well and that everything is exactly as it should be and that this does not mean that we should not change things, because us changing things is also exactly how everything should be.

>I don't need quotes or songs.

I also do not need quotes or songs, but that does not mean that I do not like quotes and songs.

>This ride will end one day, you will realize that sooner or later

The ride never ends because we never end.

>and that's why I feel sorry for you.

Don't. I neither need nor want your sympathy, other me.

>Use this time to make the world better for all, not just in your own world.

I will make the world better only for myself, because the world is a mirror, which means that by me making the world better only for myself, it makes the world better for others.

>I fuck children, but its alright, because there is no real such thing as good or evil.

Unlike you, I don't fuck children, but you ought to realise that there is no such thing as 'objective morality' because notions about what is 'good' and what is 'evil' varies from country to country, from religion to religion, from decade to decade, etc. But there IS a way to escape the trap of moral relativism and that way is the law of karma. The word 'karma' simply means 'action' in Sanskrit. The law of karma neither rewards nor punishes, 'reward' and 'punishment' are moral designations made only by humans for humans. The law of karma is that each action has a reaction that is commensurate to that action. The law of karma is eternally impartial and is therefore completely fair. So if we do 'good' things, we experience 'good' things. Likewise, if we do 'bad' things, we experience 'bad' things'. So we can use the law of karma as the foundation of our moral systems.

Your brains are fried and your full of shit. You just contradicted yourself. How is the law of Karma any different from objective morality? What's to say that fucking children is actually good karma?
You get bad karma from NOT acting when evil is done around you.

You are just parrotting me, but I want to place emphasis on:

>The ride never ends because we never end.

You will end one day user. Sure, you have seen that life goes on, and your consciousness will survive, but you and me both will one day be gone.

You are loved user. I love you. Don't forget about God's love.

>humility
Yeah I understand that feeling but it is just a feeling or conceptual idea about anything really, they tell you a lot of shit but never the truth. What if there was no purpose to any given single lifeform? How could you ever have lose humility if you no long feel the need to be important.

Look at facebook, it serves as a instant dopamine fix every 5 minutes for the average normie, the normie has a need to feel important and by comments and likes they feel importance. They don't care if what they are doing is immoral

Logan Paul...

youtube.com/watch?v=nFmSepfF48o

You have been misdirected to believe it's any group attacking us. In reality, we are fighting against principles for morality, and the oppression is doomed to obfuscation if we let it die out.

India is a terrible country. They treat their people like livestock. Their religion is shit. People from india want to leave and go anywhere else but there.

You don't know the meaning of ego loss, you dumb faggot. When you lose your ego and peer behind the veil you'll see the truth and curl up in your bed terrified. Your little flowery idea of self will be crumpled into dust.

>Jews try to trick you into being a selfish prick
Its a bit more complex than just naming one race as enemy, you can't for instance label all people of Islamic faith as being the sole evil of all evil that ever happened. Reality is that religion is a tool which like all tools can be abused and when something so prolific is abused if can have catastrophic consequences if left unchecked for such a long time. The people abusing such tools or systems are the ones that need to goto jail.

You have been misdirected by fear or Jewish manipulation. Jews are constantly attacking our countries morality. They view our people as cattle to be led to slaughter. Our country is OWNED BY JEWS! Everything: Media, Government, Economy, This fucking website and all of the internet.

And they are offing anybody who attempts to take it back.

2018 is the year we destroy the kike and free humanity from their Satanic enslavement.

Yet they worship livestock, and worship other peoples God's. Man what a situation eh? Or, understanding none of us have all the answers.

My heart is out for you, for I hope you can see the truth of this perpetual state of anger you choose to live in.

Yes! Ashkenazi Jews and whatever faggots from our countries that join them!

>You just contradicted yourself. How is the law of Karma any different from objective morality?

I did not contradict myself because the law of karma is different from objective morality. Morality is the notion that there is 'good' behaviour and 'evil' behaviour. Obviously, behaviour objectively exists, but 'goodness' and 'evilness' do not objectively exist. Which culture/country/period of time/religion was the most correct about what is 'good' and what is 'evil'? Exactly. All of that shit varies with time. But the law of karma does not operate through something as inherently subjective as 'morality' - it is a law as scientific as Newton's law of gravitation, just more subtle. No subjectivity involved.

Nobody was born thinking "damn, i just want to destroy the whole world" -- This is a learned behavior, and it can be trained away. We are all born with hope. The most happy people I have ever seen are those who we consider invalid or handicap due to mental disabilities. These minds know the truth almost all day, every day.

>belief
>greatest weapon
naw nigger intelligence and knowledge is the greatest weapon not some blue pilled exoteric cult. You worship Saturn nigger you just aren't educated enough to know it, this is why they call you goyim
youtu.be/00MIWuK5UXU

Knowledge only leads to ignorance, my friend. Think about this. Forgive me, but only an idiot would think "man i know everything there is to know".

>You will end one day user.

My body will end, but I will never end.

>Don't forget about God's love.

Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

>You don't know the meaning of ego loss, you dumb faggot. When you lose your ego and peer behind the veil you'll see the truth and curl up in your bed terrified. Your little flowery idea of self will be crumpled into dust.

kek

Please don't bring negativity to this thread. Racism is a divide and conquer strategy used by the elite to weaken people like you and I.
Reflect on how you fell when you make such statements and be honest with yourself. Does it feel good or right?
You already have your answer. Now go and do the work within yourself that you know is necessary.

>But the law of karma does not operate through something as inherently subjective as 'morality' - it is a law as scientific as Newton's law of gravitation, just more subtle

What you are looking for is Newtons third law of motion, for every action is an equal and opposite reaction, not his law of gravity

The more you learn the more you realize everyone is a fucking moron, including yourself.

>Knowledge only leads to ignorance
Holy shit I just lol'd hard literally huh?
>Forgive me, but only an idiot would think "man i know everything there is to know".
We agree on this point, I don't understand why you said it though, what relevance does this have to what I said?

replace "year we destroy the kike" with "year we destroy all evil" then I will get on board...

You don't understand that division is against gods will, unity under god is the only path god has set out for us as humans. There can be only one god, the true god, that means a world of no want and because people have been deprived but because all their needs are satisfied. There is no time for fakebook or other social destructive crap, there is only time for love of life and true progressiveness towards god.

Not nobody. :)

>it is a law as scientific as Newton's law of gravitation, just more subtle. No subjectivity involved.
So, dare I say, objective? Your saying, there is no such thing as objective morality, however there is karma, which is a deep and scientific law of good and evil that is so deep that humans can't even comprehend it.
That's literally the same thing. What I think your trying to say is that a given human tends to fuck up with understanding what is good and evil, which is true. That doesn't mean that you can't make value judgements. And that doesn't stop you from acting on your beliefs. If you see a 2 year old get railed by a creepy dude, doesn't that make you feel like shooting that guy in the face?

Because it's a fun place to play with perspective. Paradoxically, you can reach people more genuinely when they don't feel their identity is invested.

It's a good trainer for mindfulness, as well.

You want to understand karma?

this is all you need to know

and here are some instructions

Nonsense OP. How can you lose a war already won? Don't let the jews fool you.

and this is your guide

By taking it for granted

Now try to get noggers to agree to this