Why Arabs don't share their women ?

Why arabs and niggers can do whatever they want with white girls but I can't even talk to an arab girl because her brother will instantly come and fuck me up ?

Arab girls are very attractive to be honest ( specially moroccan girls) but i'm afraid to talk to them ...

now when i think about it, arabs are actually racist, far beyond the average Sup Forums user and they are less likely to mix unlike the niggers who have no family instinct ...

It's the ULTIMATE plan. Since arabs are pretty light skinned : white+arab = white kids + destruction of arab race.

What should i do Sup Forums ? I don't want to be murdered in a 'honour killing' by her brother they are unpredictable they are likely to kill you (probably in cowardly fashion while your back is turned) and wreck their own lives in the process, because they believe they will go to heaven ...

What do Sup Forums please i don't want to die but i want that maghrebis pussi :'(

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
youtube.com/watch?v=tSZ4Uv7TX9k
imagefap.com/pictures/824066/agadir(morocco)-sex-scandal-04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can, you don't talk to them bc ur a beta cuck, it gud

>but i'm afraid to talk to them ...

because they still have their balls. allowing foreigners access to your women is an ultimate sign of submissiveness. this is one thing i definitely respect about the muzzies

Pretty sure honour killings involve killing the woman more than the infidel she slept with. It's free cleanup.

Have someone here hanged out with an arab/muslim girl one day ?
And how did they deal with her family ( and her brotherS) ?

>why

It's pretty fucking self explanatory. They value their women because they will bear their children. They don't want used up sluts when they are ready to marry and have chidren. They want women who are pure and clean.

Why stupid white whores don't get that they are just sex practice for these the men in this culture is something I don't understand.

If they are middle class, you'd just be asked nicely to leave their daughter alone. If they aren't then you'd probably get her brother and cousins turning up and threatening you.

i live in a shitty neighborhood near paris where atleast 60% of the population are niggers/arabs, i'm still young to die ...

i can only watch them from the window and jerk off :-(

How about you fight back, faggot?

>but i'm afraid to talk to them
HAHAHAHAHAHA
That's the whole problem you little faggot.
NA women love tall blonde guys and whenever I've been with one of them it makes their little manlet men so mad, it's glorious.
Just don't look like a complete Sup Forums-alt-right-faggot and you're good to go.

you can't understand since you're from usa and you don't frequent moroccan/algerians very often ... they are far more agressive than a nigger and a bit more intelligent, a single glance at them and they'll try fight me and you expect me to date their women ...

can you tell us some stories ???

how the fuck are arabs not racist?
they all looking mixed with brown, black and Mediterranean white

It's seems theirs womens like us whites but are afraid to go with us because her family while honor killing her

I took some Egyptian chicks virginity 3 years ago. When her brother decided to make trouble (after I dumped her) I beat the shit out of him. Since then, I haven't heard a thing from them.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
Think again, arab women are huge sluts for white cock.

Holy kek he probably got dead threats from butt hurt muzies

>can you tell us some stories ???
There's nothing interesting to tell to be honest. Most of their women are just like our women but more traditional but there are also a good amount of sluts who go to Europe so they can whore out. They just do a better job a hiding their slutiness instead of promoting it all over social media.
I've only met NA women who go to my uni and aren't total gutter trash like the ones you're probably talking about so there might be a slight difference.
As I said, if you're non-autistic, tall, look decent and look typically European there are a lot of MENA women who'll go for you.
The whole honour-killing/brother-trouble thing is mostly cuck-fan-fiction.

He slept with over 80 moroccan women, leading to multiple suicides and at least three honour killings all the while literally getting away with it. It must be like getting a faceful of piss for those muzzies, what a Chad.

because why would they let their girl fuck for free if they can sell her (marry her).

youtube.com/watch?v=tSZ4Uv7TX9k

>The whole honour-killing/brother-trouble thing is mostly cuck-fan-fiction.
It really depends on her family. If her family is lower middle class and up there is literally 0 risk involved. If they're mosque going parasites with a criminal history the story is a bit different.

Yeah probably. As I said I only had contact with upper-middle class people so it might be different with lower class people.

literally this

>Arab girls are very attractive to be honest ( specially moroccan girls) but i'm afraid to talk to them ...
sage

Why the fuck would you mix good genes with shit inbred genes and somehow believe the end result would be better than just killing them off? Are you high?

I bet cucked eurocourt cooked up some allegations just to south the anal pain of muslims

Ironically it's what's also killing them - centuries of inbreeding

I observed that middle class minorities (mostly the parents) are extremely happy if their children racemix with the majority population. They want nothing to do with their tribes subhuman behavior and want their grand kids to grow up in white suburbia.

Stop shilling its obvius you are not real French but muslim. Also if you are into girls like that Go For Italian Girls they are brunette and wayy more beautiful

Nice try, but no one here wants to participate in (((your))) racemixing scheme.

>There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman
>These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask
>I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted. Miracles do happen, even in a Muslim country!
Lmao

At least two of the women attempted suicide while in prison, and several have disappeared, either in hiding or murdered by their families in honor killings.

Arab girls love East Asian guys

Butthurt sandnigger cuck. A White man went to Morocco and fucked dozens of married women even had threesomes with sisters came all over their faced while they were still wearing their hijabs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
>While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women

imagefap.com/pictures/824066/agadir(morocco)-sex-scandal-04

>Arab girls love East Asian guys
Notice I specified East Asian. It is like when White talk about "Asian' girls, they never mention that most White men are with SE Asian females.

Althoughout history, Arab girls have been the receiving end of East Asian conquest i.e. the Mongols.

>Althoughout history, Arab girls have been the receiving end of East Asian conquest i.e. the Mongols.
It is in their DNA to accept East Asian seed.

This board it's being invaded again.

Hello Mr. AsianMasculinity.
How's your day going so far?

calme toi alain

You're just a fucking pussy. Scared of shitskins, kill yourself.
T. Bleached a negress, indian, arab, and a bangladeshi. Two of them were from strict Muslim families.

Going well. Here is a Turkish girl

tired of these Arabs having
that feminist look on them
>should be put on their place
>they look just as any woman around

And her East Asian boyfriend. Again, based on actual history, Arab girls have the playthings of East Asian / Mongol men for most of human history.

>wanting to fuck a shitskin
the absolute state of france

It's not just Arabs that do this it's close families my family does this stay away she's not dateable

shitskins lmao

You can fuck Arab chicks if you don't totally degrade them and you're not a manlet. If you really fuck with them you make it a family feud and the entire family will come after you, if not you might just have to deal with her immediate family and if you aren't a weak beta bitch they won't be able to do shit.

Also these fucking gook posters should be fucking gassed, I thought we were rid of them but here these fucks are agian.

>What can i do to become a degenerate racemixer and spawn more shitskins to infest Europe

KYS

Just like the White/Caucasian/Indo-European people that populated Central Asia during the Bronze Age (based on the numerous mummies that had red-hair & blonde hair found in Central Asia) were overtaken by East Asians / Northern Siberians / Mongols.

Good. shitskin manlets need to know their place. t*rkish girls love big Germanic cock as well.

>says the spawn of such a racemixing between mud people

Caucasian women (from Europeans to Middle Easterners) have been the conquests of East Asian men for millenia.

I tongued an arab whore's anus once.
Tasted like cumin, olive oil and body wash.

Sadly never been to Greece but the Greek people I've seen in Germany can't be distinguished from Arabs et al desu.

Well you could say he has first-hand experience with muds.

nothing is dateable at this point
>gets AIDS herpes
>emotions all over place
>high level of getting shot
>no values
>has many bfs

Beautiful couple?

Sorry boys, she is off the market.

How would it make you feel if a 6'5'' Muscular Germanic male like me would pass by you?

she looks more indian/pakistani than arab

I can see it working if you're italian, greek or maybe spanish but the rest, lol no. They come from a macho culture which means you need to be alpha as fuck. Their brothers not wanting their sisters to mess with foreign men is a beautiful thing,

That's your fate cuck.

>implying that not racemixing = inbreeding
[$0.02 deposited]

I was born in the middle east, who btw isn't arab but have known both christian and muslim arabs for all my life.

I have always been attracted to white females, and I don't find arabs white enough for me, even some of the catholic ones, sorry man I already have a mother don't need a 2nd one barking down order. That's why I married a white girl, white as snow can be and have been happily together for 5 years now.

I would stay away from arab girls in general, especially if they are young, they have the mindset where the man needs to take care of their every needs. She can be 18 years old and it's okay for the male to be 40 something, as long as he is paying for all her shit, and this happens with both arabs christians and muslims.

I don't share either btw. I mean if some black dude fucking your girl turns you on, get a black dildo instead, at least she wont be used up.

That is due to them dating first cousins. Theyd have been fine keeping it in the country if they hadnt went and kept it in the family

>be you
>hey lemme get on this lady
>she takes a shit
>starts fucking
>the woman prolapse
>starts sucking on the prolapse part
>best night.jpg

Goats > Arab women, alhamdulilah

What are you talking about my sister was a virgin when she met her husband my wife was a virgin. Just because degeneracy has slipped in your life does it mean it's everywhere find a good small town with Christian values and live a good life. Atheism degeneracy is the root of all evil

lmao this guy

>I don't share either btw. I mean if some black dude fucking your girl turns you on, get a black dildo instead, at least she wont be used up.
Absolutely disgusting.

This girl is Egyptian-American

She is Persian. They are an LA couple

SHOO SHOO TENDA SPENCER

gib sand nigger gf

Why do you keep posting this pasta?

they do actually if you convert. women are chattel to them, they could care less

you mean those things that have a 4 times the size of muh cock?

Even the BLACKED posters are more tolerable seeing how most of them are at least doing it ironically, these Asian posters just ooze insecurity all over it's just disgusting.

Because they recognise women for what they are. Resources.
Women can't build nations, defend your lands or maintain your infrastructure. Your enemies will happily take your women, but they'll fucking kill you.
Women are resources. And you don't let other people just fucking take your resources.

You also don't give resources equal fucking rights either, but that's another issue.

This Turkish girl wrote a book about how Turkish girls could get an East Asian boyfriend. Apparently there is alot of demand for this in Turkey.

sage this shitty thread

She practices what she preaches

Awesome.

A shame that brussels sent him to prison on what were likely bs charges to appease morocco.

Several of the women are dead now. HAHA.

>moroccan
>attractive
Stopped reading there, I know you're another african frog.

What’s the book called in English?

>Absolutely disgusting.

That's all the craze right now is to be a cuck and to share your girlfriend or wife up to some stranger to blow her asshole out for you, and it's usually the male who wants this fantasy. Would it be that disgusting to suggest, instead of all that happening, that maybe the male get her a black dildo so that he can fulfill his dream instead? Some girls I know absolutely hated and left their boyfriend for actually whoring her out to other males and that after a while they got sick of it.. I don't subscribe to it personally, sharing is wrong, imo.

Ironically, the niggers fuck sandnigger women. Sandniggers are are the original 52% meme, most of them are half niggers.

Lowlife arabs better not share anything. The elite (the non-inbred) raises daughters that can do whatever they want anyway. So there's no problem. Maybe only that you aren't rich and not successful. (Neither am I but I'm not complaining)

Arab girl in China. HMMMMMMM, I wonder if she has a boyfriend?

White guys are not the most desired in this world. Its just that they usually have the most money, and that hollywood has been painting them as the "elite" forever. Most white guys lack masculinity which is critical when trying to attract women, especially today. That's why I am jealous of italian/greek type people they get the best of both worlds in a lot of cases. I have listened to groups of latinas, arab and black girls they all say white guys are swaggerless, nasally and lame in general. Of course there are guys that don't fit this, but in general.

I guess she does

I don't think you wanna be with a girl that values "swagger" in a man.

fucking lmao dude

>tfw even small dicked chinks can get sand nigger qt's

Strike them when they misbehave

If you read the Arabian Nights, you can see that most arabs are cucked by africans.