youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
imdb.com/title/tt5958758/
imdb.com/title/tt6359082/
imdb.com/title/tt0071075/
youtu.be/E6kZBNoXPKE
imdb.com/title/tt7108906/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

World at War is probably the best one ever made. But Im guessing by "unbiased" what you really mean is you want neo-nazi propaganda to tell you why Hitler was the greatest

This.

Watch world at war. But also watch Europa: the final battle to get your bias toward Germany. Understand the truth about the holocaust is somewhere inbetween, everything else is compatible between the two series.

Soviet Storm it's WW2 from the Russian perspective, in russian with subs. All parts on youtube. It's biased but a different one than usual.

The greatest story never told, obviously.

My favorite is called Adolf Hitler: Man or Monster: The Shocking True Story of the Six Million it is pretty indie though so you might not have heard of it.

the stories told and written by your elderly
compare both sides
my family name should be austrian, but due to the german holocaust after the war the parents of my father, who is a warchild, desided to give him his mother's name which is flemish.
many cases like this.
go to libraries and archives and get phisical documents and books, pixel history can be altered and changed to suit the narrative of the one telling you history

There is a terrific American documentary called "Nazi Stompers: America's soldiers of Freedom" about the last stand at Hill 141 where 4 American paratroopers singlehandedly won WW2

also, the mother of my daughter should have an austrian name too, for the same reasons she has a french name.
names where changed to protect warchildren from murder and persecution because we lost the war and everything german had to dissapear from existence.
people like me and their parents, grandparents are full of anger.
you can call these people "the generation of revenge"

Do you plan to retake your rightful patrineal family name?

>you can call these people "the generation of revenge"

people like me and their children i mean

i'd love to, but my flemish name sounds unironicly more arian than my austrian name. which is also the name given to the region my family fought for and had castles and a navy in lost flanders.
i'm happy with both.

I love the submarine/sea warfare episode where the narrator begins by telling you the footage is fake.

You just dont get that level of honesty in television these days

The sad part is that this statement is not far off from reality and the hollywood jew keeps fucking doing it. Over and over and over again we get the story of how America won WW2 or the Germans gassed kikes or, if you want an emmy or oscar, both of those depicted at once.

In the 60s and 70s there were a lot of great movies about North Africa, Burma and the Russian Campaign. I grew up watching stuff like Cross of Iron, Bridge on the River Kwai and The Desert Fox. Hell, there were other great non-WW2 films like The Blue Max, etc. but now every war movie is about the USA bringing freedom and democracy singlehandedly to the savage jew-killing nazis. I would like to see a high budget accurate depiction of actual warfare SOMEWHERE from 1939-1943 which does not contain Americans.

>the footage is fake.
staged for newsreel purpouse? propaganda?
some footage is combatfootage.
Or fake as in filming staged opperations in safe zones for propaganda purpouses?
they did that alot too during ww1 to depict trench life and combat life because it was safer to do because alot of cameramen died during combat to make pictures and film

>Nazi Stompers
intriged i googled it, didn't found it, but..
russel crow?! wtf i didn't knew this either lol
imdb.com/title/tt0105275/

No they say at the start that very little footage exists of naval warfare or ship life in general during ww2, so they present still pictures and shake them etc to simulate real combat.

youtube.com /watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

>The Blue Max
i love the blue max
Hannibal Smith when young!! what a sexy man! (nohomo)
i wouldn't mind at all if my daughter comes home with someone like him.
and talking about peppard, "tobruck" is the movie to watch if you want to know what jews tought of their promised land during the war.. just raw and unfiltered.
might aswell watch "the victors"
it's about Killing destroying the killers as well as the killed, because it murders decency, self-respect and life itself.
many of peppard's movies are great actually
even his polish detective show he did "baneck" "banateck" or something

ooh i see
it's long ago i watched that doku when they broadcasted it , but not all of it, i missed alot including the sub episodes, too much work that period

>youtube.com /watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

not embedded?
thisone?
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

This one is good

>Apocalypse: The Second World War

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pnF1jm2NbI

ooh i had another version of it in my favorites and list about immigration, all gone and deleted by youtube..
maybe better download thisone for safekeeping , you never know

>The sad part is that this statement is not far off from reality and the hollywood jew keeps fucking doing it. Over and over and over again we get the story of how America won WW2 or the Germans gassed kikes or, if you want an emmy or oscar, both of those depicted at once.

then you're gonne love thisone lol
stumbled upon while browsing primewire because the latest films discussed here about milk and the death of our white heroes

Weresquito: Nazi Hunter (2016)
imdb.com/title/tt5958758/

Werewolves of the Third Reich (2017)
imdb.com/title/tt6359082/
this is literaly castle wolvenstein(game) style nodsies like the milkshake bar scene and amuhrican saying "i don't give a fuck about my country, i'm here to stomp nazies antifa speech.
the whole cast is anarchist and communist lol.
it's so bad you need to see it for yourself lol

Tobruk is awesome, I always enjoyed that and Play Dirty (Michael Caine Desert Rats movie). Peppard was always pretty great in war films in general.

99% of them are crap because they're either ALL NATZIS ARE EVIL AMERICA OORAH

Or they're "THE POOR NAZIS DINDU NUFFIN HITLER WAS A GUD BOI GETTING HIS COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK WE NEED MORE LIVING SPACE FOR THESE ARYANS"

I liked World At War for the historical photos, and World War II in color is nice for its real footage (and the AMERICA FUCK YEAH stuff is kept to a minimum, but it is still there, be warned).

WW2 has, unfortunately, been politicized to the point that getting an unbiased view of it is nearly impossible. Its either jews salty about the holocaust or nazis salty about losing.

yea, it's like they just putted some script together so he can play the angry little ranting jew lol
it's almost caricatural

>World at War
Is this a movie or TV show?

Documentary TV. Made less than 30 years after the end of the war so a lot of the major players were still alive and gave interviews to talk about things that they did (including people like Hitler's secretary).

>WW2 has, unfortunately, been politicized to the point that getting an unbiased view of it is nearly impossible. Its either jews salty about the holocaust or nazis salty about losing.

and never about the resistance who actually made it possible to start a landing and marking bombingobjectives possible to begin with.
without them they would still build sandcastles on that beach lol .. sort of speak.
and ooh.. the german resistance .. that is ab so lute taboo

cool ima DL that.

It's an old school fairly unbiased glimpse before the holocaust industry made every modern documentary into an episode of wolfenstein cut scenes.

Like some other anons said, it has some big players on both sides being interviewed.

here you go
the whole series is on youtube aswell i see

The World at War
52min | Documentary, History, War | TV Series (1973–1976)
imdb.com/title/tt0071075/

I think what he wants as in "unbiased" is to not have to listen to "muh six gorrilion" and "muh war crimes" every six seconds when he just wants to see people shoot each other.

indeed, look for pre 80's documentaries and you have decent material, after that it's mostly the guildlarping you see.
i noticed aswell if you like original footage, type into youtube searchengine the typed of weaponry, ships planes and what not and you'll endup with lists + recomended vids of (mostly) unbiased documentaries about the war

as an example:
like this one if you like planes
i typed in "Focke-Wulf Fw 190" because i love that plane in warthunder and wanted to know more because there is more than the BF series
youtu.be/E6kZBNoXPKE

Audible Version Of ‘Killing The Rising Sun’ by Bill O’Reilly. It’s not biased, It’s not narrated by him.
It’s better than any documentary by far. You will learn a lot. I know I did, and really enjoyed it.

I'm glad you deleted your post.

just an historical funfact,
did you know the panzer 4 was the longest tank in service upto the mid 80's?
it served as a main battle tank and support tank or spot tank for arty in wars and conflicts in the middle east (depending on what kind of battle)
that's 40 years for a tank!!
how sweet is that ^^

Stop watching documentaries and build yourself so future documentaries will be made of you

this is a good documentary about ww2 era, about crimefighting in europe

Wartime Crime
imdb.com/title/tt7108906/

the demondoctor became even a grimm bedtimestory .
i loved it when my grandpapa told me these about him when he put me to bed during sleepovers, he told me it was almost everyday news in the newspapers back then

You don't need retarded (((neo-nazi))) propaganda to understand he was the greatest. Go suck some nigger dick you kike loving schmuck.

THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD. THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS.

enemy at the gate. the nazis are bad and one killed a boy who just wanted chocolate goy. it was terrible. he hung the jew boy and thats what all nazis did. hung jew kids

seriously though there is this 1 scene at the end when this 1 jew gets shot in the head thats fucking priceless. i could watch that clip lopped for a full runtime of a major motion picture every friday night and do antisemitic commentary like it was mst3k through it

War of the Century: When Hitler Fought Stalin

the color of war. ateast it tries to be for 80% which is a lot of footage and story that's just about facts, who, what, where, numbers, etc being put together with matching footage, colored, it's pretty good after all these years and still on youtube all 10 eps.

Oh stop, cuck. The US involvement in WW2 was important, and there are many great films that showcase it. Watch Patton. All that shit happened.

That having been said, if there's other shit not involving Americans, that's fine too.

Doesn't that distinction go to M4 Shermans? Arent they still used in South America? Israelis had super shermans for a long time too

no, the sherman was build after the panzer 4
it's 50 years sorry, not 40 years

>the color of war
thanks , checking it out

I like the one on the history channel voiced by Martin Sheen they show rare video footage

There are no unbiased WWII documentaries. But World at War is not offensive at least.

>World at War is probably the best one ever made
good goy

there's also a color of war documentary of ww1 which is really interesting because when people think about ww1 it's just the trench warfare in europe but it was a world war and it shows footage from all over the planet, there was fighting in pretty much every single continent only in a time we don't see much of like ww2, much more primitive and horrifying if u ask me.

Also possibly vietnam, can't remember if it was called like that but very much worth it too.

pic related my personal favorite. super in depth with 8 episodes (i think) at an hour each. also the footage is great

Truth