Should whites and east asians join together?

should whites and east asians join together?

Carnally?

Already done in
>Hongcouver
>Cuckronto
and more to come!

whites and asians are like men and elves

cuckronto actually doesnt have that many chinese. theres more and more arab muslims walking around now

Asians are scum look at Russia if you want to see a eurasian "society".

Yes but I think the problem is how fractured Asia and Asian societies are. You couldn't formally join forces with one country without pissing off half the continent. Ideally, we need to maintain the best possible relationships with China, Japan, and South Korea simultaneously, which unfortunately means being unable to formally join forces with any of them. I think we're strengthening our bonds with Japan a lot under the current administration which is good but I hope it doesn't cause backlash with the also developing China/DPRK problem.

>implying asians need whites

No.
They outnumber us globally severely and we could very easily be washed away in their numbers.
The best thing to do would be keep as many of them out of out society as posible.
Plus I don't think we need to ally with any non whites to accomplish our goals other than spies and subverters to destroy our enemies.

out of our society*

No, they don't. But the opposite is true.

They can immigrate to the US via Canada by second gen.

I mean changing our laws and keeping them out as a race, keeping out non whites.
So even if there are non whites in white countries they can't come to this one.

>tfw no Asian tomboy gf

Liberals won't allow that in the US. What if the democrats win for a few decades?

Do you think I care what liberals want?
Also I'd obviously have to change the mind of the majority of what whites think first.
Also even ending immigration all together would work and buy me and other whites time.
60% of white people want all immigration to end.
The only thing stopping that from happening is that they won't let us vote on it and they didn't let us vote on it when it became law to let in non whites.

White births are lower. A single muslim is equal to multiple whites. Over time they'd outnumber you.

Why do you think I'm only for not letting more in?
I'm literally on Sup Forums I obviously am for more drastic measures than just that.

>whites
>leaves
hmmm...

Is your last name Wazowski?

not really into asians all that much, but this one is a yuggeee qt

No. Fuck off back to china!

You'll never win unless you gather a militia with enough power to go 1776 on non whites.

The only way fascist states have come to power is through democracy so I obviously would do the thing that has been successfully done before.

> 9/11
> non-whites

After Trump? There probably won't be many republicans in the future.

Sure thing kiddo.

Depends what you mean by "join together".

Is that a RAM chip as a necklace? The fuck?

penis in vagina

yep
What of California? Mexicans can go there and breed and spread towards other states after second gen.

The end goal is the same in every situation whites have an ethnostate.

Yes, but we should also live separately. We should work together to take down the jews though and degenerate white shabbos elites.

if there were ONLY east asians and whites in a country, there would be extremely little crime, greater economy, science, etc.

get rid of the nigs, muslims, mexicans

Are you sure you could win without a civil war?

No.
But I don't think it will be two governments and their people in a war I think if it does happen it will be more like a genocide where who ever has more people in the area and is more capable might completely slaughter the other side.

>mongols
You're that canadian shilling for the mongrels from the Trajan vs Mongols yesterday right?

You still wouldn't round up all the niggers, right?

No I honestly wouldn't I'd let you guys live in your own ethnostate if you wanted to.

In South Africa 80 spec ops whites defeated 5000 niggers trained by communists. So ya.

My big white cock already joined together with many light skinned gooks

What is that image trying to prove? What`s the correlation between kpop and Issac Newton or Taylor Swift and Confucius?

So they can have detroit/chicago and other nigger cities?

Well IDK about making those places ethnostates for blacks.
But I'd be for making the states that have the black belt black American ethnostates for them.
And then an area where people that don't want to live in ethnostates can live.