You dont have to be lonely

I signed up for farmers only as a joke and discovered it is the most Sup Forums dating website ever

Shit loads of conservative qt's with traditional values that understand their role in the relationship/society. Their bio's give you the exact opposite impression that an average tinder bio would. All extremely down to earth, beautiful, honorable, trustworthy women that remind you of everything pure in this world.

I'm about to get me a hot date.

How bout you Sup Forums

But I'm not a farmer. They'll say I'm a pleb.

Conservative girls don't exist retard.
Women are mentally children therefore all of them are leftists.

Where the fuck do you guys get your funding? I see more commercials for your website than I do any other dating website. Now you're shilling on Sup Forums too. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Women don’t have their own political opinions. They assumes those of their husband.

>Good question.
Well?

Farm subsidies.

Sup Forums is shilled by literally everyone now. At least the OP prose is well constructed. Don't forget your spice.

Has to be the most bizarre advertisement I’ve ever seen.
FYI viral marketing retard, fat NEETS on this board have no money and own zero farms.

KEK

Said like someone who has never met a woman in real life. My workplace it is moslty female and everyone celebrated when Trump won. My boss is a lesbian woman who is a Republican.

I was so good at hiding my power level, my co-workers thought I was very left leaning because I don't talk politics and I'm from a very left leaning State.

>I signed up for farmers only as a joke
Sure kid

Calm down dude these are American women with good fathers they'll be trained enough if that's how you would like me to put it

Or you could go to church. Find a virgin bride for yourself. Have kids and teach them to obey our Christian God. Doing so will help to restore our Christian culture in America.

Same. I tend to shame people that talk politics at work. Do work. Talk later. I’m a joy to work with as long as you know your shit and don’t need baby sitting. Otherwise I guess some would call me a real asshole

>I signed up for farmers only as a joke
>as a joke
Sure it was....
>advertisement
That was my first thought.
>own zero farms
I own farmland.

I'm not a christian though

>go to church
You do you. But that is not what real Christianity is about. Small groups supporting one another, teaching one another, meeting to study the word and give praise. In small groups. Church subverts the true beauty of Christianity as preached by Christ Jesus.

>own a farm
Meme farms don’t count

I hear the fucks crop was decimated again this past year.

I should of known that you fucks would chalk this up to shilling

Everything is shilling at this point right?

What I'm saying makes perfect sense. see for yourself

>lesbian woman
>Republican
She's definitely not an attention seeking whore, friend. All the women in your office definitely aren't looking for an idiot who will support them, and they're definitely not saying that just because they know men are conservative by nature and they want to be liked.
No, no, the fact that all the LGBT and other leftist movements were started by women, that they vote overwhelmingly left is just a coincidence.

blessed christ chan thank you for the words of encouragement

but what if they find out you don't live on a farm?

>tfw no one ever believes anything i say even though it's true
>I should of known that you fucks would chalk this up to shilling
So we understand each other.

I'm not a farmer though

Oh you! So silly.

>I own farmland.

elaborate, did you buy it or inherit it? What do you use it for now, how many acres? Where is it and how hard is it to maintain?

I'd love to start building up some land, have a few structures for hobbies, maybe eventually farm or have animals but have no idea where to begin or what I'd really be getting into. My grandparents had 40 acres growing up but lost it when my grandpa died. He never did shit with it so I never got to see what was possible.

I don't like this mgtow attitude

Yes women are meant to be lead

Yes they've been lead astray by pop culture

You're acting like they're all brain whores who are the incarnation of the devil though.

Go fall In love please

Fuck off roastie

You have to set up a farm temporarily to woo her and have a bunch of wacky misunderstandings. Eventually she finds out you're not actually a farmer and goes to your rival so you solve a big farming-related issue during a montage and she realizes she loved you all along.
Directed by a Jew.

Nah, enjoy your landwhales or if you’re rich, hippos by yourself.

I guess we do. well played worthy adversary

SWITCH TACTICS

Isn't it against the rules to just insult people and add nothing to the discussion?

>farmers only
>fat girls wearing confederate flag
No thanks

>conservative girls don't exist
Pro Tip: the farther away from a city you get, the more conservative the women become

Well, now you're clearly new here. Have you read the rules ever?

>Implying that isn't the best

>did you buy it or inherit it?
Got some from family. Bought the rest.
>What do you use it for now
Soy/corn.
>how many acres?
Over 900.
>Where is it and how hard is it to maintain?
Indiana and not very hard I guess.

I signed up for a farmer site and feel ripped off. Only one in a hundred profiles are of a women younger than 40 and almost all of them are fake.
But it's not farmers only, I bet an exclusive website is much better.

Ok now I know you’re a shill. Fuck off marketing faggot.

Wtf newfag, welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay.

>>how many acres?
>Over 900.

holy fuck, are you planning on taking advantage of the new AG breaks coming with the tax cuts or were the farmers on the radio as I was driving through NE a little too enthusiastic about their benefits?

Why does Sup Forums always get salty when women are brought up?

believe what you want virgin

>Go fall In love please
I already donated sperm

The whole purpose of """love""" is to make kids. Don't be delusional, it's just a chemical reaction in your brain. No other species feels """love"""

>he's never had his dick sucked by a sturdy gal and then got made biscuits and gravy afterwards
why live?

>Said like someone who has never met a woman in real life.

or someone who has met to many women in real life

Actually i just got done with a month long ban that i thought was going to last much longer so yes i made myself familiar with the rules

Fuck off faggot. don't you get bored of posting same kind of comments everywhere

I don't know what's in the tax cuts yet. I don't trust congress so I'm not expecting much. I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised.

Fuck you my dog loves me.

swans do, but you're full rick and morty.

Im jaded as fuck and agree with the ocytocin argument, but there is a spiritual aspect to love, yet you have to be retarded to trust it.

>being this new

No shit dude and you're being a little sour puss because you've never had a connection with a woman

Okay Fuck off Goonan

they were talking about farmer's being able to deduct a lot more of their expenses than they could previously, but I'm ignorant beyond that

>banned for shill posting
Hardened criminal right here

>only women give love

>Isn't it against the rules to just insult people and add nothing to the discussion?
this is Sup Forums, where everybody has to be nice.
gtfo

>you're full rick and morty.
The fuck is that even?

>swans do
Show me a picture where a swan hanged itself because of death of "loved one"

>tfw trapped in proximity to the biggest leftist cesspool in canada

Very true. The available women here consist of 20% white whores, the rest being mulattos with a bwc fetish and hordes of pajeets and muzzies who hate whites. Finding a white girl who isn't a nigger loving degenerate is one in a million.

Why not post screenshots to prove your statement?

This thread has shown me that word shill is losing it's meaning fast

I've been called a shill like 5 times for the most stupid shit

not even why i was banned

You literally shilled a shitty dating site with no screen caps or keks. You are a huge faggot.

Why the fuck doesn't Hiroshimoot make you fuckers buy a fucking banner when you come here to shill post your ads as fake threads?

This. Women will try to move to the city so they can have freedom from the farm life, they don't give a shit about conserving anything.

They're owned by plenty of fish.
As is black people meet.

Actually I experienced disappointments after a couple of relationships and finally understand women

sometimes they starve themselves when their mate dies, but your dog certainly loves you.

what you said sounds like an edgy quote from rick and morty

Who are you talking to?

We are calling you a shill for shilling asshat. You are either a shill or the dumbest newfag ever.
Lurk more.

You won’t post member screenshots because you’ll get fired. Prove your innocence shillbot.

I think everyone forgets this, just how popular Sup Forums is. I listen to a lot of podcasts and shit while at work, some paranormal and some political. Every single one of them mentions Sup Forums's Sup Forums board (mostly because of that Q-user shit). Fucking Infowars name-drops Sup Forums everyday. "A thread on Sup Forums had a user saying-". The Ancient Alien crowd like David Wilcock and his website "Divine Cosmos" talks about Sup Forums, and that's some intergalactic alien community shit. All the liberal rags like Buzzfeed and Vox are constantly talking about Sup Forums. All the E-Celebs like Mike Thernovic, Tim Poole and Lauren Southern are always talking about Sup Forums. Also William Shatner Tweets about shitposting on Sup Forums.

Maybe. I always do my own taxes so I'll find out when the time comes. Come to think of it I always try to do everything myself. I have some family members that help me but when I get busy I can put in 16-22 hrs a day depending. I only mention it because you asked how hard it was earlier. It was -9 out the other morning according to my thermometer but I had some things I needed to do so I went out in it. If you like working outside it's good. If you keep livestock you'll either have to stick close to home or have people that can take care of things when you're not around. I used to keep chickens. Or rather my father did.

He's talking to you newfag, Jesus. GTFO

Wrong. They move to cities because of the Jew propaganda that glorifies city life, which is pushed in every entertainment medium and entraps men as well. Nothing more, nothing less.

I've been coming here on and off since 2009

Jesus Christ everyone on here is paranoid. Who the fuck would come to Sup Forums to find Masculine country dudes?

Dont go to the farmers only. Does that make you happy?

I am never coming on here in the morning again

sorry user its close to happy hour here in europe (5pm) and the alcoholics are getting a bit frisky you see.
desu i don't see how this is shill post. Maybe by chance they are all making the same typo and they mean chill.
>ibn4 vpn shill

Mgtows are shills against white culture.
>Don't make white kids got
>All women are whores, ESPECIALLY white women
>You should just save your money and invest it into shecklestien Corp. And make more money, which you'd lose with a wife and kids

>Who the fuck would come to Sup Forums to find Masculine country dudes?
/lgbt

>claims to be oldfag
>surprised at how paranoid Sup Forums is

You are sending mixed signals.

>taking my ball and going home
Bye. Don’t include this in your marketing report or your boss will think you’re retarded.

He's not an old fag, he spaces sentences like reddit

My wife is to the right of me.
She's damn near libertarian.

>claims 2009 is an oldfag

>he doesn’t know about jackdurden.com

Kek

you just want to ridicule anyone you can

this thread has made me lose hope in the movement

Are you sure mgtow has no valid points?

If you'd counter their arguments about the family court system and the injustices men suffer in modern society, you'd get better results than just screaming "man up and have white babies, you jew". All mgtows secretly wish they were wrong. They secretly yearn to start a family, but find that dream risky and likely to lead to their emotional and financial ruin.

Op does know that girls are on multiple sites and adjust profiles to each site. Similar to how women will adjust their appearance and ideology to a man who leads her.

I've BLACKED a few but christianmingle is better. Lots of thick blondes

Poor bait, thats almost a decade ago.

>the movement
Jesus Christ, dude.

Are you a good husband user? Does she work hard?

You really are an employee of farmersonly, huh?

Reality really is stranger than fiction.

Is this not one extremely unorganized movement?

Maybe they shouldn't be fucking pussies who get terrified reading the few horror stories on r/incels and actually talk to women. I'm sure if they put effort into living themselves through a healthy body and healthy hobbies they'd find a quality woman. And to be fair, some mgtows have fair points, but it's hidden under this cringy fucking Rick and Morty "Nihilism" that ruins pretty much every point. It's like feminist getting mad that people are raping so much. Yeah, that's a valid point, but it's buried so deep under mansplaining and social changes that we are best to laugh them off.