The great debate

The great debate

both are entertaining but have flaws by the dozens

Explain further.

I feel like I'm probably too old to get into HxH now

That, and even though neither series will ever be finished, being fully aware of that going in is a difficult thing...I can follow One Piece because it was too late before I knew what I had gotten into, I can avoid that with HxH

As much as I love One Piece, I'd never recommend it as it is now because it just raises a billion questions and we'll all be dead before they're answered

>too old to get into HxH
Oh please, fuck off

HxH

read One Piece every week while HxH once a year

it's not that hard

A new challenger approaches.

It's not that great. Certainly not great enough to warrant reposting after about five days.

HXH is shonen for intelligent adults.
One Piece is shonen for everyone.

must be the work of an enemy stand

Now, I now this thread was made a just last week

>Now, I now
>now

They're polar opposites of each other, I'm surprised these kinds of threads don't happen more often.

I'm so sorry.

Please excuse me, I have to kill myself.

One Piece is the shounen if you like shounen and HxH is the shounen if you hate shounen.

either way they're both overrated

I like them both. I can do that right?

Of course not, you bastard.

yeah but which do you like MORE?

move aside kids

here comes a REAL shounen

one piece is GAR hxh is gay feels shit

Whoops, looks like you posted the wrong image.

It's not a true debate. most shonenfags enjoy both and then it's just some trolls baiting over & over

?????????????????????????????

except most hxh fans on Sup Forums hate one piss where all the dialogue is useless fluff with 4th grade language. togashi is a real writer/author. one piss is simply garbage in comparison

only HxHfags think it's even a debate at all

i pick the mangaka who draws backrounds

your pic proves that both fans have the same amount of autism

>implying there's going to be a single chapter of HxH this year

Hey man, he did an two interviews last year. And there's a pic of him up and about in October.

I believe in Togashi, Summer break 2017 baby

DonĀ“t get me wrong, I want new chapters too, but is very likely that we will not get any

maybe this is not the place to ask but, where the fuck can I find viz OP volumes from the 78 onwards

Stop falseflagging. Only retards get that impression from shitposters trying to wage fandom war.

I'm just being hopeful

you're retarded

HxH isn't even better than YYH.