What's the best way to fuck with a hijab woman that has been bullying me for the past couple months? Also, she's fat...

What's the best way to fuck with a hijab woman that has been bullying me for the past couple months? Also, she's fat. Thanks bros.

post her facebook/twitter account

Nice bait

make a poopy in her pita

Pull off her head scarf
Then cum in it.

Get a pet "support" pig, name it after her, and take it everywhere.

cut her head off
pee on it creampie both holes in head and neck
send pictures to her family and friends.
oh and have a poopie between her massive milkers for extra drama

Gasoline and a match, my dude.
anyone asks, just say you saw her cheating on her father with her cousin or something

It's called 86ing them young fags. 80 miles out of town. 6 ft under. You have to know your environment. If you live somewhere like Florida it's comically easy to get rid of someone.

Florida user here, this is true. Hell fuck six foot down leave on the ground or throw them in the bay and it'll be gone in a day.

tell hear she looks like a pig

>throw them in the bay and it'll be gone in a day

>throw them in the bay
>it'll be gone in a day

Acid attack. Make it look like an inside cultural job.

It thinks both gurls would fuck the normie in the background with the headphones on and read his evening paper.

read up on punishments in sharia law and the koran

what is it with us and acid attacks, I watched a film last night set in the 60s and the main character acid attacked people

hey cia

Dude just call her parents and tell them that she wanted to marry you, an infidel, but you didnt think it was a good idea. She'll be honor killed within the week.

HOLY FUCK that's a good idea.
Emotional support pigs are an actual thing.
It would be hilarious if we could make emotional support pigs go mainstream.

Some EU user needs to get one and go into a kebab place, then sue the shop owner for discrimination when he gets kicked out. There's an entire legal battle for support pigs that's ongoing.

Thicc muslima women

Throw acid in her face

Quintessentially British

This is literally the best way to prevent plane hijackings.

Pigs are underrated animals.

my god this girl is hideous

kill her

I've been stabbed, hit with a hammer, hit with an axe, hit with a machete, hit with multiple glass bottles, and had acid thrown on me. I can tell you that the acid hurts more than any of the rest did, and it only got me on my leg. All I need now is to get shot and I can work out which is worse.

don't mudslimes hate dogs as much as they hate pigs? I think you're trying to take this outside the box just for the hell of it. Just get a dog and name it "the prophet mohammad"

okay, i'll need background. are you a bouncer or something? or is this just normal daily life?

also, campaign for
>bin the tools
please, keep the country safe :^)

Come stay with me in chicago!

Make a bunch of delicious baked goods using pork fat. Leave them everywhere. After a couple weeks, have someone ask you why they're so moist & delicious. Loudly proclaim the ingredients.

Peel that tarp off and grab er' by the pussy

Dutch oven

I live in London, and it's not normal I just have bad luck.

The stabbing was when some chavs tried to mug me back in 2005. They got me right in the side, but the knife was too small to do too much. It felt like someone had just punched me hard in the side, and there was no blood to start with then just gushes of it.

The hammer was a drunk neighbour after I told him to keep the noise down. Hit me on my forearm and left a massive bruise and a fracture on my ulna. That was 2002 I think (I know it was after 9/11).

The axe was a mistake, a friend tried to take out a tree, it swung out and caught me right in the hip. Hurt so fucking much, made a big flap of skin, and made my whole side bruise up.

The machete was a local drug dealer getting uppity with some kids at a bus stop. I was pretty lucky he was a scrawny fucker, but he hit my shoulder with that. It was dull but it cut me to the bone and broke my collar bone. That was 2008.

Glass bottles are run of the mill sort of stuff if you go out at night around here.

But the acid, that was fucking insane. I got into an argument with some fat prick and he walks away. Hours later, I'm going to my car and he's right behind me with something in his hand. I tried to grab his wrist, which stopped it splashing in my face, but it still hit my leg. I was fine to start with and I thought it was just a drink, then it's like you're actually on fire. Everything is like itching powder turned up to 11 mixed with napalm. I look down and my trousers are melting onto me, and I couldn't do a thing. It was actually a bouncer that helped me there. He kicked the shit out of this guy while some others got me an ambulance. That was in 2009, ruined my Christmas too.

Wedgie

t. faggot

If she's bullying you, she's into you. Just fuck her and toss her aside like shes a worthless pig.

Woah bro, you don't look for trouble but it sure finds you,
I've been lucky, only been beaten to a pulp once by two guys when I was already fighting another guy

remember folks

discretion is the better part of valour

often

IF

If you can keep your head when all about you;
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too.
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster,
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make a heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on!”

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

T H I C C A F

rape her

Throw acid in her face to remind her that she is a woman.

THIS IS NOW A THICC/FATTY THREAD

Get a pupper
>attracts cuties
>mudslime repellent

why and for what purpose is she bullying you?