Hibike! Euphonium

Was it yuri?

It was certainly more yuri than het.

Kumiko is fucking ugly.

Yes, it was pretty clear about it

Yes. Only retards who don't understand subtlety will say otherwise.

B-b-but Shoe had a whole 4 MINUTES of screen time with Kumiko in S2!! And she smiled at him ONCE!! T-that means het confirmed!!

Yeah, subtly.
Because your face being close together means you are romantically attracted.

Find me a more delusional fanbase.
Protip:You can't

Yes and no. Yes because certain staff members obviously wanted to send that message, no because the show was ultimately unwilling to truly deal with it.

If you don't see how doing what they're doing on the right side is gay as fuck, you legitimately have some issues.

Hello ACK

But that's incorrect.

Kumiko is a beautiful fluffy ball of fluff.

right is HARD GAY but no one involved wants to admit it

I mean, it's obvious you always make these threads, and you do it just to shitpost in them.

The nigger on the bottom has love in his eyes.

Yeah but Kumiko got together with Asuka, not Reina.

How does it feel to be objectively wrong?

No. Reina wants the Taki-dick and Kumiko wants the wiener.

so fucking cute

Yes. With a side dish of bait.

>yuri undertones

You either go all the way or fuck off

For the longest time, when I was little, I thought I was the only one who's eyes watered when they yawned.

The thing is, Hibike did go all the way. Then it pretended that it didn't.
Just like how Sakura Trick was all about girls kissing, while pretending that they weren't actually in a relationship. Or how Yuri on Ice was gay as fuck, while pretending that it was actually just a "very special coach-pupil relationship". It doesn't matter how gay things get, they'll always do this.

It was, in my heart.

Kyoani and the author herself ships them so it's definitely canon.

You can't reason with pathetic self-insert basement dwellers.

Undertones are the most important part of yuri

No, of course not. Nothing gay about these two at all.

Definitely no homo.

>fan art

Hetfags can't argue anymore. It's over now.

The official art is even less homo, of course.

It's just original yuribait added by kyoani.

It's not yuri if it doesn't end up yuri.

Would you?

Reina would.

yeah, I really hated when that big-mouthed novel user spouted his crap in every thread. He was the worst.

Haven't you already asked this question enough times?

i can't believe Sup Forums tricked me into watching this shit show. It was boring and stressful, and I can't imagine any of you actually found the plot interesting. French horn girl and trumpet girl were not lesbians, just old schoolmates trying to restart their relationship after french horn fucked it up and pissed of trumpet.

Literally nothing about this shitshow implied either of them were rug munchers.

Also the bass guitar girl, sapphire, was the cutest anyway and she didn't get much screen time.

>Literally nothing about this shitshow implied either of them were rug munchers.
They weren't lesbians but this is not how normal teenage girls act during serious conversations.

How can she be so FUCKING PERFECT Sup Forums?

Renia is the only one who acts that way, and she has legitimate Asperger's.

T-that's not official, is it?

I don't know if I'd say she has assburgers, but she's definitely a bit off. Although, every bad kid in HS was a "bit off", even here in the US. She's a weirdo and likely always has been. The opening scene with her and french horn girl showed that she's always been kind of special because she flipped out over winning but not winning enough.

Now she's at a school with a famous music instructor and wants everyone to be as serious as her even though the band by and large doesn't really give a shit about winning anything and just wants to play some good tunes and chill. But she can't accept that so she flips out and acts like a sperg. French horn humoring her and playing along just shows that she's a good girl, not that either of them are lesbos.

Who cares. Kumiko is the important thing here.

>got rid of her ponytail after one episode
Into the trash she goes.

The ponytail continues to make guest appearances

They're canonically lesbians.

Why does it matter anyway? Even if they're dykes you can still fuck them. Well, without their consent but still.

But they're not real

8/10

Just like you.

It's just adolescence shit, dunno why you fags are so insecure about it. When reality hits them they'll grow up and find some real men.

Because actual lesbians don't exist in the world, right? Nothing like that, ever.

It is, just look at Reina's homo lust for Kumiko.

Advanced dabbing!

Shhh, let them be, they still can't accept reality even after these 3 months.

No.

bless you user

I will remember that.

Kumiko ended up with Shuuichi.

I think about Kumiko everyday.

Bloody brilliant.

Asuka won.

yes

She always does.