Be loser of the family

>be loser of the family
>cousin comes out as gay
>figure my ultra-catholic family is finally going to find a new scapegoat
>they all grow to accept him over a year
>even my old grandmother confessed she's grown quite fond of his responsible, "career-minded" bf
>overhear her telling my mom "that it might not be ideal but every family has their crosses to bear, that they'll leave the judgement up to the Lord, and at least he's not a jobless, friendless 29y old loser like [me]"
>last Sunday I even heard her tell my mom that the priest says my cousin and his bf should consider adopting a poor, abandoned catholic baby and go have a talk with him about leading a catholic approved gay life

Is Catholicism irredeemably cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be loser of the family
Why? There is so much stuff to improve yourself, you must be a depressive retard to fail this.

>improving = giving up your principles

I refuse to apply for any company that employs women. I won't give in to degeneracy to make friends either. 50y ago I would be considered a true man but in these cucked up times I'm called a loser by my sellout family.

Like, I was the only one to try and order my sister not to go to college because she should just get married. Suddenly I'm the lazy loser because she wants to swallow leftist propeganda.

First off, if you're the loser of the family, its your responsibility to lose that title.
Second, nu-Catholicism and Vatican II are cucked beyond belief. Redpill them on gays and what harm they do to children they raise.

My dear waffle friend, you have two choice:
>Entrepreneur
or
>Accept that you have to work with souless succubus.
This is not the strongest that survive but the one that can adapt.

"If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (Leviticus 20:13)

You’d still be a loser 50 years ago, you’re no «man», all you are is pathetic.
Get a job, you’re a burden on your family, like a nigger.
You’re the nigger of your family,

Old Testament Is not canon, only New testament is.

Problem is your in Europe, so yeah I'm sure the Catholic Church sucks over there.

I go to a based Catholic church where they openly shit on Francis and talk about serious, relavent issues.

Hope your grandmother did not say that about you. Yeah Christians are cowing under the pressure. We need pastors, fucking shepherds that warn us when we are heading off the path to heresy or apostasy. Your family is failing and you are failing. Craving the love of the world does that.

"Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

His family are leftist degenerates, why shouldn't he bleed them dry for everything they're worth?

at least he's doing something rather than being a worthless faggot like you.
If he's behaving decently and he's not a degenerate he's fine.

This is some decent bait. It would be better if ya cut out some of the typical Sup Forums buzzwords, but you're on the right path

You need to convert your family to southern Baptist if you want to uncuck them. Modern religion is irreversibly corrupt and cucked. Southern Baptists are as pure and backwards as you can get now. Save your family!

stop it, get a job, tell your cousin he is a fucking sicko and will burn in Hell, tell your grandmother to take a stroll down the memory lane because Belgium is muslim shithole beacuse of people like her who voted for the current gov

>Is Catholicism irredeemably cucked?

Yes. Outside of Poland and Mel Gibson's house, Catholicism is a joke in the West.

It's main business now is in Africa, so expect to see more Open Boarders rhetoric from the Vatican from here on in.

In the 1958 Papal Election, the kikes stole the election. The white smoke came up and they announced an election, but then no Pope came out. Then eventually ages later the white smoke came up again and the heretic "Pope" John XXIII. There are even FBI reports saying that yes another Pope was elected, forced to resign, and then John XXIII was installed. And it was John XXIII that started Vatican II, which cucked the church. John XXIII was an ANTI-POPE and so has been every "pope" since, including Francis. Oh and John XIII even named himself after an anti-pope as if he couldn't make it any more obvious(he numbered himself 23, when there were only 21 Pope Johns, the 22nd being an anti-pope)

I'll remind you that the last true Pope, Pope Pius XII was very anti-Jew and freemason. As the Church always was. So the kikes and freemasons took over the Church to lead its followers into the great apostasy and turn it into the corrupted evil institution it is today/

>I refuse to apply for any company that employs women.
Nice. You're a real conservative. I would do the same if I didn't have to support myself, my family is poor.

he's a fag he's by definition a degenerate

>terrible story
>flag
well ... I'd say it's time to defoo your family but then again you're from belgium. there's no hope for you anyhow.

2nd vatican council seriously destroyed the church. I bet the KGB had a big role in that travesty

discord gg/fkfMShv

add a .

Lol, you're just fucking mad that you're an ultra loser and the one person you thought your family would hate instead of you turned out to impress them and make you look even worse.

Seriously, you are dumb. I oppose gay marriage, and the best boss I had was gay. I hate feminazis, but most of women are ok in workplace - except those who are eager for "sofa tests" with the boss, but they are hated by other women too.

>I refuse to apply for any company that employs women. I won't give in to degeneracy to make friends either.

A man with a spine. I respect that.
Start your own business and own those normies.

Is this bait? You just sit around doing nothing and you're okay with that? Sort yourself out faggot

I'm sorry for you fellow Belgian user. It's true that most of our people are extremely cucked.

>fag thinks if they remove trannies they won't be hated
we hate you because you are queers

>catholic approved gay life
No such thing exists. Homosexuals are expected to abstain from "sex."