Confirmed false

Confirmed false
twitter.com/Shushuttoo/status/850903370445582336

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/デジモンムービーブック-Vジャンプブックス―アニメシリーズ-Vジャンプ編集部/dp/4087790959
twitter.com/Ulfroce_Soul/status/850975380391444481
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's real

It's interview for Our Wars Game so of course Hosoda is credited as the director.

inb4 another 600 post thread

Incestfags btfo

incestfags ON SUICIDE WATCH

Thank god

DELETE THIS THREAD FUCKING NOW, MOD WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Good thing it died fast.

Ah, the ride has ended. Never change, Sup Forums.

Also, figures it would be Kakudou to confirm this, that man doesn't like the idea of Taichi winning (must suck being a MC in a Kakudou project.)

Of course everyone knows that the director is Kakidou. That twitter only explained nothing.
Also, someone posted that this is probably taken from our wars game booklet so it's obvious that Hosoda is credited as the director.

Will incestbros ever catch a break?

Could someone tell me what episode Seven plays in?

Can anyone buy this?
amazon.co.jp/デジモンムービーブック-Vジャンプブックス―アニメシリーズ-Vジャンプ編集部/dp/4087790959

I only recall when they went to Data continent. So it's about ep 13 or 14?

I can clearly read the word incest there.

It's a joke interview.

Yes, my childhood has been saved.

Eh, I'm still shipping them

Translation isn't fake tough. How do you know the page fake?

Why do you bring back old wounds user, I want incest with a happy ending.

Of course, but it has the same design with the interview.

I know right. It's just they're too sibling complex that I feel like the either true or fake interview fits it well.

The news saying the news are fake are fake.

Literally no source of this being fake.

FAKE NEWS

Nice quads.

And yeah. Pages and translations are legit.

However, tho. Just enjoy the ride while posting some cute pics.

Fake news about the fake news about the fake news when?

By whom?

It was fun while it lasted.

okay what's going on

I guess we really haven't grown up after all.

Are you really taking the word of some random faggot on Twitter?

And I do mean faggot literally. Look at his history.

Yes. Maybe is a triggered takarifag.

DGAF. Still shipping and waiting for the bickering.

The denial of incestfags is truly rich.

Fags pretending a twitter post is evidence, specially when it's not from the person making the alleged statement.

That source doesn't look credible at all, OP.

>Confirmed false
>A tweet by a literal who is somehow evidence.

The source of the interview doesn't either.

If this whole incest thing is true, why isn't 2ch talking about it?

Old interview, japs are already aware of it. It's only news for americans because their shitty dub paired hard Sora and Tai.

What do you think that spawned all the Taikari fanart over those years? They had it already

It's an interview for Bokura no War Game, pretty old

that spawned most of*

Japan must be laughng at us for getting the joke this late in the game. Someone should go and see their reactions.

is there a link to the original source?

I said it before, I'll say it again.

All you sick incestfag bastards need Takari.

This is that damn "jessie and james being into each other" thing all over again. Friggin Japan and dubbers.

and you need to fuck off

It's not confirmed 100% but the amount of needed to craft such an interview and the fact the interview adresses some parts of episode 21 that are verifiable by just watching it gives it enough plausible deniabilty to be dismissed it as fake.

Why wasn't this old interview translated? Seems like something that would've been known and posted everywhere by now.

i knew it all along, incest is bad motherfuckers

>Wada is dead
>Tri is shit
>Appmon?
>Games are so so
At least this is something. Thanks Hosoda. Now to wait for 01/08 for the annualy great fanart.

The booklet dates from back then when you could storage shitty quality pics and vids in a 1.44mb floppy disk and was enough for a good fap.
Unless someone gets his hand or gets the scanned booklet from that movie theres no way to deny or confirm this.

>Tri is shit

At least it sells well.

You know you want Ni Ni, Miya.

>t. Takeru

Come on user, you can't deny that Taichi and Hikari make such a cute couple. Not to mention the forbidden aspect of the relationship makes it fucking hot.

Guidebook translations are fucking rare.
You'd have a hard time finding tranlations for one of popular shows even in this day and age.

Very credible sources

>tfw remember CCS
>tfw remember that Sakura and Syaoran are related someway somehow
Were all my childhood shows this lewd? I mean, I can get that it was CLAMP, but still.

Anything that came before 2004 was lewd as fuck since censorship wasn't a problem.
80-90s kids shows were full of innuendo for example.

Ranma 1/2 was lewd as fuck

I'm gonna buy it if this is still being sold. In the review at that amazon, it's said that Hosoda mainly talked about the depth detail of his two digimon movies of course since he directed those two.
>1999年春と2000年春の東映アニメフェアで公開された映画、『デジモンアドベンチャー』及び『デジモンアドベンチャー・ぼくら のウォーゲーム』についてのムック本です。内容は主に、2つの映画のフィルムストーリーを中心としており、それだけなら公式大図鑑の2だけでも事足りそうなのですが、
この本では1枚1枚のカットに注釈が入っており、そのうえとにかく細かく書かれていて、普通に映画を観ただけでは気付かないような演出効果や背景設定まで突っ込まれており、その深さに感心させられます。また、両作品の監督である細田守氏のロングインタビューや各スタッフのインタビュー、設定資料やレイアウト原画、背景美術にCGワークにロケハン情報と、この映画に興味のある人には堪らない情報がこれでもかと詰まっています。あの映画を観て『これは!』と思われた方には、是非とも一読をお勧めします。
Well I love his two digimon movies, so well it's worth it.

Except they are not?

Shaoran is descendant of Clow Reed, while Sakura is some guy's daughter os some who just happens to be half Clow Reed's reincarnation.

do it. that'd be quite cool

>Ranma
Oh yeah. That's true.

Only having the worst kind type of shittaste to dislike Our War Game, Episode 0 or Episode 21.

So they truly are. Thanks user. And CLAMP too I guess.

I don't know what's true so I'm just going to say that there was no incest.

I don't think there's a Toei IP that don't do good in sales, regards of quality. But I could be wrong.

>what is Toriko?

>can't even comprehend his words
>can't even comprehend going against her beloved onii-chan
>Takeru just runs away like a little a bitch after realizing what her expression meant
>Hikari just thinks he was talking shit about her onii-chan

Ah, right. That. Shit was fucked from the beginning.

I've always shipped them, so I really don't care about the validity of either source.

>running away
>implying he wasnt leaving the dead to dying

Nah that's the face of someone who realized he just got cucked by incest of all things.

>Trusting ANY ANY Twitter translator besides TE Spoiler Guy

Hikari being a brocon has always been a prevalent meme. This won't stop pleople from continuing it.

>denouncing incest while posting a brocon imouto
What did he mean by this?

They are not all bad.

What are you guys talking about?

>What are you guys talking about?
Sup Forums is just reaffirming what we've know for over a decade; that Kari is a brocon for Tai.

It doesn't matter. Taichi in Digimon Tri is hot as fuck, I'd fuck him silly 10/10 times.

twitter.com/Ulfroce_Soul/status/850975380391444481
Where's the truth?

The answer is in your heartpenis.

Wincest

Why would somebody take the effort to fake such an interview?
Particularly with outlandish things like Hikari using the feminine charms of a 小2.

>use all feminine parts of her Grade 2 body and psych to take him back
This is the greatest quote of all time.

>Check his twitter
>Literally just posting a bunch of gay fanart

It's clearly a taichiXyamato faggot that's butthurt.

Lies. That interview must be real.

It really is a poor translation.
>しかも直接的に引き戻すじゃなくて、小学校2年生なりの女の部分を全開にして奪い取ろうとしている

What was debunked about Escaflowne from a staff member a year ago?

I don't watch this shit but MC should die alone so self-insert fags suffer a good one.

tell me more

>@Shushuttoo
>25/m/ Connoisseur of spandex dramas, little kids shows, rotund 2D boys, and victim of Toei Company Ltd. Drawing account @shushuarts
Welp, it just sounds like this faggot is lying just because he's butthurt as fuck

Did fags really think there would be incest on kids show?

You'd be surprised. A lot of older shows from the 90s have incestuous undertones.