Was he the WH user larper?

It was fucking Bannon, wasn't he. He larped while out of the WH not only in interviews but on Sup Forums too.

Anyone with 3 braincells knew this.

So it was Q user that exposed him then?

then there are a lot of

rare memeflag post inducing a mild kek

Bannon was a dirty Cuck this whole time

You seem to be one of them if it took you this long, flag checks out I guess

Nice connecting the dots OP! We got it now Sup Forums, we've done our thing and cracked the case. Bannon is a kike. He was Q. Q was a LARP. There is no "storm". Richard Spencer is /ourguy/ Sup Forums.' That is all we need! Just stick to that. Let's resist drumfpf guys. Let's focus on nigger hate threads now. Or post pictures of our guns.. We'll use our guns to kill niggers and kikes, right guys? I love /us/!

George Webb confirmed this 17 years ago.

>another boomer larper
yeah but he also predicted a lot of dumb shit

Can someone give me the rundown on Bannon? I remember being really gutted when he was ousted from the establishment. He seemed to be one of us. What's happened since then?
I've become so disillusioned with Trump that I've just kind of switched off to the whole thing.

>establishment - administration

Fuck I'm drunk too early today

Multiple people that knew Bannon said from the beginning that he's an opportunist and that he'll just lash on anybody who will give him any relevance and power.(see his job history). other than that Trump's statement is pretty accurate and straightforward. pic related

When he was no longer in the WH there was a noticeable a drop in all of the leaking intel posts here. There are others who come here to post every now and then (most recent I saw was photos from the Christmas party) but they're usually just giving messages of "hang tight, it's coming" and things like that. They don't dump actual info, just strong hints or a heads up on a happening.

Who is the Mercer family, guess he was dropped from them? Any info?

GOP donors, it's nothing, they just stopped investing in him.

test

There must be actual leak evidence. And Trump needs to throw him under the bus to attack niggers like Comey

He should have been the president of the us...

Fuck trump
fuck white people
fuck you soyboi

It was Bannon. He was also the White House leaker.

>in b4 anti Trump British poster comes

>tits or gtfo

show me some screencaps of posts you think bannon made on Sup Forums

>Nothing
They also have a huge stake in breitbart. Bannon will probably be fired in the coming days.

Nah I'm good. Bannon was the leaker this whole time.

yes, yes it was

Mercers were compromised and turned into cucks over pressure for supporting Roy Moore.

Now Bannon has gone to White Rose and the Dark Army.

Bannon turned to the Chinese illuminati for help.

Chinese elite now back ethnocentric West.

I know Bannon wasn't invited to most meetings. I wonder if he was included in one and he let something slip he heard there? (And that is how Trump knew to let him go?) For somebody who is supposed to be so clever, Bannon does seem to show poor judgment at times.

According to Ben Shapiro, who knows Bannon well personally - yes.