DON'T MAKE ME USE THIS

DON'T MAKE ME USE THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guNTZhYAID4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't do it you madman

Laugh all you want but the 4kids rap was my reason for getting into One Piece in the first place.

Foiled again

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT EVEN DO

Quick, kick him the the FoXBoX!

Spring loaded hammer. I can't help but feel bad for 4kids, this was the first show to have grievous, unreasonable changes and it ruined them.

Let the kid go or we'll use these!

>CHORE BOY IS DONE FOR IF THOSE POSION SUCTION CUP HIT HIM!!!!

Stop.

I wonder how much all the editing ended up costing them.

You call that a knoife, this is a knoife

drop the weapon before i put you in a dungeon for the rest of your days!!!!

did they seriously edit out his entire sword

Looks like dragon dildo

German ninjas don't need swords

>4kids is bankrupt
Not enough.

Can't forget this masterpiece

Why do you feel bad for someone that got what they deserved? 4Kids was atrocious and I'll celebrate if and when they finally lose Yu-Gi-Oh.

It would've sent him to the Shadow Realm

What were the fights like?

4kids was thinking of the children. How can that be a bad thing, degenerate? Don't you know how very importantly vital it is to always think of the children?

youtube.com/watch?v=guNTZhYAID4

Not very different, ninjas in Naruto are actually sorcerers.

THE SHOWS WERE ALREADY FOR CHILDREN YOU FUCKERS.

shut up nerd

4kid's VA for Sanji is better than the Funimation one.

I feel bad because they didn't really intend to do One Piece, it got packaged in with some other shows and it wasn't until they'd already poured too much money in to drop it that they realized just how violent it was, and while their output was far from stellar, most of their bad reputation comes from the way OP was handled. People love to cite jelly doughnuts and the shadow realm, but those aren't really all that bad.

In Germany ninjas fight with sunshine and lolipops and rainbows.

They took great pains to remove as many weapons a possible in a show about ninjas. Kishimoto might have actually made a subtle joke out of it when Suigetsu was later shown hauling around Zabuza's sword with the hilt mostly detached to make it a bit more compact to carry, and on a few occassions fought with the shortened version as well.

It's all bad user. I understand necessary evils like name changes for a young target audience that's not going to remember hard-to-pronounce Japanese names, but there's no excuse for rewriting the story to fit your own needs. Provide an accurate representation of the original story or leave it alone. If you can't, you have no business touching the show.

these edits are funny as hell. it's post-ironic before it was a thing

4kids actually had some good dubs though. Kirby, Ultimate Muscle, and the Pokémon dub is still significantly better then the PCi dub. One Piece was shitty, but was the exception if anything, not the rule.

Is Germany the most cucked nation on the planet?

fuckin krauts

no

OH NO!! NOT THE FINGERS OF SHAME!

>swedes
>blonde hair blue eyes
I thought they were just mudslimes now?

Das true

>I'll celebrate if and when they finally lose Yu-Gi-Oh
I thought they already did? Doesn't Konami do it themselves now?

I actually kinda like the lollipop change

>the most progressive and peaceful nation on the planet
>fueling war

Shit like the truck thing recently really causes nothing - except making António Guterres and the leaders of most countries call this "despicable". That's all. The swedes have pretty much internalised this, so they won't really do anything - perhaps, except tightening up surveillance laws if the perpetrator happens to be a native swede. That's how strong their resolve to be peaceful is.

But what is the weapon called??

>a fat autist got into a children cartoon because of rap

I'll laugh even harder.

yare yare daze

No fucking way.

Really ?

This one HAS to be fake.

It just makes it looks lewder than it's supposed to be
What is their rationale to do this

yes it was not too bad at all it adds more to his character i think

> You mean this thing called "Photoshop" sells clothes?

One of the better dub edit jokes I've read.

It's 100% real. Look it up.

whats the original picture

kek

This one is particularly stupid.

Aunt Jemima has an apron because she curates a museum, not because she makes pancakes.

What could this mean?

>and it ruined them.
Pretty sure it was the contract violating and misreporting their income from dvd sales that ruined them.

They already lost yugioh. They lost every anime they had when they got sued into bankruptcy. They make sports equipment ads now or something iirc.

>Aunt Jemima
Who the hell would make this comparison. Did they really think people would be offended?

>bring over fanservice show
>removes fanservice
why?
what's the fucking point?

You don't understand how easily offended Americans can get, do you?

They wanted to present the deep and meaningful story to the viewers instead.

Getting your head smashed in with a hammer sounds pretty nasty.

that's a joke edit.
the right is actually the japanese broadcast version.

Why did they censor Onodera more for the BDs?

because onodera and softer and purer than gorilla and should be protected.

I'm glad that's a joke.
I'm still real fuckin' triggered though.

That one is pretty good, though.

I wish I could watch 4Kids localizations of stuff like Attack on Titan and Evangelion.....

fuck armada and leffen
USA! USA! USA!

>market Madoka for the disney crowd
>watch the parents flip out after episode 3

Would be delicious.

What changed?

What about Glitter Force?

Pay attention to the glass.

For what purpose?

Eh, it would just be Mami-er Martha getting her meguca powers drained and having to leave, showing Madoka-damnit I mean Molly what is so bad about being one.

Japanese - Wine
America - Orange Juice

not in a wine glass = not wine, according to 4kids logic.

No way

That episode might make some parents angry on another front, too
>the drug imagery in the labyrinth; both direct (the syringes and the pills), and indirect (the psychedelic appearance of it)

Wow, I really think I would have remembered that one, I watched the fuck out of Zatch

>fat autist
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth user

I do too
it kind of makes sense, him being a chef and all

Home For Infinite Losers is pretty good though

>The evil titan coorperation is trying to take over the world by abducting everyone within the elite Wall City!
>Aaron Johnson and his totally platonic friend, Michelle Anderson, must battle against the evil company and save their city!
>but watch out! If one of their robotic titans swallows you, you'll be abducted too!

I always got a kick out of HIFL.