Redpill me on Scotland

Redpill me on Scotland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKOCyWsAj8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unexpected origin of the new Reich

Best whiskey on this planet.

Pict scum are subhuman, need to rebuild Hadrian's wall, just further North.

It’s fooked

great drinking buddies. better have a strong jaw because these fuckers go of faster than the speed of light.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKOCyWsAj8Y

Leftist to a fault, they'd sell the clothes off their backs if it made them look better than the English.

In it's current state it is a true ethnonation. If they gain independence from Britain it will likely be to rejoin the EU. If they can wake up in time they will have a much better chance to save their country than Germany or Sweden.

As for the Scottish people themselves, they are drunks, stupid, love to fight, and make lots of fried foods. I fear I am more Scottish than I think.

Communist shithole populated by the most domesticated "people" on the planet.

Read some Irvine Welsh and that that should be enough to put you off of them. They're like the Somalis of white people.

Apparently it's gone forever.
They lost all of their freedoms with not even a meek attempt to reclaim them.

Scotland should be placed on a travel ban for anyone living in a democratic country, the totalitarian regime convicts people of thought crimes and imprisons innocent people while murderers roam the streets with impunity.

Scotsmen wear kilts because sheep can hear a zipper a mile away!

Full of commies, who love multiculturalism but Muslims and Niggers hate cold weather and fresh air, so their dream of a "diverse" Scotland will never come true.

jocks are jews

Whisky

Whiskey isn't Scottish

Used to be the most clever bastards in the world, now it’s just full of public sector lesbians and welfare scum

All the clever scots became good little globalists once the UK started getting all post indistrial

They will send you to jail for making silly youtube videos

You know, most Scottish people hate niggers...Or at least, they haven't met enough of them to form a real opinion other than the racist stories their Grandparents have told them. We just 'deal' with the Pakis. People still call the shop on the corner street the Paki shop. There's not many black people on Glasgow or Edinburgh, it would not be hard to go a month or two without seeing one, unless you went to a nightclub on a weekend or something. In places like Fife, Dundee, Fort William etc, you could go a year or fuck knows how long without seeing a black dude.

A lot of commies though, I'll give you that. The multiculturalism thing is way out of proportion, we're still very nationalistic. Even though most of it comes from the drunk football fans, but hey, they make up about 70% of the working class anyway.

Would you want your mostly scottish euromutt diaspora to come home and fight when the time comes?

Wait a minute... what?

If you're english then just lol at what you just said.

>Redpill me on Scotland
Kilt niggers

so cucked they wouldnt even vote yes for there own freedom!

that is a picture of Mel Gibson, a good catholic kike hating goy!

didn't bother to watch the whole thing but the first half was pretty good

potatos and hobbits

and the final and most important pic. Im done.

>Redpill me on Scotland
Unironically cucks

Literal baboon level savages

I once visited a village in Scotland and no lie the TV in the pub had a man on a treadmill powering it by running on it and when I asked him why they don't get a generator he mumbled something about not knowing what one was before being sick

inbred retards that somehow couldn't even manage as much as the same stock over in Ireland, though doubtless the gibsmedats help.

Enjoy england buddy. I'm sure it's a great place to live.

england is literally infested with muslims

And soon Scotland will be too if you keep voting for the fucking SNP.

Everyone in Britain before the Norman invasion - ugly, boorish fucks
After the Norman invasion - everyone on the British Isles outside of England = ugly, primitive fuck
Of course, don't think of the Normans as a godsend, they brought along the Germanic qualities of hypocrisy, cuckoldness, and better-than-thou-ism.

All in all, the Scot is a non-scheming, non-Aryan (thus ugly), honest branch of whites. In that, they share their caste with the lower 75% of Slavs, non-blonde Finns, and non-blonde Baltics as the swole and mighty arms and chest of the white world, in service of the Aryan brain, while Englishbongs are the cunts.

a lot better than Scotland falseflag cuck.

Very far left politics, even if the average person doesn't necessarily support such an ideology they always seem to vote for them in huge numbers (80% voted a left part in 2015) but it's slowly getting better. "Independence" was a lie, it was stay in the union or be annexed by the EU.

>In it's current state it is a true ethnonation
>If they gain independence from Britain
Good god you're stupid and uninformed.

best country in the uk

The return of Scottish enlightenment is soon

This time we'll invent the rest of the shite you folks need to cope