youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtu.be/-9tEEzCCo7c
youtu.be/I2rVjwJ-C-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What an awful slide thread. Shareblue running out of ideas already

How do flat earthers even manage to breathe? Go plump a toilet or something, shitboi.

SAGE

>triggered shills out in full force
you can't hold back the truth much longer

Saged

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

>actual unironic flat earther

Please end yourself as quickly as possible.

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

>Inb4 dead pixels, reflections, dust particles, ad hominem, psyop derail

What's the motive to hide an ice wall though? Why would anyone try to hide something so massive and obvious?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

i hope we all report this shit as fast as possible, i'd apply for helpers job only so i could remove these cancer threads for free.

The accepted curve is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

>even when confronted with evidence they will deny it
sad!

Explain to me how gravity isn't extremely high at the borders of the sphere?

icewall of antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

>implying earth is flat when we have mountains
retards.

Can confirm. The infinite plane is orbiting a black hole or black sun which provides the experiance of time. Heliocentric fags will never recover.

How is the midnight sun possible? How would the southern hemisphere have any light?

Because of the tilt right?

Cool

Now show me a full earth picture to really prove its flat

Show me the edge of the eart and whats behind it

>The earth is flat
Believing the earth is flat and not hollow

How is the equator the hottest spot if theres a tilt?

Why do they keep putting this image in textbooks when its blatantly wrong?

going out on a limb here. I'm say it's round.

>what are time zones
These shitty threads are so pointless. Stop pontificating, retard.
Saged

>earth is flat
>how do people get from us west coast to japan

>t-they do change!
>changes every 20,000 years
>no watchdog every 20k years to verify changes

OOOOOOOooooook sure....

All South Pole 24 hour sun images are doctored
North still has one

what are time zones

Timezones make MORE sense on a flat earth model

>BREAKING
>August 2017

your mother eats goat shit

The truth is right in front of us, just look at the UN logo

We live in Star Wars bois. The ice ball just gets bigger!

this theory seems fun but still doesnt answer how planes can travel round the earth.

Picture taken from OSIRIS-REx
>inb4 fake

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

Flat earthers' are retarded, not understanding size and scale of a planet compared to a single individual human.

Sure. Because night time happens at the same time everywhere.

Imagine being this delusional.
>DURR DA EURTH IS FLAT!!! HURR HERS A VIDEO TO PROOV!
inb4 "DURR SHILL GET OUT"
Just makes it more clear you are fucking delusional

Why are pictures of earth so radically different? The water is different colors, the continents are different sizes -- THERE IS NO CONSISTENCY!

where's the rest of the universe?

you can see the distortion as he pans 360. you're a retard if you think this isn't fucked with

Earth is flat you faggots. You talk about red pills all day and can't see the biggest one RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FUCKING EYES!!! WAKE UP!!!

>Trying to find answers in a logo
>being this desperate to have to grasp this short of a straw
0/10

wtf I hate round earth now

Its all about perspective. Its not the earth rotating, its the small, local sun leaving perspective as a light source circling above us

see

When you fly east/west, using a compass using the magnetic north pole, you are moving in a circle in either direction.

Different cameras with different properties. Is that so hard to understand? Do you have IQ of a single digit?

It’s neither flat nor round, it’s a mass at the bottom of a gravity vortex whose supposed form depends on where the observer is located relative to it’s gravitational field

There may also be some hollow earth shit going on but I haven’t read into it much

In summary your overlords do not want you to understand simple things like relativity, they want you to exist in a 4 year old retard’s model of the universe

You can thank me later

Wide angle lenses distort horizontal lines if the lens is tilted vertically even the slightest bit. IMAGES ARE NOT PROOF OF ANYTHING!! PROVE THE EARTH IS ROUND WITH SCIENCE, YOU CAN'T!!

So why are the oceans different colors? One is teal, another is royal blue, wtf is that?

>the prideful are the easiest to deceive

Why isn’t this sun action captured in any capacity besides your minuscule perspective? How do you explain the winter and summer solstice. Why does Alaska have month long days and nights.

You’re so fucking stupid it hurts.

I don't like shareblue just as much as anyone else here, but they're not the ones pushing the retarded flat earth """""theory"""""

Why does it matter to anyone if the world is flat to the point they would lie about it

>what's a composite photo

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

If someone in this thread says they KNOW the truth, fuck them, they're lying. Observe, test, conclude. The Earth is flat and motionless.

those are some fancy cameras and properties they're using

Take 8 selfies of yourself with 8 different cameras at 8 different lighting setups at 8 different distances.

>dude look at oceans
Meanwhile the continents change shape, while staying a circle, in your own photo you use for proof. Idiot.

Composite photos are fake.

THIS

Birds use the shorter pass.

I don´t know what the actual real map of earth is, but this seems like something is right.

I dont know what you are attempting to get at.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GEOMETRYLET GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT YOU ARE ALL FUCKING RETARDED ALL OF THIS CAN EASILY BE EXPLAINED IF YOU HAD EVEN A BASIC SCHOOL EDUCATION IN MATHS AND PHYSICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO YOU INVADE THE ONLY BASTION OF REASON LEFT ON THE INTERNET WITH THIS INANE DRIVEL YOU FUCKING RETARDED TWATS

youtu.be/-9tEEzCCo7c

>Why does Alaska have month long days and nights.

its summer solstice, see

the bubble is popping

youtu.be/I2rVjwJ-C-A

The logo isn't meant to be a clue for us. It was designed to show any intelligent life forms that observe us that we understand our place, in our world and that we are enlightened.

Why doesnt it have to be photoshopped, and what is their reasoning behind having to do that?

path*

Yeah, different color filters(on cameras) for different scientific purposes, different lighting and distance of taking the photo. You never even thought of that? You are really dumb, like a bull or a sheep.

Why is the equater the warmest point on Earth?

>what's a composite photoIf you're going to collage/composite, then COMPOSITE! Don't fucking copy/paste, thats FAKING AN IMAGE!

If you copy and paste, thats now an artistic rendition, not a composite.

fuck off forum sliding psy op

Ok, let's assume it's flat. Where are the edges? Where do we have to go to reach the end? Any pics/representation?

Based on what evidence?

hello CIA

also....SAGE

NASA is a joke at this stage but that doesn't mean the world is flat

I understand your point, I just happen to disagree

>I'm posting in Flat-Earth thread on Friday evening
I really need to get a girlfriend.

both are wrong tho. you flat earthers never cease to amaze me. Do you realize the sheer size of the planet? Also how does the second model explain anything? Putting the continents on a plate won't make the distance any less far. Since we never see planes going to us from japan pass through central asia europe and a fucking ocean.

I love how people say 'you're stupid' but provide no proof. Pseudo-intellectual parrots... baka

actually, dick armor found in the graves of noblemen show us that the average penis size was at least 20-25 inches in the middle ages and has been shrinking ever since. in fact the graves of some knights contain horse armor with a special strap attached to the head piece, suggesting that these cavalrymen went to battle with their penises extending from their crotch along the spine of their mount all the way to just above the horse's nostrils. it has been suggested that the smell of precum would serve to further motivate the charging mount although some scholars reject the whole theory on the grounds that a sudden erection of a cock of this size could snap the horse's neck. the main counterargument is that all it would take for a rider to remain flaccid would be to periodically remind himself of how badly the women of the middle ages smelled. the question remains open and cannot be empirically tested since the race of hypermen who wielded those magnificent meat lances no longer walks the earth.

>sphere cucks relying on ad-hominem
Shocking

>Based on what evidence?

NASA says it themselves...

wanna fund an expedition and go to the edge with me?

OMFG
I CAN NOT CONTAIN ALL THESE NON SPHERICAL GLOBES

original raw photos are 300 mb in size and have noise and sharp edges so ofcourse you need to photoshop them. I can't even upload some photos of Earth here because it says "the file is too large".

this
>shills out in full force today

Are you blind there is obviously a slight curve in that video.

We live in a hologram.