Ask an atheist algerian immigrant anything about

Ask an atheist algerian immigrant anything about

Integration
Islam
Racism
European and algerian culture & history
Terrorism and fundamentalism

explain that pic pls

Why are you in Belgium? Why aren't you in Argelia?

The picture speaks of itself germanon

can you please go back?

is Zinédine Zidane white?

How many fellow immigrants have you spoken to that are disgusted with the actions of others?

or are they all like HEH MUSLIMS WE WUZ GOOD BOYS

Because I can

Why are you atheist
do you drink alchohol

>How many fellow immigrants have you spoken to that are disgusted with the actions of others?
many
>or are they all like HEH MUSLIMS WE WUZ GOOD BOYS
many are like this too

How did you come to belgium?

daily reminder that muslims will get whats coming

Have you no love for the place you were born in? If not, do you not think it could be a better place if someone put in the effort?

You will regret it when shit hit the fan here. Maybe not on you but on your childrens.

Hardcore muslims will attack you're an apostate
White europeans will attack you because you're a shitskin regardless

لعنة الله عليك يا ملحد يبنلمتناكة

>Why are you atheist
Because there is no god
>do you drink alchohol
I do, but that's not a condition for a muslim to be atheist

by car

>atheist
>algerian
>immigrant

Into the oven you must

I'm also an algerian atheist. Feels good to see other arabs ditching Islam. It's kind of a lonely situation to be in.

so, legally?

>Have you no love for the place you were born in?
You mean can I love islamism, civil war, corruption and dictature ?
> If not, do you not think it could be a better place if someone put in the effort?
you'll need much more than one single man

>Hardcore muslims will attack you're an apostate
>White europeans will attack you because. you're a shitskin regardless
Then why should I bother ?

>Then why should I bother ?
You have to go back, I'm sorry friend but it's your only long term viable option. You or your childrens have no future here

I'm friend with an algerian french atheist...But what I said here also apply to him, I feel sorry for him but it's the truth

It is ...

of course

>You or your childrens have no future here
if you say so
perhaps you should start making children before it's the otherway around that ends up happening

I'll gladly join hands with muslims to kill off people like you, traitor on one hand and subversive element on the other.

>You mean can I love islamism, civil war, corruption and dictature?
True, you cannot love that. But you can try to change that. And while one man isn't enough, no one said you had to this alone. Start political associations, go for local government positionsm, fuck, become a guerrila fighter if you have to. But things aren't going to change if you flee, and the Belgians shouldn't have to shoulder your lack of action.

Meanwhile you're alone hated by both sides and watching your city invaded year after year by foreign faces
it sucks to be you user

algerians already tried that, it ended up by islamists being elected and 10 years of civil war
algerians want islam, so no thanks
see what happened with the arab spring

Well good for you then

It's ok, I can join this group of 2 billion that has killing apostates like you as command any time.

You're a foreign face too, after all.

> tfw he actually believed me

Are traps gay? I'm asking for a friend

Do you have any kind of anger against France due to the colonisation ?

of course they are

>Do you have any kind of anger against France due to the colonisation ?
that face of france is not the one I like best to be honest.

what are you doing to stop the spread of islam in europe

not being muslim and debate with those interested in it

Well I can understand that but would you treat french people badly due ro that ? If you go in France, would you be nice with the french or would you be unpleasent ?

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

> not being muslim
do you think that's enough?

No offense
But Why magrabi/north African immigrants behave like savages especially Algerians

and are you European or arabic/berber in look

>Well I can understand that but would you treat french people badly due ro that ? If you go in France, would you be nice with the french or would you be unpleasent ?
People should neither take blame nor credit for what their elders or compatriots did or are doing, for what really matters is your own value.
So no, I would not treat badly anyone based on their nationality

>No offense
because we try to keep up with egyptians

tried that path already, I just can't believe in any god

and what are you doing ?

You didn't answer my question sadly and I'm from Iraq don't get me wrong I just want to know they ruined the reputation of magrab arabs and Muslims

we're not the ones who gave birth to daesh ...

>atheist algerian immigrant
Sure you're atheist now on Sup Forums but I bet around Sharia police you're like mashalah brother allahu akbar. A taqiyya rat even when atheist.

Drugs
Sexual frustruation
Lack of discipline

Anything else?

Your answer explains why white countries are better. A white man sees a dire situation and says I will be that man that changes everything. He also takes pride in the challenge.

that's why all the whites men in america come from white countries they fled from in the first place for a better life by stealing the land of weak native americans living in the stone age by genociding them with modern weapons ?

The only thing we want to hear from you is when you will leave Europe.

probably when you'll go back to where you come from in the first place

Why would anyone want to go back to this hell pit?

Why did you immigrate?

>fled from

Many of the initial colonizers were prosperous and well-established in the old world, but saw a chance to increase that one hundred fold

>stealing the land of weak native americans

usually they just bought it

I've heard quite many both European born but also immigrated youngster from Middle East are dropping Islam as whole. How much of this is true?
Opinions on Maghreb youth in Western Europe?

>How much of this is true?
it's not as many as you think
>Opinions on Maghreb youth in Western Europe
please be more precise

> it's not as many as you think
so how do peeps in their 20's see Europe's future?
> please be more precise
Specifically the ones that have grown in Europe

>Specifically the ones that have grown in Europe
I grew up in algeria and I feel no special connection with them
>so how do peeps in their 20's see Europe's future?
I'm not sure they care about their future that far in time

do you love your country ?

I can't, it would hurt too much
i just try not to think abou it

second question
are you arap or berber ?

can you be berber without speaking berber ?

yes

What the fuck are you doing in our homelands?

How do you feel about kabyles?
t. Kabyle diaspora

lol
count me in then

they own all the algerian economy
except the shops which belong to the mzabis

>What the fuck are you doing in our homelands?
I never understood why the femish kicked you out in 1830. Please tell me user

Literally most of the European hate is because of the immigrants crimes attacks and bad behaviors and many join daesh already I'm not arguing about magrab but about immigrants from it euros want them out because of thier horrible behaviors please don't get me wrong I'm just asking about magrabi immigrants bad ones mainly

Why many try to force sharia law on France and is Algeria fine the arab world is completely broken at this point so how is the western part

which berber group though?

one that disappeared obviously