youtube.com/watch?v=O9TRGG4QLJE
mobile.twitter.com/CountDankulaTV?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=HPXHRX8Q2hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/949306996980772864

THE MODS LIED HAHAHAH

I'm just glad that it's not jail time for him yet

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/949306996980772864
>The Crown is pulling a filibuster and it's looking like things aren't going to end today ~ but Marcus is still a happy warrior!

This is totally not a complete fucking waste of taxpayers money
What retard thought it would be a good idea to try and prosecute this shit?

HONK HONK

>retard
Oi guv'nah that's haram under 'er Majesty's Protection o' Islam Act 2015.

Bump.
Even if this doesn't cone in today it's something goos to keep on the fire.
Anyone have a status on @Jew_Goldstein and the Kikenwald case?

How is it that Prince Harry didn't have to spend three years in prison when he wore that Nazi armband?
Aren't British justice applying double standards here?

because he his royalty n sheet

and pewdiepie lives in the uk that damn nahtzee

>Lauren southern

Fuck off with that e-whore

Because Scotland and England have different legal systems and because that isn't illegal. Or at least it wasn't back then. These days the laws are so vague that no one knows what the 'limits' of free speech are.

>another memeflag who cant read
imagine my shock

Sorry but it is very clear from his video that he is teaching his dog to attack Jews. Totally inexcusable and he should have to pay a 6 gorillan pound fine.

>It's official: no verdict. This is absolutely unacceptable. The Crown is literally better at bogging down the legal system than criminals themselves.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/949317204930998273

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/949317204930998273
No verdict for today, hopefully dank will stream what happened tonight?

Delayed again, lol

He promised to marry a mutt as recompense.

Called it, in the first thread that was made. They're going to keep delaying until the statute of limitations kicks in and then the charges will be dropped automatically. That way they don't have to admit they were wrong neither do they have to face the backlash from doubling down and saying he's guilty.

>commenting / disclosing a court case as it is ongoing
>not being a complete retarded mong
choose only one

but dankula is a complete retarded mong

>#metoo

If I was Count Dankula I would consider bringing a ceramic knife (undetectable in a metal detector) and cutting up the judge.

Where do you think you are

He should go to the US and claim asylum

Then he can call himself a Dreamer

why is southern holding a taser to his face

he's not the only one

He's not the only one

>do a prank wheel would teach a dog the nazi salute because you believe nazis are the ugliest things imaginable
>get charged with a hate crime

Only in the UK

HOLY SHIT GUYS HE JUST GOT EXECUTED BY A JEWISH FIRING SQUAD OUTSIDE CROWN COURT!

I heard that Mossad stole his piercings.

Wait, a person is in court over a dog doing a Nazi salute?

Yup. Some Jews (who else) got offended and now he's on trial for it.

Next trial date:

>20th of March lmfao
twitter.com/CountDankulaTV

This is what it'a like in the UK. They live a sad life

jésus christ how long can you drag a stupid case ?

daily reminder that this has gone on longer than the nuremberg trials

The pubic lice are wasting count dankula's time.

What's with Scotlands court system and these delays? In England you can wait a while for an inital date, but providing no new evidence needs to be processed, you'll get the case over with in a reasonable time.

How is this a crime? How does a cop, a prosecutor, and a judge look at this and decide to proceed?

Pubic lice are wasting his time.

easy its against hate crime laws so they arrest and charge him? how hard is that to understand

Oy vey! ids anuddah shoah.

The fact that said law exists and that anyone would actually enforce it in regards to this is literally blowing my mind.

i don't know what it is but this place just feels warmer and fuzzier after the fall of sargoid.

how long have you been browsing Sup Forums? your country is the only one that has literal free speech laws.

The Jew who gave evidence against him, is an adviser to the Scottish government on hate crime and an open Zionist. He has worked tirelessly to limit freedom of speech in Scotland.
youtu.be/EmcP8nY9r8U?t=11m12s
archive.is/ipcbg
>"Giving evidence Ephraim Borowski, director of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities, told Airdrie Sheriff Court he had family members who had died in the Holocaust.
>"It is grossly offensive, it stuns me that anyone should think it is a joke. My immediate reaction is that there is a clear distinction to be made between an off-hand remark and the amount of effort that is required to train a dog like that. I actually feel sorry for the dog. In many ways, the bit I found most offensive was the repetition of 'gas the Jews' rather than the dog itself."
archive.is/bMBK2#selection-869.0-873.2
>"Ephraim Borowski, director of the Council, said: “To regard the meticulously planned and industrialized murder of six million people solely on the grounds of their ethnicity as a joke is outrageous, and for someone who does so to claim not to be racist, beggars belief.”
archive.is/mQNPi
>"A spokeswoman for the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities said: "Anti-Semitism is not something that can in any degree be regarded as a joke.
>"It is a form of racism that needs to be condemned just as we would any other form of racism."
The council's direction, Ephraim Borowski, challenged Mr Meechan's suggestion that he was not a racist."

It's a crime because we have shit laws about jews over here. You can't even say they are rich or powerful anymore, it's absurd.

archive.is/wbTzx
>"He added: "The threat is against the Jewish community and there is an echo chamber effect with people trying to be more offensive.
>"160 pages of messages about this were collected by us in a day, they supported it and it was extremely anti-Semitic. I did not find anything about the video humorous.
>"Repeating over and over and over again in a positive and enthusiastic tone of voice to 'gas the Jews' is what this trial is all about, an offensive video and whether it is offensive or threatening."
He also gets money from the government to shill Zionist propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=O9TRGG4QLJE

he cleans up nicely. would bang

they're british m8.

I just didn't think it was really that bad over there. Jesus Christ, I'm sorry Britbros.

>jésus christ how long can you drag a stupid case ?
I got caught for some bullshit hooliganism (graffiti) when I was 19 and they dragged the case out for nine months just so they didn't have to say I was a teenager. Case was adjourned and adjourned, then about 5 days after my birthday.

hmmm, really made me think.

The UK in general is currently a dystopian nightmare and even then Scotland manages to be even worse. The SNP are near enough a fucking communist regime.

Can I get a basic gestalt?

That dude has been stress eating

Today is the trial of a Scottish youtuber who goes by the name of Count Dankula. The charge? Committing a Hate Crime, The punishment if found guilty? up to a year in prison. What did he do? Taught his Dog to do a Nazi Salute as a joke in order to piss off his girlfriend. He uploaded the video of it to YouTube and some Scottish Jewish organisation got offended and called the cops. Go send him some support.

His trial date has been postponed and changed a couple of times now, it should've been over and done with months ago.

mobile.twitter.com/CountDankulaTV?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Also Dankula has a video set to release on his YouTube channel if he's found guilty so keep and eye out for that.

what a bunch of cunts

And people say brits can handle bantz. Sweet jesus

To be fair to them I had done a stupid thing, but why cases have to drag out like this is ridiculous. I really think they do it to fuck with your head. It would be so easy for them to take you straight from the cell to the court.

Its about intimidation. The money spent is an investment, especially if the guy goes in the bin. It'll make people afraid of wrongthink even more.

Israel aren't allowed chemical weapons under the Geneva convention.

They realise they've made a big mistake pursuing this, it's such bad optics for them.
The best thing they could do right now is just let the whole affair quietly fade away but it's too fucking late and now we have even more time to raise the profile of the case.

This is a massive opportunity for us, a fine balance is required, on the one hand we don't want to
Interrupt our enemies when they are making a mistake
but on the other hand we need to make capital on this big time

This is das Juden were dealing with. They have turned playing victim into a fine art.

Can confirm.

I was told I could be going down for years, for multiple offences. In the end after waiting the 9 months, I got a few months and served half that. But they wrote about it in the local papers and the judge literally said he wanted to make an example of me.

Sorry to say this Dankula, but they are probably gonna give you 3 months.

Prison isn't so bad, just keep your head down.

It was decades ago my trouble was and the jail was 90% white, so I can't say what it will be like now. Perhaps consider solitary if it's a short sentance.

Let me reiterate

The jews and the courts have fucked up big time, they have raised the very spectre they dread, open debate
Massive amounts of people can be redpilled by this
We must take advantage

jews

Sup, Felix

Nein
Twas his dog

This is why America has right to speedy trials, so they can’t make this endless delay shit a thing.

He teached his dog to make a Nazi Salute.
That's why they want to put him in to prison.
and people tell me world is fine when lunacy like this shit exists.

if you were a real man youd sack that judge

It's a bit of a wake-up call, eh?

>>"Ephraim Borowski, director of the Council, said: “To regard the meticulously planned and industrialized murder of six million people solely on the grounds of their ethnicity

And they still get away with saying this shit when it's not even the "official" number anymore but the memmy is so strong that these lies are still tolerated

I can't go into too much detail obviously, but I followed the career of that judge and later on karma got him.

of course when they do it it's fine

youtube.com/watch?v=HPXHRX8Q2hs

This this this!
Openly teaching our dogs sieg heil to raise a paw should now become so common that they cant do a thing about it. This is how we win.

They can't arrest all of us!

could we adapt the nazi salute, so it's not the actual nazi salute but everyone knows it is but it's a satyrical
"nazi" salute

Change angle of hand
If questioned say it's a "high five"

Right arm bent up to open hand at shoulder

dont post that backstabbing faggot here

Why does it seem like manlets are the only ones to ever get involved in politics in any way?

In Jew owned Bolshevik/Soviet Russia doing anything like this was punishable by death under their Corrupt/Jewish 'legal' system.

He's a leftist though isn't he? Thought they supported these laws.

Is there any chance of getting free speech laws passed there? Why do people not want it?

Lauren shouldn't get so close to him, might pick up some disease.

>Is there any chance of getting free speech laws passed there
never
>Why do people not want it?
because nobody understands what free speech is/our country was born thousands of years ago with no clear laws.

>Lauren shouldn't get so close to him, might pick up some disease.
HE should get checked either way. God knows why kind of diseases she has.

Keep pushing Jew cunt

All we have to do is promote this story at every opportunity, re post, re watch just give any video regardless of whether it's also promoting thots or sceptics lots of attention.
The more attention we can get on this, the worse it is for the jew
This is one of those situation where there is no bad publicity and if they jail him, even better, he'll serve as a martyr to out cause
The jew fears the light so let's shine those lights