Minamoto-kun Monogatari

At last, NTR. As a bonus, girl gets BLACKED.

this is just rape

Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR

How is this shitty manga still alive?

Well yes, he said it's a black already.

Is that that the trainer girl?

Did he fuck his aunt yet?

Came to ask this. This shit had already overstayed its welcome when I dropped it like two years ago (around the time loli got introduced, I think?), how the fuck is it keeping readers? And don't say "tits sell," because there's tons of other tits to buy.

Because it's unironically good. But normies can't read nipponese, so they seldom read it at all.

No, a look-alike with bigger tits.

Soon, she's already down to fuck.

Nope.
she is endgame.

Nobody knows what NTR means anymore.

Has he fucked anyone else?

voice actress, took like 20 chapters

Aunt is getting thirsty, though, she's going to have him blast over the remaining waifus in a year instead of taking all his life like fuckin' Genji.

Did MC dick the cousin yet?

An eroge seiyuu with huge tits and a hot narcissistic dentist of an uncertain age.

No, even though there were plenty of opportunities. Dunno why the author just won't let it happen.

had nice warm feelings inside my tummy after this one

Ive tried finding this manga but cant, source?

1. Cousin
2. Aoi
3. Shy virgin with big tits
4. Yandere sensei
5. Glasses cake
6. Tomboy
7. Seiyuu
8. Dentist
9. Ojou-sama
10. ???
11. ???
12. ???
13. Loli
14. Aunt
We're almost there.

I can't remember the name, but basically it's a guy that can separate his spirit from his body when he sleeps so he goes and stalks his ex

Is this actually NTR or is OP just baiting?

FML i was really in the mood for reading something like that

Man that was a fun manga, after finding out she likes sex now, he stalks a party, one fo those things where 3 randoms meet 3 random girls? and the guys try to rape the girls, but the exgrilfriend says there is no need because they came prepared for an orgy. The look on his face was seeing his ex being a complete slut was hilarious.

>harem manga
Isn't even a question.

I'd rather be safe than sorry

would you happen to have source?

NVM found it.

I that manga completed? I stoped at the part where he starts fading away in despair years ago

This manga can be unpredictable at times. Maybe Terumi will fail to protect her smile.

When did that happen?

Just read it you dumb fuck

Long ago. But it's even more apparent in untranslated chapters, she's been touching herself while thinking of him.

/thread

Don't be a feminist!

This Manga can be unpredictable...next chapter she might get fuck for real and terumi came just to see she collapsed ....it might be first time our MC taste NTR..or terumi came in time.....

I'm not gonna risk reading NTR. I'm not a cuckold.

I got a lot of catching up to do.

Care 2 share?

Should've googled I'm a fag. Its Yuutai Nova for those wondering.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. NTR actually gets me upset. I just can't do it.

>FML
>>>/facebook

Don't remember, I stopped around the same part.

Another 2-3 years then, this shit takes so fucking long I dropped it when the ojou was introduced and I looking at OP image nothing has progressed at all jesus fucking christ.

Add this to the mix and now I'm less motivated to read this, might as well wait to see her fucked either by Terumi or that other fuck I guess.

Which girl is this

Nevermind, got triggered and read the last two chapters. If I understood correctly that afro guy proposed to the new girl and got rejected right? At least Terumi is already looking for him so he'll probably get blueballed before doing anything, I hope, after all pic related.

She's number 9

New girl? Don't remember her

Well I dropped it as soon as the arc started but if I recall correctly as soon as he fucks the seiyuu there's an arc where he gets to stay in a hot dentist's house and then there's an arc about him getting to pass some time with seiyuu, cousin and big tittied shy virgin at the same time, then after that he's out and finds this JK that looks like his ex gf (tomboy), helps her with something, then the girl I think gives him something as payment and at the end of a chapter we find out that this new girl is the ojou-sama of some place, then I dropped it, but from appearance, time and setting I'm betting this is that last girl I saw. Sorry for the shitty summary but that's more or less the idea of who she is and what point in the story we're at.

Reminder:
>Rape = NTR
Also this manga is very shitty, even for NTR standard so don't bother reading it.

>Reading/watching NTR make you a cuckold
Jesus Christ, you can just say you don't like NTR.

He actually fucks her?
I wonder if something like this also happened in Genjis story kek

I have no idea what's going on in this arc.
He is just living somewhere else for some reason. Voice actress took an eternity and it was boring as fuck, dentist was just "ok" and this Yuu sameface is too bland. The saving grace of this arc is Kaoruko yearning for Terumi and vice-versa. Also of interest is Aoi constantly trying to know what's up and Rokujo.

I'm just glad NTR is mainstream now. 2017 is truly a blessed year.

>now

Yes, now. We have like 3 to 4 NTR shows this year.

Is nothing new, there's always this "super cool" dude than wants mc main love interest. is as old as transferred student BTFO'ing childhood friend.

>NTR

Yes?

That's not NTR but a mexican soap opera made anime.

Me too, man. I can't stomach it. Whoever likes it can like it all they want, but it just makes me really sad.

>mexican
My condolences for living in such a shitty country.

Yuutai Nova

>155652479
You try too hard.

>implying I care about (You)
Grow up manchild.

Don't care If he get ntr....at least his aunt gonna be final girl and his final mission is to make her pregnant lol I really bet this gonna happen

>muh (you)s
>he fell for it

Who are you quoting?

Sluts are hot.
Too bad she only appears in one episode.

It's going to take forever for that to happen.

>dude couldn't get his girlfriend horny and becomes mad at men that can do it
pathetic desu senpai

it's not NTR if the man was a failure, and thus not a victim.

This was satire, right?

I dropped this a long time ago. Did he loses his virginity?

Rape attempt isn't NTR, newfag.

Did he fuck his aunt yet?

Him? Yes, like 30 chapters in or something.

I might pick it up again then. Good for him.

Is that gym girl?

More like 100.

Sorry, misread your post as "30 chapters ago." My bad senpai.

Which chapter was this from.

250. Not translated yet, as you can see.

Ah thank you.
Yeah, and nothing happened in that chapter anyway.

Bet you'll say the same thing when MC fucks his aunt.

>he's crossdressing again
But why?

W-wew, the thing that baffles me is how they don't wake up even when they take their panties, open their legs and fondle their breasts. For all we know he could've raped her and she would still be asleep.

This ojou-sama mistook him for a girl the first time they met. Aunt had him stick to this misunderstanding for whatever reason.
Also, where did you find this?

Will the bully ever become relevant again?

Terumi's friend will fuck her.

>volumes for this series have 20+ chapters each
Why don't other series do this?

They're short as fuck, like 9 pages per chapter.

I would hate if another mangakas start doing non 4koma 6 pages chapters tho.

I hope Terumi fucks and tame her

I always started reading this but after I fapped I lost all motivation to read it and would just stop...never made it far in the manga

Pretty shit, man. Don't bother unless you like rage and depressing endings.

gaaaaaay

Every thread.

What will a fight will crossdressing Japanase fucboi be like?