For real though, all memes aside, what is "whiteness?"

For real though, all memes aside, what is "whiteness?"

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2018/01/counter-currents-radio-answering-sargon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggotry of too much time on your hands to create shitty slide threads like this.

oh you know, burgers and freedom, things like that i guess

>what is "whiteness?"
sticking around after you get her pregnant.

European

YOU NEED TO JUSTIFY IT TO EVERYONE OTHERWISE YOU JUST CAN'T DO IT

100% Aryan

Is Laurence Fishburne white?

Not sure. What's black?

Having White skin and a predominantly European heritage

Caucasian of European descent.

No, Japs, Jews, East Asians aren't white.

it's a meme designed for the current times and so that amerimutts can feel like they have an identity

easy

This

this.

If you need to ask you're not white. Now GTFO.

>what is "whiteness?"
map related.
Or majority ancestry from that area. (like Anglo countries)

/thread

This is hilarious

You guys cant even anwser his question.

This is the principle you will base your society on. Come on guys.

biologically, being within the European Caucasoid genetic cluster
socially, adhering to the pro-western values

That's rich coming from a Moor rape-baby.

Leftists never seem to have any problem pointing out who's white, until those people say "screw you guy's, I'm going home" then suddenly race and skin color becomes a nebulous concept that doesn't really exist and you have to "vind da jeans" and every thing fuzzy at the borders of biological classification is brought up as a reason as to why you can't really make any classifications.

Complete and utter hypocritical bullshit.

He's not white tho

Hi Sargon. Well, at least you're not giving up.

>Current times
>Used for centuries

Greg Johnson has utterly BTFO'd Sargon and his stupid little alt-right survey (with Millenial Woes)

counter-currents.com/2018/01/counter-currents-radio-answering-sargon

i never claimed to be white though, not sure why i would want to belong to any group where i'd be mixed with fucking anglos of all kind

WHo fucking cares about being white? It's a clear sign of a superiority complex.

>he says posting burgers proving his point
are you serious?

This. If you can't look into the mirror and determine you are white based on your features, eye/hair/skin color then you aren't fucking white.

I have supreme confidence that one million out of one million people who when presented a photo of my face would classify me as white.

mediterraneans, slavs and the irish didn't go in the same basket that those primordial mutts were speaking about, and that's for a reason

!?
the clue's in the name

/thread

Even spencer couldn't give a clear description. It was all a fucking joke. I had no clue what i was listening to. Styx says nothing interesting, Sargon was triggered, Spencer is really stupid, JF was probably just thinking about his autistic latina. Trainwreck

The former subjects of European monarchs.

But then how do you decide who you let in the ethnostate? Do you base it off just a genetic test, or include the "white culture" aspect of it, in which case, define what constitutes "white culture".

Whiteness are the things that happen when only white people live together for a while. You know like, great filosofy, great art, great scientific progress and so on. Airplanes, cars, T-shirts, the internet and stuff like that.

Agreed, we should maintain that meds Slavs and Irish aren't white

hey Sup Forums
you're not as smart as you think you are

Larpers are going to be pretty upset about that one, I don't know if it was him or styx, but they really broke apart the idea of an ethical ethnostate. I mean we all knew that fascism was a terrible idea, we've known this for centuries, but it was nice for someone to deconstruct it like that.

The answer in not making an ethnostate. Make a meritocracy.

>there are dozens of answers

That was very autistic

I love how spencer kept calling philosophy autistic too lol what a brainlet

>Sup Forums is one person

Well you are excluding a third of the Russian people and Sardinians, but include the Finnish?
They are equally "foreign".

test

Saying "dad" unironically.

> I mean we all knew that fascism was a terrible idea
fascism was never implemented right. That was not real fascism.

uh, well, see... (goes on to a completely unrelated topic)

he fell bad

>WHAT COLOR AM I THINKING OF?!

is this the best the skeptic community has?

>But then how do you decide who you let in the ethnostate?
You mean how DID we decide who we let in the ethnostate. It's all been done before.

"Whiteness" is the unacceptable and stubborn insistence on not accepting your role as the world's boogeyman and immediately committing suicide after giving all your shit to (((communists))) for "redistribution" (into their own coffers).

Craptcha: Lawyers Europa

BUT YOU ARE NOT AS SMART AS YOU THINK YOU ARE

This my friend is pure unadulterated whiteness

I've changed my tune.
Just getting close would be a vast improvement to current culture.
We don't need perfection and purity regarding this

Get a 4 year old. Give him 4 pictures:

1) Caucasian
2) Mongoloid
3) Negroid
4) American (native)

Everyone in the entire world line up and this child will categorize you. After that you go to one of 4 ethnostates. Children don’t bullshit and aren’t knowledgeable about contextual history and past transgressions. The child will be blunt and honest.

Glove culture

as is this

Caucasoid skull. Pink nipples.

Poor Lapp. What are they?

No, it was a clear handoff to Spencer. Sargon handled the aftermath well, but it's a resounding victory in for the AR in the Skeptic war of 2017-2018

Styx proved his position was the best one.

You can easily identify it but it can't be put into words.

Black and white is not always so black and white.
I believe it's all subjective, but using subjective interpretation we can I believe get a decent coverage.
There will always be edge cases.

Whiteness is a broad umbrella term for a mixture of ethno-linguistic, ethno-national, ethno-racial, ethno-regional and ethno-religious classification of humans.
Posing the question is thus simple, but answering it is hard.
I don't blame Spencer for struggling yesterday, because it's not easily laid out.

Pic related gives a decent summary of what white is. Most of it is simply grabbed off wikipedia.

I'm sure not everybody will agree, but I'd like to get your input.

Being a native european and looking like a native european.

Why are whiteness and every white ethnicities questioned while blackness and black ethnicities aren't?

Kek

>libertarian communism
>able to organize a breadline
not really

being civilized instead of acting like a hooting ape who kills and steals for trivial reasons

white isn't a self-identification. white is what you use to describe other people.

self-identification of a white goes further, it goes into european mixtures etc.
eg
>stacy is white
>i ask stacy what's her background
>she tells me half german half danish
>she does not say "white"

only niggers and 56%ers self-identify as a colour.

You dumb faggot, they did go into that basket because there were Irish, Italians and polish people that had citizenship at the time of the founding, stop buying into Jew memes.

vneck/crewneck sweaters are the sign of a cuck, not a white man.

This guy made me completely mad on the debate yesterday. His argument line is just " you're against liberalism in every possible situation, so you advocate for tyranny, so i win again". Sargon seems to live in an unrealistic Ponyville aboslutely unrelated to the real world.
Also he advocates for 19th century British liberalism while stepping against aristocracy and monarchy. Tell him that Britain was a hierarchical society for centuries.
It was a tremendously disgusting performance, to sum up.

this

Half the people within those counties hate the other half and likely don't even consider them white.

Race is a retarded concept.

they only counted if they sold their eternal soul to the perfidious anglo, which might as well be dead at that point

>that furry ape arm
>thinks he's white

>race is a retarded concept
>concept

race is genetic you utter faggot. you either are white, or you aren't.

Native European is the only relevant term. "White" is already a McBurger Amerimutt meme. JonTron is half Iranian and half Hungaryan. So in Europe one half of him would try to REMOVE the other.

I'm a German nationalist first and if anything else: I am a European nationalist. As in Europe for the native Europeans. "White" nationalism just leads to retarded questions like "HURR are Italians white DURR" as by Soygoy of Blackdad.

That's why we have nations. But amerimutts are too retarded and ethnically diverse to accept idea of the nation.

Finnish are not "foreign" at all. Watch Survive the Jive

The same way you decide age of consent. You define a fucking arbitrary line between what's obviously not okay (5 year olds) and what's obviously ok (20 year olds).

Will it be unfair to some? Yes. Do you see me caring?

sorry for being a man and not a sissy faggot

Soyboy detected

this makes me emotional

>sorry for being a man

we dont have those estrogene infused chikens here

Glad to see that this thread has garnered so many thoughtful comments.

Thank fuck. We already got them with TTIP. American estrogen chicken! Whew, glad that was scrapped.

>what is "whiteness?"

>Not doing this
>having high IQ

Is Samuel L Jackson white?

Is Jackie Chan white?

Is Denzel Washington white?

Scots hate the English and vice versa. Therefore, "Britain" as a concept does not exist. Kindly disappear.

get some sleep Sargon

>not the romanians are gypsies meme
i shed a tear irl

are sardinians whiter than white?