When the fuck is the new one coming out? Don't tell me I'm going to have to watch the old one because I'm so impatient

When the fuck is the new one coming out? Don't tell me I'm going to have to watch the old one because I'm so impatient.

They've ruined it, but because literally nothing has come out besides some previews of the new manga, fans haven't freaked out yet. When the show finally comes out prepare for a shitstorm bigger than 3d berserk. All the characters are getting redesigned. Here's how Fahrenheight looks in the manga now.

And this is Attenborough.

If you haven't seen the original, here's how he actually looks. Is this the face of a man who blows bubblegum?

I already hated the digital redraws like so Just not having it cell will look so wrong.

It's a new adaptation of the novels, not an adaptation of this manga. There will be new designs but it's unlikely they'll use these ones.

fujo here, he looks cool.

He's supposed to be dignified see

Oh and there's more.

Mittermeyer (Top)
Reuntal (Bottom)

I've already spoiled myself, I'm that desperate.

Is this some kind of elaborate joke that has been going on for too long?

The new anime isn't even an adaptation of the manga, what are you on about?

Here for more meme

What the fuck. Disgusting.

FUCKING FUJOSHIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why remake perfection? They cant get it right the second time, and there is absolutely no need to do it. There are so many old shows that deserve a remake, yet they remake one of the landmarks in anime history.
How can they ruin this?
>Make it shorter.
>Genderbend many characters.
>Generic j-pop/battle soundtrack instead of the timeless music of the original.
>More fujobait.
>Cgi spaceships.

I hope it gets dropped.

What the fuck is this shit ?

Who isn't dignified on the Empire side? Honestly I welcome attempts to make them more different from one another.

>bottom Reuenthal and top Mittermeyer
Homoshiroi.

What the hell were they thinking