Black American anons

Daily reminder, we are all we have.

White people hate us, asians hate us, arabs hate us, Africans hate us, so on and so forth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VDY7bC7LOXE

/q3bSRX

I think deep down (at least in America), as long as you stay out of other people's business and let people live their lives, it doesn't matter if you're white or black.

I don't think anyone hates black people just because of the color of their skin. It's like MLK said, it's because of the content of your character. If you're a gang banger or a hoodlum and you're terrorizing the streets of your hood, then you have every right to be hated and looked down upon. If you're an upstanding citizen that does everything the right way, you have every right to be treated as a regular American.

I'm convinced that over 90% of Americans feel this way, it's just that the overwhelming statistics in the inner cities shows how far urban black communities have to go in order to improve themselves. IMO, it starts with "black culture".

Rural black dudes have been cool as fuck as far as I've seen.

Thanks for the perspective.
Bump

>let people live their lives, it doesn't matter if you're white or black.
>If you're an upstanding citizen that does everything the right way, you have every right to be treated as a regular American.
>Rural black dudes have been cool as fuck as far as I've seen.

It didn't help having a black president who supported actual criminals, white America who voted or him got fed up with his antics. His if my son was a criminal shit went too far. Democrats made this happen. I almost regret voting for him

Why not form a black ethnostate? Choose a state, nigga. Honestly, turn California into your own nation... win win for everyone.

This.

black americans also hate black americans

Black Americans hate Whites way more than vice versa, although with your attitude things will continue to change

I wanted to write something edgy here, but this is more accurate for my actual feelings desu

>giving subhumans an inch of our beautiful land

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>black people need to stick together
>Africans hate us
>niggers kill 93% of niggers
honestly I pity niggers.

>Our

Most white Americans are 20th century immigrants.

Would you rather them spread all over or all in one place? Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice. If you think it's such a bad idea why don't you give me your solution.

This is the truth.

Bump

Natives also hate you.

Bro you are based.. we just need to get you a flippin red hat.

The CIA would sabotage it like they did to Liberia.

This is true, they butcher each other in our cities. How can a people like that respect others if they hate themselves so much? They don't respect themselves so they commit horrible atrocities against others. It's why so many people hate them, because of the violence and crime that comes from their lack of love and community.

Everyone hates you because you fucking nig up everything you touch

Is that more realistic than my proposition?

Blacks should have their own ethnostate

Away as possible from whites

It's called subjugation. Niggers are nothing without White rule. Every nigger in this country should feel blessed we let them live here among us. I should be waking up and after 15 minutes some negro slave is handing me a cup of tea after I walk out of the shower. Only intelligent niggers that prove themselves equal or greater than the average White should be allowed their freedom, even then there should be child laws imposed on 2nd class humans so they don't outbreed White's.

The violence is a problem, but it is largely connected to the promiscuity of our women. Our women need discipline.

It gotta suck when all you have in life is another nigger

Your brethren mainstreaming degenerate,, bastardized households and victim mentality anti objectively thinking group has doomed you, I don't subscribe to the Negroes are still teeming jungle savages, I think your soul as a race has been hijacked, not by racist whites, who are intergrated with you, but hijacked by (((influences)))

Even other blacks hate you.

Idk, pure 100% certified negro police departments sound like quite the entertainment.

People hate people.

This has to be a sheltered white user. Probably male.

Probably has a small growth on his testicle too

There's been a few pretty much all black police departments. I remember when Camden had their own police department. They essentially folded though and Camden was in a state of virtual anarchy for a year.

I used to believe shit like this when I was a naive youth but after hanging out with blacks and having a black ex-girlfriend I can tell you there is a reason why they are considered a cursed race.

I'm fully convinced that blacks reproduced with a lower form of Hominids than we did like it says in Judaism and in the Quran.

Maybe with how negros are today. Decades ago blacks had a lower divorce rate / wedlock rate then Whites did, but they've been destroyed by decades of kike subversion, gangster rap and cocaine. If we could make negros behave like they did in the past things could be alright again.

>It didn't help having a black president
What didn't it help? What was your expectation? Just because Obama was elected didn't mean white people were going to stop hating black people.

Huh, you'd think the northern nigs at least are a little more capable of running a police department

It will probably only work after we rid this country of TPTB

Camden is a special case though. Philly itself has a black commissioner.

This is true, I saw it first hand.

>nig 1 was from Ethiopia or some shit and spoke fluent swahili
>nig 2 was from Chicago and was as incomprehensible
>ethiopian negro just went off in the middle of chemistry class on american negro, called him lazy dog shit
>american negro cracked jokes about mud huts
>ethiopian fired back with fried chicken and 10 baby mamas
>american negro said 'nobody knows where ethiopia is anyway so who cares bout dat shit ' like a true american

It was hilarious. They were taking turns insulting each other like some jap RPG. It reminded me of Europe/American debates on here but for Africans.

See, right here is your white supremacy on full display.

This is the problem. Too many white people put up with it. It infects them and makes them incapable of rational thought.

Black Americans are a unique ethnic group. They're not really all that similar to african ethnic groups, save maybe the haratins.

There would probably be a lot less hate if your fellow blacks didn't fall for jewish tricks. What do you think of Marcus Garvey?

indeed it is

Niggers in America have no ethnicity. All they have is their race. If they are different than niggers in Africa is because they're mixed with whites.

Indians kept black slaves fuck em

I'm white. I don't hate anyone for their physical attributes that are beyond their control. I don't "hate" anyone really, but I disapprove of degeneracy. The only way forward is together. Stop the divide and conquer bullshit.

don't be sad jamal, Clinton likes you , she has hot sauce in her bag all the time.

>What didn't it help?
Obama and his administration set race relations back 20 years, squashing illegal acts by blacks while trying to make thugs look like victims. Siding with niggers who kill cops for no reason while boasting the hands up dont shoot lie made whites resent everything he did as president. I know blacks who cant stand BLM because all they do is make excuses for criminals. And the good a lot of whites have done until now all got washed away.

All I see today is niggers blaming whites for everything so you know what? fuck em, I dont care what happens to them now

>Black American anons
subhuman shiskin baboons

When different groups of people mix on a large scale, ethnogenesis happens, and a new ethnic group is created. Like mestizos.

Marcus Garvey was cool

Well you better get used to blacks, white boy. Because we are the future

Africans are the future. As dumb as they are, even they want nothing to do with your lazy black asses.

Hey, I like American Blacks too.