>Can't build a fire
>Can't grow crops
>Hasn't even discovered the wheel
>Island literally 40 miles from this one but has no idea it exists

We are all equal goy

Sentinel island niggers BTFO

their source of fire is a tree being struck by lightning

Just watched the "real life lore" video on yt didn't you

I doubt any of you would fare much better, guess you're all niggers.

we should lead a raiding party against these islandniggers

make them a themed tourist attraction like jurassic park

Yea i have no life

Yeah me neither

>fare much better
being on an island by myself?
I'd have electricity and running water in 2 weeks.
suburban american life is actually just prisonplanet. The jews to everything in their power to keep me off islands.

They are tougher then they look.

Bring guns.

Imagine carrying out a Breivik style attack on their little island. There's only like 50 people that live there, and they're literal mud dwelling niggers that haven't even discovered fire. Imagine just cruising in their and killing all of them. Literally wiping out an entire civilization.

they are free in ways you and i will never be.

Free to live a miserable and uncomfortable life

They should do a Star Trek style scientific observation of them.

>cant
>cant
>cant
>cant

but why do they need all these things? if they are surviving they are doing it right.

give them a few bottles of booze and watch the fun happen.

Why don't we kill uncontacted tribes?

name one great thing your so called technology has done for the world...

Try sneezing in front of one of these subhumans.

Keep me warm at night

>niggers can't even IMAGINE a use for coils
literally can't make this up

They have scientific value. Outside of that the meat may be good.

It allows me to call you a faggot over the Internet.

I sense a romance blossoming

And still they have bigger cocks.

I should had known that an american would make this type of thread...
You and the likes of your kind have done nothing but kill the planet for a bag of silver

>have done nothing
what niggers can't read either?

Why don' t Aliens kill uncontacted earth?

Oh, wait.

*Sigh* this mgtow propaganda again. Anyways check out my definition on these fgts

Prime directive.

2 posts; 2 lies
nice, go have a matza

I saw a documentary on uncontacted tribes in the Amazon and the first thing they do during first contact is start stealing shit

If we assume extraterrestrial life finds earth, then who the fuck am I to tell them what they should do?

Youre kidding right? One white guy, alone in the woods, is thousands of years ahead of them in technology

Brought it civilization. Helped humanity grow and flourish like never before. Fed Africa.

But somehow they still manage to drink 40s, listen to shitty rap music, and don't raise their kids. Niggers are are amazingly bad.

The conquest of the universe is just beginning, Makumba, not that you can understand. Go cast some lighting uoon your enemies, Makumba.

allows me to have a form of stability.
Realize that they can't keep food fresh for any period of time.

fuck off abdul you fucking nigger

at least they aren't slaves to ZOG. More than any of us can honestly say.

Let you eat a balanced breakfast with your half-soy half-milk extra cum caramel Frap, instead of a salted turnip.

>Conquest of the Universe
No such thing

You don't know that cunt.

cancer

>Hasn't even discovered the wheel
How do you know?

There'd be no practical use for a wheel in that terrain.

He has thousands of years of knowledge to draw from though, most of what he knows he probably learnt from the internet.

>Divorce doesn't happen
>You won't be left emotionally, socially and financially broken goy! Don't listen to your fathers and friends who have been through it all! Marry the first skank who has sex with you! :^)

He also wasn't raised with them and already had knowledge before he went into the woods. Not to say that he wouldn't have invented tons of shit if he were raised by them.

That particular tribe hasn't discovered fire. There's a tribe with no concept of numbers either.

You know they have had to endure something pretty bad at some point in history to become so hostile towards outsiders.

refute our points nigger.

>t. roastie

vestige

i want to walk around naked all day. with my giblets swaying in the wind.

They've had thousands of years to learn the basic shit he does/uses too though. Just because he learnt it from the internet doesn't mean they couldn't have discovered it and taught their children...

Rubbish, they could have a Ferris wheel for jungle fun

Make sure you finish the fucking job or be prepared to revisit “mah repetitions”

wow there is intelligence on the internet

The first thing they usually want to do is wear clothes.

of course, the Spanish didnt conquer the Americas with bows and arrows

Witnesses of the Finno-Korean Hyperwar?

>You need the internet to make basic tools for survival.

Nothing he does is all that complicated until he gets to metallurgy. Why do you think so many other cultures have had that shit for thousands of years?

Not comparable, his knowledge is the whole world's knowledge combined, they on the other hand are stuck on a tiny island, so their frame of reference is going to be a lot more limited.

>Imagine carrying out a Breivik style attack on their little island. There's only like 50 people that live there, and they're literal mud dwelling niggers that haven't even discovered fire. Imagine just cruising in their and killing all of them. Literally wiping out an entire civilizatio

That would be a quick and easy way to up your experience points before you move onto slightly harder opponents like Solomon Islands, Vanuatu etc.

Then it's just a matter of slow steady progress to nukes.

>the Spanish didnt conquer the Americas
You should've stopped there.

Are they any less happy than the average 60 hour work week office cuck? Coming home to at best a once average looking woman that has let herself go?

Yeah but did he invent all the shit he does himself?

They live pretty depressing lives.

>parachute down onto island
>bring a lighter/other cool shit to convince them I'm a God that descended from the sky
>have them fight over the opportunity to breed with me
>beat up all the native pussy I want

Why would they need wheels and look what abo's did when they discovered fire.

This sounds like a nice vacation idea, kind of like hunting the most dangerous game.

thats because white man fool them, make them put on devil cloth.

what could go wrong

Spear game is on.......... point though.

Machineguns.

Mostly due to rough terrain and their long bows, the lacandon people south of mexico weren't conquered by the spanish.

But it is comparable you fucking nigger.
The techniques he uses and structures he builds are P R I M I T I V E tech. These things were discovered fucking thousands and thousands of years ago. The teachings were passed from father to son, and went on to eventually evolve into modern construction and architecture.

Being able to make fucking fire is an utter fucking basic. Deal with it.

more cancer...how do we make it stop

There is a good point in that. I wonder if they even have STDs. They could have some unique one there but it's also possible that their sex is entirely clean.

Why hasn't anybody moved to this island to play God and fuck with these people yet?

Then they should be even more specialized and have created technology that's unique to that island.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger.

>being warm at night is cancer
fuck niggers are dumb as frozen shit rocks no wonder they cant invent shutting up

I bet I could've conquered them by sneezing in close proximity to them.

No, they are instead slaves to their basic biological needs and instincts. What really separates the Sentinelese from apes? Anatomical modernity?

>moving goalposts

Dumb nigger made a dumb assertion, and I BTFOd him. What more do you want?

And who’s to say we wouldn’t do better, when clearly our European forefathers did build a civilization?

They chuck spears and shoot bow/arrow at helicopters that pass over.
Somehow those shits figured out bow and arrow, but not fire.

You should commit suicide. Then you won't have to worry about the world anymore.

Maybe the ruling kike lives on this island, not on the sensors of anyone, living among islandniggers

Just give them an Iphone instead lol

Machineguns are great what the fuck are you doing. They send few hundred nigger pills every minute. What's not to like.

>Are they any less happy than the average 60 hour work week office cuck? Coming home to at best a once average looking woman that has let herself go?

You know, I was just thinking about that this morning.

I was laying in bed. My two small kids cuddling with wife and I.

I have a centrally heated/cooled home. No resource insecurity. Enough extra for recreation.

It's a pretty easy existence, and many people would be envious of the cozy domestic routine.

I guess it's a matter of perspective.

The paradox is that people who chronically think they deserve better never seem to be satisfied.

It helps to be a true-to-form white protestant who has the cultural heritage of knowing that nobody owes you shit, and that you are not, in fact, special or deserving. Ironically, it helps you settle into being quite satisfied with what you have.

Yeah, but you were born and raised in a society where you are surrounded by thousands of years of inventions and you probably have some basic idea about how most of them work. Imagine if the only thing that you had ever seen were what was lying around in nature and the most rudimentary of stone age tools.

Indeed, why do genecide when you can have a reality show? Alcohol will get them just the same, but you can also get rich of some recordings.

>the plane is named “Commanche”
like pottery

Oh God please may it stop

Are your feelings hurt, Shaka? Maybe you should get off the Internet. If you can't take the heat get out.

In other words, get them WMDed

you can't miss what you never had, they probably have a ball on that little island.

>God
oh that's how it is
>one piece of technology
Noah's Ark