Why are Englishmen ugly?

What is it with British genetics that makes them subhuman?

Is it the inbreeding? The mongrelization? They all have receding chins.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2661609/The-sexiest-nations-world-Brazil-comes-Great-Britain-isnt-far-behind.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

kindly fuck off

He's ugly

>Anglos
>not the greatest race that has ever or will ever exist

Pick one, Ameritard

Lol, OP had to bump his shitty troll...bless

teuton/frisian genetics popping up

Tiny island, tiny genepool

>Why are Englishmen ugly?
How can you ask that without a picture of Russel Brand in your posting?

lifestyle disease, or the modern disease if you will.

Seems to be because they're a mix of two ethnicities (celtic and angle/germanic). Because wales, scotland, and ireland have loads of attractive people and they're just one ethnicity

come again, mutt?

dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2661609/The-sexiest-nations-world-Brazil-comes-Great-Britain-isnt-far-behind.html

Yes, both of them

Americas are predominantly Anglo. The ugly Anglos have Jewish DNA in them. This meme needs to die.

during my 1 week vacation in Britland I saw more attractive men than women.

divisive shilling ITT

your mom has flicked her bean to his image

Not sure about England but up here in Scotland we are inbred, it's a historical fact. Many Roman records and other historical records show that the pics and the Scottish tribes would eat the father of a family once they die and then the males would proceed to breed with the females in the family until they became pregnant.

>Monkey Island is the sexiest nation
>Great Britain comes right after
not really surprised

Welsh are the true louisemensch desu

>american calls others ugly

Silly mutt

>during my 1 week vacation in the Americas I saw more attractive men than women.
Literally just as meaningless. Londonistan? The white rural Cotswolds?

Norfolk's the only other place that bad apart from North Wales.

I don't find Englishmen ugly, some of them maybe. My concern is that there're many thicc Englishwomen.

Don't listen to this faggot. Unless you look in the fine line of villages big enough to not be full of inbreds yet small enough to not contain nightclubs and fast food joints, british women are arguably the least attractive in the western world. Their shoulders are typically as broad as if not broader than their hips, and their skulls tend to be too wide. Not to mention the utter vulgarity and boisterousness.

They also have nights out where they dump their faces in paint buckets and dress in seemingly random costume-esque clothes. Shit like a leopard pattern top with skin tight pink leather tights with black heels.

It's actually peculiar to see because since the standards are shifted so hard due to their appearances, you see good looking 8/10 men competing for women in the 5/6 department.

If it wasn't the building in the background I'd've thought that they're the Russian gopniks.

>Roman records
>Literal propaganda

Living in London I've actually forgotten what British women really look like. Current ones I know are a Russian, French, Iranian, Bulgarian, Canadian, Chinese and Bahraini.

>he thinks that scots directly descend from picts today
Ahaha, you retard. The Picts barely left a skid mark on Modern
Scottish genetics.

DELETE THIS !

It's the South Welsh valley dwellers. If they spoke the same language they'd probably be best mates.

>Ahaha, you retard. The Picts barely left a skid mark on Modern
>Scottish genetics.
Not true.
"Dr. Wilson indicates that he, in conjunction with Scotland’s DNA, an ancestry testing company that he is affiliated with, a new SNP, S530 has been discovered and it is a Pict marker. He says that this marker is evidence that the Picts are living among us today and can be identified genetically. As proof, he offers that 10% of the 1000 Scottish men tested carry this marker, while it is found in only .8% of English men and about 3% of the men in Northern Ireland."

>t_El Abominacion
I can only imagine Adonis behind this post. Truly he must be a better looking than the guy in the picture.
I am sure OP will post the picture of himself.

This anglophobe again? I’m guessing your a pajeet with an H1B visa

>it's the inbreeding
>it's the mongrelization

Ugly people in the UK tend to be the underclass we have desu.
Also the inbreeding argument is a load of shit considering there's Celt, Roman, Scandinavian, Normans and Saxon in us.

>Wales and Scotland are one ethnicity
You're retarded

It's not hard to post a picture of a woman, even if she's very beautiful, and say she's ugly in order to take a desperate stab at another nation.

Unfortunately a lot of them turn into bitches into their late 40's. I guess that's to do with women finding a new biological imperative, though.

Can confirm

British genetics are fucked

There are probably what, a few million European girls in the UK? Yet for every 1 hot English bird you see, you'll see 10 hot Europeans.