So which one will you rightist spergs side with?

So which one will you rightist spergs side with?

anyone but trump

Neither are worthy of support.

The one that will secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

t. muttkeks trying to hide behind larp flags

>never cared about Bannon
>but he is a literal Nazi user
>Bannon leaves
>lel Drumpf BTFO
>Bannon writes a book
>Bannon for president, why is he so perfect

The left will move the goalpost just to never admit defeat. Who honestly cares about this man ?

Always go with the winning team.

Bannon is working with trump. He does the to create a hysteria among liberals, and it is working.

good thing they put that nametag there i was confused who that was

they ruin bannon's entire career costing him millions whilst turning his own base against him to cause liberal hysteria? Jesus christ get it past your think skull, bannon and trump actually hate eachother and bannon got fucking destroyed doing it

Wait until Tubby the Grifter nominates a horse 2 B in his cabinet.

bannon btfo'd xDDD

Neither.

Bannon at least seems to have a brain.

The other two adult Trump children, Don Jr and Eric, haven't had much of a look in so far. (That's probably fo the best for Trump, given they're supposed to have a hands-off approach and look after the businesses.) But here they are.

Wolff describes the two men as being appointed as their fathers "heirs and attendees". They continue to behave largely like children, and are not praised or required for their intelligence or acumen in the same way as Ivanka, meaning that they were mostly left to run errands and projects of their father.

So it's a strange and unlikely coincidence that Don Jr managed to take part in perhaps one of the most pivotal and public moments of the campaign, one that continues to haunt his father's presidency. Because it was him that met with a strange band of people all associated with Russia in Trump Tower, set up after an email exchange that saw the Russians offer a series of damaging information to the Trump campaign.

It's this exchange that led to Bannon's widely reported remarks – the remarks that led to an angry and long statement from Donald Trump and perhaps the reason that the book has made its way to the public today.

"Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it's all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately," Bannon is reported as saying. "Even if you didn't think to do that, and you're totally amoral, and you anted that information, you do it in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people and go through everything and then they verbally come and tell another lawyer in a cut-out, and if you've got something, then you figure out how to dump it down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication. You never see it, you never know it, because you don't need to... But that's the brain trust that they had."

All are shit.

The one with a face

They disgrace this website

bannon, trump has always been a blathering retard
now that the neocons have control of trump there's not a single reason for me to support him

Both are kike lovers. So neither.

I can't even...

You dumb bastard.

Bannon's a fucking Judas. Forget him.

I honestly think Trump is suffering from dementia, everything Bannon said seemed sound to me.

Trump needs to ditch Ivanka, Jared and his 2 doofus sons. If he fires Miller all hope is lost, he's the last one left.

You're pretty dumb if you think that we care about figureheads. What matters are the right-wing ideals have been implemented and spread in the US.

Banon is in deep shit because he broke the NDA

Trump is the POTUS so he gets support.

Steve cashed in for personal gain.

Go ask Reddit, faggot.