5 years ago I thought that Texas is a Whitest state full of cowboys

>5 years ago I thought that Texas is a Whitest state full of cowboys

There are some places in Northern Texas that are.

That was never the case. It was always a melting pot of white European settlers and Mexicans. There are definitely white enclaves though.

t. Texan

>waffletard misunderstands something

WOW WHAT A NEWS

with a population of 500 people or something like that

It's always hilarious when people are surprised by Texas.

Aren't there lambics that need to be bottled? Run along now.

least his country is still operating at a positive kill count of niggers, your country is only good for making and mixing with them.

Any city anywhere is more racially diverse than the countryside/small towns/villages.

>2013 was five years ago
Fugg

>America
>white

It's not the whitest state but it is full of cowboys and it's one of the most conservative states

My nigga what did you expect that shit used to belong to Mexico

Why the fuck would anyone be surprised by Texas, it's right on the border of Mexico.

I'm from NYC, and driving through Austin TX might have been the most liberal place I'd ever seen.

San Francisco ended up being worse though.

>Austin is now literally full of Californian immigrants.
I'm surprised you noticed a difference at all.

We let 5 mexicans in back in the 70s...then we were like wtf who are all these guys?

Texas used to be pretty white

Obama’s immigration laws for 8 years changed that...

Just moved from Orange County, CA (CA’s last white stronghold; at least Newport Beach is) to Highland Village outside of Dallas. Pleasantly surprised by the amount of strong, moral,and intelligent patriots that I have discovered to be my neighbors.

West Austin is conservative

Texas is awful, it's less than 50% white and the whites that are there are mostly retarded evangelical cuckservatives who love Israel and don't care if the US becomes 0% white. These are the types you see out there who say that spics are "natural conservatives"

>5 years ago I thought Belgium was like in the movie In Bruges

>noticed the name my ex-gf who broke up with me at 1st January on ur photo

feels bad, man

Yeah Texas is a spic wasteland. Feel bad for yuros who visit that place hoping to see cowboys and Americana shit. It must be like the japs who visit Paris and are disappointed with all the moslems there.

>For centuries, Texas was a part of Mexico until settlers from the east moved in with the Mexicans and eventually the two people had Texas declare its independence and the US annexed it, almost going to war
>expecting Texas to have ever been an overwhelmingly white state

How about you do some Texas history?

Time for a good old fashioned redneck rounding up of the wetbacks and throw them back over the border.

Bro they're actually not that bad here. Their are a shit ton of them, no doubt, but straight up, some are honorary white people, in all but skin. They still feel a pull on both sides, Mexi and American, so there are a lot of celebrations of their heritage in the form of basically a bunch of big feasts/dances for various reasons, but they're pretty ok on the whole. There are some shitty ass Mexicans though, 10000%. There are cholos and cholas and wetbacks and ugly ugly welfare queens who I think of as "little sphere women" or "mexiballs" because they're all about 5 ft tall and 5 ft wide, but for the most part, they work hard, we work hard, we drink together sometimes, and, honestly, we fuck each other's women and nobody really bats an eye. My first two GFs were brownies, parents loved me, had absolutely no prob (you could say that that's because I was white and they knew their genes would get a boost but the girl was honestly a 9 whereas I'm a strong 7 at best). But the first girl I fucked was white, as was the one I married, which seems to be normal, still: trad marriage. In HS and if you're just looking to fuck, it's all whatever, but generally speaking both races want to keep their sides "pure".
I dunno, I wish they weren't here, honestly, but they do at least try to do what's right, have a sense of morality akin to white people's, work pretty hard/are generally handy, and share the same religion as most people, which all help the whole thing.
I don't know if there has been a lot of forced migration here, but I do know that it's not as bad as European countries, and I feel like it's been more organic, which is ok with me. I have nothing against the natural current of humanity. It's just the Jew tricks and the fucking genocide that I hate. I know that that sounds weird.. I don't blame the Mexis for wanting to move here, so long as they work hard, don't hate, and try to fit in.

My spic detection meter is off the charts

You would need to visit rural Texas for that.

The major cities are hell holes of niggers, spics and indians.

Considering how many spice actually browse here, I wouldn't be surprised they could be one of us.

This is partly true. I’ve been in north Texas for 20yrs and it’s getting pretty bad now. Full of muzzies, poos, and dindus. Still plenty of whites. But I’m planning on moving somewhere else in the next 10 years before it gets worse.

tfw I am on vacay in Utah right now and everywhere it’s white peoples. Too bad they are Mormons.

Why would you want to live anywhere bigger than that?

The best places to find loads of white people are Midwest states (Kansas, Nebraska), Is-That-A-Real-State states (Montana, Wyoming) and rural areas (northern Florida as an example).

The reason you don't find many black people out there is because it takes too long for the welfare checks to get delivered out there.

>flag
Yeah, we get it Seamus, you want to be in on the fun too, but it helps to not be a kinky-haired, brit-in-denial potato nigger.

Joy?

go to wyoming for that

How do you get broken up with as a man? None of my girlfriends have ever dumped me, I’ve always been the dumper.

This. If you want to experience America as the founding fathers intended, go to Idaho, Montana, or Wyoming

>with a population of 500 people or something like that

and Europeans dare call us geographically illiterate? Texas is larger than Germany and has the second largest population in the United States

yeah ._.

there are shitton counties in northern Texas with population under 10k, some are even under 1k

They just cheat on you until they find another man and then find the easiest/fastest way to say goodbye

Texan here. There are some Mexicans that wear cowboy hats.

Doesn't mean that it can't happen