FUCKING IDIOTS

This fucking idiot runs out onto a freeway, gets hit by a car, and sues the school for not stopping her from doing it.

Student protester hit by car as she blocked freeway sues UC San Diego
thecollegefix.com/post/40580/

youtube.com/watch?v=bCO1divrnm4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcaDO7SY4-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good
smash em all

>Mariana Flores
Send her DACA ass back!

They are killing themselves now? Good riddance i say.

This is old

>This is old

The protest was last year, but they just sued the school

>lol why is it bad to fuck a kid if they consent, they are fully capable human beings
>why not ztop me from crozzin' da road im just a teenagiz

I unironically agree with her and thinks she deserves compensation from the university. Her leftist baby boomer professor insisted that she's a racist bigot if she doesn't go out and block the freeway while yelling things at people. The school is obviously to blame.

California citizens should all be executed.

ANTIFA off to a good start in 2018

That will always be funny. His friend just spazzing out and not even trying to stop him/her/it/whatever

Good.

The university is the one promoting this kind of shit, it's fitting they get punished for whatever actions happen to these people.

>there are people here who will side with the university

Awesome, but I would like a better video showing her getting creamed.
Did she died?

when the bass hits

Could this finally be the year grumph is forced out and an arachist utopia is established ?

Pretty much
I had a uni assignment back in 2004 to prove that 9/11 was a hoax. I didn't get compensated but the professor was fired. Even if they are adults, teachers are responsible to some degree for the kind of shit they spew, not just to meet a pass/fail quota or to structure their curriculum to have at least one exam.

too bad she didnt died

Witnessed, also what were your findings user ?

GOOOOD thats what we want, for the lefty snowflake students to start fucking with their colleges so that the staff no longer cuck with them and they all turn on each other.

I hope the car is okay :(

There’s nothing wrong with fucking a kid if you’re married to her

LOOK OUT! NAZIS!!!

I have no doubts it was a school assignment.

This dude looks real intimidating with his fucking fluffy jacket.

The professors were telling her to do it, why shouldn't she sue? Good, burn the whole institute to the ground.

>and sues the school for not stopping her from doing it.
It'll be thrown out.

Crazy how getting hit by a car can turn a crowd from 'hey hey ho ho' to 'get off the fucking highway!' in 20 seconds flat

please tell me the judge threw out the case

commie gets hit by a red truck lol

the anarchist cookbook

Natural selection....
>>>all we need to do is take off warning labels

How is the school responsible for dumb shit people do off campus?

I hope they make an example out of her and make her pay court/lawyer and time wasting fees

what a wreck

not just the incident, the parasitic lawyer too

The schools provide them safe spaces and crayons. You can't blame the bitch for thinking she was in a daycare.

question is; how parents of such retards aren't held responsible?

>how parents of such retards aren't held responsible?

They are probably funding the lawsuit. These type of people never accept responsibility for their own actions.

>leftist roasty gets run over
>leftist school that indoctrinated her loses money
literally no downside

wasnt this years ago? i just assumed the retard died

Hey hey ho ho these speeding cars have got to go slow hey hey ho ho

I'm not sure how this is even a possible suit. It's not like she was in elementary school, ran out on her classes and wandered onto the highway, and the parents are suing the school for not keeping track of their kid. How sad is it that I'm comparing the actions of an elementary kid to the actions of a college student?