Why does it keep happening?

For at least 15 years white men have been getting their asses kicked by non-whites with the proof all over the internet. Why can't you cucked, fat, Christian WH*TE faggots fight yet? You've had FIFTEEN YEARS to get your shit together. Why don't you stop playing video games and masturbating to Chinese cartoons and lift and take some MMA classes or Krav Maga or some shit?

The white male is an embarrassment and doesn't deserve an ethnostate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmrcaHmMTR4
youtube.com/watch?v=dOpLEvyPHfo
youtube.com/watch?v=32ubnJiSlio
youtube.com/watch?v=z8EsgHPhJuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whites are inherlity weak. that's why they lost all the wars they ever fought.

White males obsession with black athletes. Honestly all of the race problems come down to this. Stop watching sports.

Shill bait thread saged. If you notice in all the fight videos it’s one man getting rushed by a pack of blacks. The fight may originally start out fair but when the odds tip in the whites favor the friends rush in and sucker punch him stealing his wallet phone and shoes.

You know this actually makes a lot of sense. The only time whites actually """win""" a war is when they fight other whites, and if you really think about it, whites always lose in this scenario. Every time whites fight non-whites they lose catastrophically. Such as Vietnam, the Korean War etc.

Why don't white men give up all their bullshit hobbies and puerile entertainment and get fit and learn to fight, first? If you have some time left over then you can worship niggers on television.

Except you fags keep posting the same three videos everyday. Wow, you've really proven your point.

There´s a myriad of reasons user, of why white people have become weak, lack of fathers, lack of masculinity, estrogens in food and water, soyboys, success has make them grown weak op.

And dont forget that theres some social engineering going on, especially with the women.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Whites are constantly getting beaten 1-v-1 versus blacks.

Evidence #1: youtube.com/watch?v=gmrcaHmMTR4

Look at this white, doughy sack of redneck, Christian shit. I bet this cucked faggot spends all his time watching college football, BBQ'ing, and playing Call of Duty. How fucking pathetic.

IF whites are so fucking smart they should be able to overcome all of this. The internet has all the information you need to make an informed decision. The whole "beta male / soy boy" epidemic can 100% be solved by fixing your diet and weight lifting. Because science.

This is the face of the white men when he realizes he has to leave the house to go exercise and go to MMA class instead of stuff his face with Dominos, tendies, and watch anime.

>wh*Tes
>fighting back
My fucking sides.

Brains over brawn any day of the week. While you throw punches I would just use a tool to stab you in the liver.

Blacks only fuck with whites who are below average physical condition or only when they have the advantage of numbers. They won't attack a healthy white male of similar size and/or strength.

>inb4 thread is 100 videos of blacks knocking out white and 100 videos of white knocking out black

This

Every single one of these videos (of what few there are) is a skinny white teenager getting ganged up on by a pack of niggers who were the aggressors.

If I could 1v1 one of the niggers in this video I'd be cracking their skull on the pavement within seconds. Look at their stance and punching form, they fight like clueless retarded apes. White kids probably didn't want to get in trouble by fighting back too since they tend to actually respect the law.

Nice LARP.

>Muh guns
>Muh """tools"""!
>Muh I'm 300 pounds of smelly lard because I'm hyper-intelligent!

White men are so pathetic. And you wonder why white women are flocking to non-whites in DROVES. A real man fights hand to hand, you pathetic loser.

Incorrect . youtube.com/watch?v=dOpLEvyPHfo

Better to carry a gun, they don't fight fair, all you can do is shoot off a few rounds when they try to group jump you and have them scatter like roaches.

>15 years
Why are millenials so completely oblivious to the rest of history?

>whatever the fuck you posted
wow stop being a nig-. oh wait

These are pathetic excuses. If whites weren't such idiot, beta, cucks, firstly they would roam around in packs and the would gang up on blacks and beat them to a pulp.

Deep down we all know what white men are spending their time on and your excuses are bullshit.... Instead of physically training their bodies and minds for the upcoming war here is what white men are really up to:

>muh anime
>muh video games
>muh sports
>muh Warhammer 40k dolls collection
>muh piece of shit Japanese/Classic Car
>muh e-sports
>muh Leage of Legends / World of Warcraft
>muh """based""" hobbies.

Pro-tip: There are no "based" hobbies. Hobbies are for children and retirees.

Took you guys long enough....

>m-MUH guns!!!

You whites are so pathetic that you need to bring a gun to a fist-fight? No wonder white women are so disgusted by white men.

More videos of white cucks: youtube.com/watch?v=32ubnJiSlio

Jumping someone by punching them when their back is turned isn't a "fist-fight" you retarded ape

>That's why it was so easy for them to take over the rest of the world
Yeah, keep telling yourself that buddy.

>Videos of blacks getting into fights they know they can win or outnumber their victims
Yeah, that's really hard to do bro.

>be Kraut in ww2
>race of fair intelligent humans
>country is technologically advanced
>economy and society is stable thanks to a guy a with a funny moustache
>even though dislike other races have allies like Japs, slavs and meds
>tacticians like no other with complex military operations
>did I mentioned state of the art military vehicles, planes, firearms and production/manufacturing facilities?
>a very bright future to look forward to
>STILL LOSE
It's official, even at their height white people are eternally cursed to fail.

It's sad really, reminds me of Sisyphus

Stop these divide and conquer threads, please.
We are all people, regardless of race. Just don't hurt people and they won't hurt you. We are all here on this tiny planet together and none of us live long enough to waste our time hating one another the way you do.

That's because whites fighting whites are fights between civilizations with something to lose. People concede victory because they care about their people and don't want everything turned to rubble. When we fight niggers it's fighting jungle/desert tribes who are happy to just fight forever because they never had anything to begin with so we eventually just leave.

Niggers lack empathy, so should we.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8EsgHPhJuk
#BlackLivesMatter

You're not in control of anything. Least of all your countries. I don't know what you think you took over? Whites have been killing each other non-stop for 2000 years and for maybe 200 years you did a little colonization.

You didn't actually defeat anyone. If you did you wouldn't be in the position you're in now. Would you?

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Jews trying their absolute hardest to cuck Western civilization.

Lol.
>Whites are WEAK
>OY VEY whites colonized and subjugated Africa because Africans are stronger

Mfw whites are inherently weak... But also the only ones to compete in the world's strongest man competition.
Pic related. The strongest man on earth. Take note of his white skin

Yeah, I think a lot of white guys here are in completely in denial about the fact that black men are more masculine than white men. They'll concede that black women are more masculine than white women, but get really upset if you point out that the same thing applies to the male gender.

>cucked weakling
>still takes 5 niggers to beat him up

back to tumblr

This is all men though. At my gym the vast majority of ripped men are white just like the majority of anime nerds are white because there are more white men than any other race of men.

Don't get me wrong, there is an epidemic of effeminate soyboy bullshit, but it is infecting every race, not just whites. Niggers are just as fat and into anime as whites are they just tend to be more retarded.

Now post a picture of yourself so we can judge you as the model for what a real man looks like. I will be waiting for your soy man tits.

Lol you just call it genocide when whites decide to wipe the people out and take the land and call them evil for it. Otherwise you're just happy to get all killed and never concede because you're fucking morons with nothing to lose. Clearing out savages isn't a war. You have to have a state to declare victory/defeat.

>For at least 15 years white men have been getting their asses kicked

That's a slav mongrel

Whilst niggers run around in loin cloths killing each other for thousands of years.

>says UK
Surban or urbanite whites are made into sissies.
Rural whites that work hard their whole life and do more than sip lattes on their ipad would wreck a nig

we defeated the whole of Africa and repelled invasion from mongols and Muslims you fucking moron. Alexander the great also took like half of asia.

You're like a child. The only think that matters is victory. White men always have an endless array of pathetic excuses for their endless string of defeats. White women don't care about your excuses. They want winners, which is why all the best white women are with non-white men.

lol nigger

Eddie hall is Brit. The witest ppl on Sup Forums

>You're not in control of anything. Least of all your countries.
LOL, dude we have the rest of the world making our shit for pennies in sweatshops and you eat our shit up. It's fucking hilarious how much in denial you are.

whites literally built every major empire in history kike faggot

I don't even know what that site is. Why is everyone so hateful on this site?

Rural whites are usually overweight methheads who spend all their time getting drunk and watching TV. They're just as soft as middle class and upper class whites.

Why can't black men win then? I can't take anything seriously from a cursed race of losers.

No matter how many niggers get killed by cops each year it never seems like enough. This year I pray at least twice as many get their walnut brains blown out.

give me one battle that niggers have won without having at least a 5 to 1 advantage

I agree with this. If white men were so intelligent they wouldn't have literally annihilated all of their countries in not one, but TWO wars.

Pic related...If white men were even slightly intelligent they would have done everything in their power to get nuclear weapons to protect their sovereignty. Instead white men pissed away their enormous wealth on trivial shit like yachts, negro sports teams, "muh art", "muh architecture", a third mansion etc. This was the South African strategy and we see how well that worked out.

It's funny the second North Korea went nuclear how the world completely backed down. Too bad white men are cowardly and stupid. It's a bad combination.

Race isn't just skin color otherwise albino niggers are officially white people and have full access to your daughters

>we oppressed n sheet
>we blacks is winnas n superior n sheet

Which is it?

>Rural whites are usually overweight methheads who spend all their time getting drunk and watching TV.

Not true. But that is exactly what (((they))) want you to think about rural people. Part of the goal to get everyone into dense urban centers for ease of control.
How blue-pilled are you?

Kek

if you don't know what site it is go back to tumblr and imgur you snowflake

>Implying indoctrination at very young ages can easily be beat by "wising up"

DURRR I THOUGHT RACE WAS JUST COLOR DURRRRRRRRRR

You're endless excuses won't save you. Intelligent people see right through your cowardly rhetoric. Your bullshit whining and rationalizing your endless defeats won't save your race from the ongoing white genocide.

Maybe you should wake up.

Oppressed winners

Lame excuse. There are 15 million Jews and nearly 800 million whites.

The whole
>m-muh Jews!
meme is literally the most cringey, cowardly thing white men have ever concocted. You have the numbers, technology, and wealth to do whatever you want. But you won't because white men are weak and pathetic.

>All of the shilling in this thread
Remember it all when you finally cleanse your countries of the brown filth, anons. No mercy.

Doesn't matter. It's just more LARPing. He's not doing anything with that strength to save the white race.

>overweight
>methhead

Literally pick on you stupid twat

>if I don't like to hear something like the truth for instance it's shilling
Boomer get out

Nigger pissed his fellow blacks can't lift with the big dogs

>The white male is an embarrassment and doesn't deserve an ethnostate.
this

white men destroyed western civilisation. white men are weak cucks

MAN UP!

But all I'm saying is that it's a waste of energy to hate so much. I don't understand how basic empathy/compassion makes me a snowflake. So much negativity.

Whoa whoa whoa, what is all this?
A private well for water?
Land that you can grow crops on?
Forests that you can hunt in?
Streams that you can fish in?
What the fuck IS this?
Self Sufficiency?
>>>NOT

Zulus say hi

Bullshit. More excuses, more self-imposed nonsense rules and codes of conduct. Your whole post is basically summed up as:

>m-muh white honor!

Every white country will become nonwhite in a single generation. Literally by 2050 the white race will be in full retreat. Do you think white women and children are going to give a shit about your bullshit "honor" and your "rules of engagement"? They won't. And when hordes of screaming non-white "savages" drag you out of your house and set your on fire, it won't matter. You've still lost.

So much for the superior intelligence of white men. It's all very simple. Yet you try and make it complicated so you have reasons to justify your endless failures. This is the real redpill.

I’m white Canadian on vacation in USA and I haven’t lost a fight as an adult
I was a scrappy kid, always brawling. When I fought a hockey boy in high school, despite him being an athlete, I beat him up and scared him off because I KNEW how to fight and he just knew how to hockey fight.

The reality is that the kinds of whites/middle class who put themselves in a position to be shot kicked were doomed from the beginning of not being on the receiving end of a proper ass kicking before. No instincts, no experience. Confidence can only take you so far.

The handful of times I lost a fight as a younger kid were all great lessons in not being a fucking asshole and creating conflict

To;dr stupid aggressive people deserve it

name me 10 things that blacks have invented

I'll name 10 things whites have invented

-metal casting

-computers

- space travel

-complex writing systems and language

-guns

-nukes

-Internet

-air con

sailing ships

-literally everything in the world

Further proof we should have actually should have committed the "genocide" blacks will never stop accusing us of. Meanwhile we cater to their every whine and cry. Oh massa, we so 'pressed and sheei, please massamassa, more gibs more welfare PLEASE MASSA PLEEEEEAAASE

So what? England is a non-white shithole. Your long-term strategy was garbage. Where is your empire now? The few whites that are left are obese, dumb pigs on welfare, or part of the 1/10th of 1% elite.

OP nigger is too stupid to notice that it's one blond kid hitting the kids as well as his chimp brothers. Also if those kids are too stupid and pathetic to fight back they deserve to get their ass kicked desu that's how life works.

Doesn't matter. What matters is that you're losing and will continue to lose because you focus on past victories you had nothing to do with.

emotions and feelings have never been productive, now fuck off, please

You mean "my ancestors" did something I had noting to do with. Isn't that right?

You didn't defeat Africa by the way. Blacks on the greatest threat to white civilization ever and they are not everywhere, and they're winning.

You're delusional. Your LARPing isn't saving you now and won't save you by 2030 when all white countries are majority non-white.

America is already a majority non-white and continuing to fall. You think because the 1% has sweat shops in other countries YOU are in control?

You are NOT. Nice LARP though.

I never said anything about honor you brainlet

not seeing too many blacks in eastern Europe not gonna lie, all it takes is a vote to kill blacks and it will be done, blacks don't control shit

Blacks can't even pitch a tent. Nice try

And they all collapsed. You think in all of those failures white men would have figured shit out by now.

So you're telling me that you're 100% motivated by reason and logic, and 0% by emotions? Ever get mad because someone took something that isn't yours? Get off your high horse and look at the world realistically before telling me to fuck off, you upside-down swine.

They collapsed because we were "convinced" (civil war) by (((activists))) that you niggers were humans. Been downhill ever since

ayyyyyyyy the bait worked, and when did I say I was perferct? tumblr is where your best suited you fucking vegan lol

Too much privilege, gotta check that bruuuuuuh.

They are winning. Just not by playing by your rules. That's the thing you white men can't get: the rules don't matter, only victory does.

You think that because you play by your own rules and lose, that is equal to those that conquer through unconventional means and win. You are wrong.

You should read On War and Art of War. White men are losing control of every one of their countries. It's why you all sit around pointing to dirt-poor Poland as a bastion of whiteness now. That is how deep your failure has become.

Pic related. lol. Inb4 more of:

>m-muh ancestors! / you kike! / muh art & architecture!

I'm part of the 1% you faggot and we laugh at you plebs. Say what you want but white people are still less likely to race mix, meanwhile we have permanently destroyed your communities and transformed you guys into the perfect consumer/work bitches.

If you want to taste success you can always open your mouth and I can jerk off into it or piss into it.

Why do you faggots keep bumping this thread?
Have some standards.

>They are winning by losing
Yeah I think you need to take your HIV meds again because you are getting delirious. Losers aren't winners kid.

>kike bait

let me ask you something what year is it, and why is it that year?

more importantly what empire made it that year?

dumb nigger

and yet you still complain when someone takes the kfc from your sorry ass

I'll give you five:

>France
>England
>Germany
>Swden
>United States

Every single one is overrun by blacks that have enormous political power and are breeding out of control.

You see you think battle is all about guns and men wearing fancy uniforms marching about. That's how stupid white men are. War is fought on many levels and the highest form of warfare is one without violence. White men are too stupid and too weak to fight on their levels, always reverting to violence and past battles fought by their ancestors.

South Africa is the future for the white race, globally. I doubt your LARPing will be of any comfort when non-whites drag you from your home and put a noose around your neck.

Totally possible.
>Be hwite piggu
>Indoctrinated to be a communists marxsist (literaly learned everything my Teachers told me to)
>Try to discuss With the opossision (so i can understand them and destroy them easier irl)
>become redpilled
>took me 2 years
The real Battle begins now boys