Is Bannon too fat to hang for his treason against our Lord and Führer Donaldus Magnus of the House of Trump?

Is Bannon too fat to hang for his treason against our Lord and Führer Donaldus Magnus of the House of Trump?

What do we even do with him on the Day of the Rope?

Kys fatty

you have no idea how advanced rope technology is. you could use any basic polymer line thicker than a thumb and Bannon would stay swinging for 4+4 years

>dat flag
But then I'd miss the pleasure of watching you hang, you commie fuck.

Burn at the stake.

>facism 101

Yes, we know, His White Majesty is the prophet foretold to deliver Jerusalem back to the Jews. He is Christ's Second Coming.

I thought that was only for women and those guilty of the crime of High Degeneracy, like witchcraft and being a whore, not traitors.

Back to T_D

Shouldn't you be trying to dig up dirt on 2018 Democratic Senate candidates? Jesus fuck, what do we launder our money through you for?

please get leukemia

At least if I do, I'll survive it once Trump makes healthcare great again.

>I only choose the best people
>STEVE BANNON IS A TRAITOR

>Trusting whatever healthcare Trump gives to help your leukemia

Even as a troll OP, you probably struggled writing "I'd survive"

As long as I know how to love our glorious leader, I know I'll stay alive.

Unlike commie kikes like you who will hang like niggers.

>88

Heil Trump.

fuck off heretic

Right. However exceptions can be made if it can be shown that bannon weighs as much as a duck. (He does)

Well, shit, I stand corrected.

Light the faggot up.

Now drink with me deeply of the bourbon, scotch, and rye until such time as we are fighting drunk. Then we shall find, and beat the asses of, the nonbelievers who ruined my feast.

Lol

Dont forget to bring your pitchfork lad

Bannon gets Death By Nigger.

We send him into the middle of Detroit wearing pic related.

Is he really worth the ammunition though?

6 bullets is worth it.