FBI takes aim at Hillary

I know there is already a thread about this but it is huge and there are far too many slide threads.

It looks like possibly maybe it could be happening.

This has been a ploy by the trump administration since the beginning and it really has dragged on for a long time. Not saying trump is working for us because he is not but this could be big. It has become evident just how hard it is to touch Hillary. But it seems like there is no choice but to take her down now. Victory is near I sense.

>The Justice Department is investigating the Clinton Foundation to see whether or not it participated in any pay-to-play or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, The Hill reported Thursday.

>The Clinton Foundation has found itself at the center of a number of alleged pay-to-play schemes. A few of the most notable include Laureate Education and Uranium One.

dailycaller.com/2018/01/05/fbi-takes-aim-at-the-clinton-foundation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEJdp7QzRns&index=27&list=RDMMdh5FQhbirrc
yournewswire.com/nyfd-servers-hard-drives-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rjtc_SQle30
dna-explained.com/2015/01/14/lazarus-putting-humpty-dumpty-back-together-again/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>but it is hug
It's fucking not. It's the same clickbait garbage that is has been every single time. You are incredibly gullible for falling for it over and over.

No one really cares about the Clintons anymore

>The officials, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said the probe is examining whether the Clintons promised or performed any policy favors in return for largesse to their charitable efforts or whether donors made commitments of donations in hopes of securing government outcomes.

Hillary and shills: You rigged the election and muh russia, when she was actually rigging the election and still lost.

I know I have seen it since the beginning but I am seeing shit like this on a regular basis is actually getting people to look at what she has done and it won't take long from there. She might very well be untouchable but at least the people are starting to take attention to what she has done and how corrupt the government actually is.

Listen to yourself. You acknowledge that it's tabloid trash yet you continue to spout it as though, it might, you know, maybe, probably, definitely is true. It's an irl forced meme.

Bump because shills are on it like white on rice

We will see you are right we are memeing this IRL because there is truth to it, lets get her out, lets expose her. Then there are agents like you who say oh it doesn't matter, nothing is going to happen you people who speak about this kind of stuff are delusional, it is never going to happen and it doesn't matter.

>agents
Listen. To. Yourself.

Nigger lurk moar. You are an agent because you do not know what is going on, you are not a paid agent worse you are unpaid and doing it.

WRONG
t. fucking glow in the dark shill.
there is a shill saying this in every thread on this

> being equally delusional as the other side
> not realizing it
This is why our country is laughed at. This is why the political system is as it is. This is why it is not going to get better.

You honestly think they will get Hillary? How many false flags and BS reports from Tucker do you need? The last Tucker bombshell interview with the FBI never even took place..

Both sides are fucking delusional. You just hate Hillary, while the other hates Trump.

>you're not aware of this insane conspiracy theory that I've been slowly developing secretly over time, so you must be part of the enemy, everyone is against me, only people that 100% agree with every insane thing I say are with me
oh

SLOPPY STEVE

Obviously Sup Forums is full of Agents and dis-info shills. I actually think there is AI bots on here, then there are the people who are actually in active denial trained by the system. The internet is a hard landscape to navigate these days.

Sup Forums is full of Cambridge Analytica shills aka Trump shills.

Other side? See this type of division you are creating is how I know you are an unknowing, unsuspecting shill for the system who's agenda is divide and conquer. I am on no one's side, I explained earlier trump is not working for us. And if you actually did your research in Hillary's emails and activities you would know why we want her arrested. But you don't bother looking because she has been programmed to be on your "Side".
I thought I was going to have a good thread but I know I will be spending it trying to educate shills.

har har fellow human bots are not a thing. in be 4 U R abot. har har grate bate m8.
Ddddddddrumpf

I just wanted to learn how to boil Korean noodles

Nigger this is why I told you to lurk more, its no conspiracy the truth is stranger than fiction and if you would put in the time to look and really dig deep you would come to these same conclusions.

You are in such denial that you won't even admit that she could be doing something wrong. You won't even recognize the creation of this thread is because the FBI is investigating her for criminal activity.

Trump is absolutely assdevastated because of this book.

And you’d know this how?

>lurk more
You should probably read about confirmation bias and how you fell for it like a sack of bricks.

I wonder when the meeting occurred at sharia blue that their retarded faggot nigger minions would start to invade Sup Forums?

You can actually tell the professional shills a part from the unsuspecting, programmed, controlled people because the really pro shills post more intelligently than the unsuspecting, deceived general community. They actually try to form peoples minds, they are trying to create minds in their image. They post subliminal programming and the people who don't know whats going on are clearly seen because they post stupidly and don't really say anything except what they are told. There are the thought formers and those who have their thoughts formed on here. The ones who have their thoughts formed are programmed by the ones who form them.

Again instead of doing the actual research you are back talking to yourself. You are not actually talking to me you are working all of this shit out for yourself. You are talking to yourself in hopes you will wake up to the truth. I will try to guide you to this self revealing. When you tell me to search about confirmation bias which is something I already know you have because you will not do the actual research and are telling me who has to look it up.

>pro shills post more intelligently

Umm no. There’s nothing intelligent about them. They post more verbosely. And everything they say is either a total lie or a bullshit spin.

I know it was introduced as early as last spring and probably earlier as well as other government shills and paid posters all over the internet even before their invasion.

by checking his Twitter

You are missing the intelligence of the thought formers. They create the narratives all the unknowing, unsuspecting shills fall for. Then they start repeating a narrative that was created by the shills. They are easy to see with a trained eye but they actually are hard to see the more intelligent ones because they don't appear to be what they are. Its impressive level of modern propaganda.

What the fuck are you trying to say? I'm telling you that if you only look at ideas that you agree with and instantly discount the ones you don't agree with, you are committing a logical fallacy and need to re-examine the way your process information.

I really don't want to put it another way, re read it and if you can't understand it than there is no real point continuing this conversation. That last sentence is grammatically incorrect but the content is there.

K. keep me posted
e
e
p

m
e

p
o
s
t
e
d

SAGE

Ignore what I'm saying, it has no bearing on the knowledge you're talking about right now. Right? Or have you ever bothered to look for info that disagrees with you?

Haha, because I have done the actual research, looking through wiki leaks and other official first hand evidence of the wrong doing of the Clinton foundation I am simply going the direction the real evidence points to. The evidence you are following is an echo chamber that hasn't looked or is trying to cover up what the evidence says is true. I know this because you have not done all the research that needs to be done to know these things. And You ask me to bother about points of view who have no real knowledge is excruciatingly painful and a big sign that people truly are asleep and have no desire to check things for themself.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEJdp7QzRns&index=27&list=RDMMdh5FQhbirrc Thread meme magic, even if its just me.

>they should try winning an election. Sad!

lmfaooo

the jews are scared boys

hillary going to prison

And here we go!

Bump

Ikr mad funny

>Not saying trump is working for us because he is not but this could be big.

THANK YOU user

FUCKING FOR ONCE

THANK YOU

TAKING FUCKING HILLARY DOWN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP. SHE HAS COMMITTED MULTIPLE CRIMES AGAINST OUR PEOPLE, ALONG WITH OBAMA AND HOLDER (FAST AND FURIOUS).

FOR FUCKS SAKE, IF TRUMP GAVE A BUNCH OF WEAPONS TO MS13 THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN MEDIA WOULD BE IN A FURY RIGHT NOW.

Jesus fucking CHRIST. It's not about everyone being a god damn fucking Trump supporter. If Trump does some cool shit - GREAT! GREAT for him. I will thank him if he does. I will certainly thank him if he throws KNOWN FUCKING CRIMINALS behind bars.

I don't expect much from Trump as of yet - but he was CLEARLY the wiser option as opposed to Hillary.

This fucking partisan bullshit needs to stop.

IF YOU DO THE FUCKING CRIME

YOU DO THE FUCKING TIME! And so far all I've seen about Trump is BASELESS rumors. BASELESS fucking rumors.

It’s time for yet another Benghazi investigation. Surely this will be productive this time.

I can smell your fear

smells like a roasties pozzed vagina

habbening

Word, yeah its amazing how many people are still stuck in the bi partisan program. They are having their minds formed by their parties agenda which of course is divide and control. And even the people who don't subscribe to the whole party they still mostly get their news and information from paid shills instead of getting it for themselves and doing the actual research. You are right these rumors are all we have really been going on, although now there is an official investigation, I am starting to wonder if this itself is just a distraction program to keep us from seeing the bigger picture. It seems this could all just be a distraction and Hillary along with all her connections are either to big to take down and its all just theater to keep us distracted. Or they are just doing this to make look like big change is coming online when its not and nothing will happen, which is what has been happening so far.

And this is why a book claiming Trump eats cheeseburgers in bed was suddenly released.

The stonewalling by Mueller's team of Hillary donors has reached its end, and all of the information about the fake Steele dossier is about to be handed over to congress and will be all over the news.

Big time shills are in such a panic they aren't even vetting their narratives before releasing them.

>Drumpf wanted to lose the election.
>Drumpf colluded with Russia to win the election.

Get ready for a massive triggering.

No fucking shit Hillary deserves to be in jail you mong. I'm not denying that.

Crying month after month over HAPPENING threads, while nothing happens is a bit sad. Trump fucked his promise, like a lot of them.

Clinging to the idea that Hillary is going to get what's coming to her is as delusional as screaming IMPEACH TRUMP. It will never happen.

>Sloppy Steve

he can't keep getting away with it

I want to believe but this idea is certainly not new. I remember seeing this memed back when Mueller came on. We shall see

Well it is actually a happening thread, she is being investigated by the FBI, it it turned out to be a fake, a ruse then that is what happens but you can't deny something is happening here even if its nothing, which is pretty much the definition of Sup Forums/

she will be hanged soon

we can hope for something that never happen.88.

bump

Put Hillary in prison along with Comey and DWS.

Bump. Hillary is going to jail, otherwise our legal system needs a fresh approach/ to be burned like a Phoenix

This is gnu. Seems the ss Fire was in a sensitive area
yournewswire.com/nyfd-servers-hard-drives-clinton/

>it nears. . .

Kek is real. IT is the will and intent of the conscious mind which creates the happenings in our society. And people will look at this backwards just like we are programmed to look at ancient people in the past praying to some God in the sky that does not exist. But that is not the way it works at all. It is the force of spiritual creative nature that brings into existence the system and its changes. If people are unaware and asleep to this creative mind than of course they will be living in a state of control by ignorance. It is only waking up to this control grid that we are able to change this world and in that energy has the power to topple this empire from the inside out.

they know not yet the wrath that he bringeth

This mind exists and does not exist. You can call it Kek or what ever you like but its real and it does affect the changes in our outside world and it is nothing except thought, an idea, awareness. It obviously does not work like we are programmed to think it does but it does exist. The will of what has happened in the political landscape is actually the will and intent of peoples minds and ideas. When enough people are able to channel and project the right thoughts this world will change without us even trying by us just waking up this system will change itself. Everything is the opposite of what you think is true,

>soon. . .

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjtc_SQle30 This is incomplete but an introduction into understanding Kek and the mind control grid. Take what you can from it, but it is also incomplete knowledge, it is a good introductory video.

Ahahahahaaaaaa. The schizophrenia is real!

You're wrong though. I can't believe you can't see them, it lizards mate. Lizards all the way down.

Im not saying your wrong, but I personally have never seen the lizards I could believe they are behind the control grid set in place, but I have no proof of that, if you would show me your sources.

I think the same. Earlier today i saw screencaps of shareblue paid shills organizing on how to psyop Sup Forums on an anti trump agenda, going full dirty twist and spin methods as these leftist pigs always do. Sup Forums is an active target and has been overrun by paid shills , therefore compromised. We really need a second holocaust to gas all these dishonest media assholes. They deserve it.
Keep believing in Fuhrer Trump. Sieg Heil!

already being ruled as accidental of course

Lizards is a euphemism. It's worse than lizards, in a way. They're human but not. You can see them. See them change as they become part of the power structure. What they do makes them inhuman, desensitised, controlled. Almost drones. Dead to everything, scripted responses.

They're an undead army filling the positions of influence. Simple sender's of signals the uneducated masses follow like a new religion. The opiate they don't even know they take. Dispatched from a Zionist powercult of their own governments creation out of the intelligence agencies let off the leash. And it's too fucking late.

>No but that Russia story that's something we should be (((concerned))) about.

We need /mlpol/ 2.0 sadly enough.

O i see what your saying and I agree with you but people don't realize their own power. All people have to do is become conscious of these people and their actions, wake up and remove them from power. It's never too late.

>The Justice Department is investigating the Clinton Foundation to see whether or not it participated in any pay-to-play or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, The Hill reported Thursday.

>The Clinton Foundation has found itself at the center of a number of alleged pay-to-play schemes. A few of the most notable include Laureate Education and Uranium One.

Noice.

That's what I said, right? Oh I didn't? Keep putting words in my mouth, shill.

>00
Well you give me hope. But at this point we need conclusive proof, and how do we obtain? Efforts to educate them are slow and often easily deflected. We need better dirt. I don't see how do get it; I feel I am souless enough to infiltrate such a group. I even have a life.

it is worse than lizards

black budget gene splicing projects

so wasted you should be permanently banned

Thats what I mean when I say Kek is real its real in the same way the lizards are real, they are manifestations off the control grid or the consciousness of it. Just as it is being used for evil when people wake up to the truth it will start to manifest the true will of the people. We have a lot up against us but all we need is the truth and it will destroy the control grid.

bamp

Quite. It's like the worst adevnture/horror/sci fi but worse still with a sensationalist unbelievable plotline of evil beyond measure.

Only it's actually real and done in remarkably blatant ways. I hate this level, it fucking sucks and there are no save points and it's less balanced than fucking Misery.

I haven't even got a gun yet and the bad guys run everything. I can't even restart.

This seems probable and already happening in indirect ways.

how do i spot bots? some user mentioned weird mechanic threads that suddenly die if he posted in it. happened to me too. is there a way to search for a picture or post in an archive or something?

Oh my God, it's fucking nothing.
It is hilarious watching Trumptards grasping for straws. She is never going to be arrested because she didn't do anything and you know that you cannot prove otherwise.
feels≠realz

Yeah I've had a couple of those recently, past two months. You break the flow with a well timed shitpost and it kills them I guess. Non-sequitar.

Also posts that raise points but don't add to discussion, just incite responses to keep the thread alive and distract users. Point them out and sage, inform the posters who may be genuine.

This place is so full of shills and bots right now.

It takes time and experience. Unfortunately, there is no quick way to teach someone this. Be on guard all the time, and use critical thinking skills is the best advice I can give. Some of the pro shills are pretty good, but can be spotted if you pay attention.

Good advice!

Oh look!
Example numero uno: probable bot, or very lowly paid shill. Awful/10, b8 city.

We know your ways Ben Fischbein

It's all us older, more experienced users can do, to try to help. Share the advice too. We've survived alot here, this is unreal though. Help others, and try to weather the storm. Keep the old ways going is our duty. I feel old.

>freezing assets of former donors
>implying no one will rat to get their money back.
Clinton Foundation will send her to jail.

is it human?

i'm not an expert just a very curious fast reader but you can do some bona fide evil genius shit

dna-explained.com/2015/01/14/lazarus-putting-humpty-dumpty-back-together-again/

This is a PAGE 1 result on google, think about what's secret

Think about how you can then mold this 'person' from birth, precision engineer not just the nature but the nurture. How they have no real parents or ancestry and what that would do to them. Are they even legally human? Do they have the rights of a human?

Anyway I love reading about things and this is a particularly insane rabbit hole

YES that's exactly how you know. Despite requent and back and forth postings just seconds before yours, they die suddenly if you post something they don't want people to read, instead of being reeled into stupidity.

Also look up 4plebs for tasty search capabilities

I would say what pointed out. Very low quality posts, repetitive posts (ie. same wording/text across different posters), 1 post by this id, ad hominem attacks and no supporting evidence, and so on are common for paid shills/bots. Then again, posting on Sup Forums is like pissing in an ocean of piss. I've seen so much shit here I'm used to it, then again I try not to take Sup Forums that seriously, I'm here for the happenings. I swear that the anons on this site are just bloodhounds for any happening.

Roll for mommy

>It's the same clickbait garbage that is has been every single time. You are incredibly gullible for falling for it over and over.

This. So much this. It is called a dog and pony show.

"Dog and pony show" is a colloquial term which has come to mean a highly promoted, often over-staged performance, presentation, or event designed to sway or convince opinion for political, or less often, commercial ends.

And another example here . Maybe take a look at the file names too, sometimes it's an user baiting, other times it's a shill/bot who forgot to rename the files.

Well we.know it's all true. What might not be true is that justice gets carried out. It may be the case that bad people with power always win andntheres nothing that can be done about it.

That is the only issue being debated.

Why shouldn't he be?

Are you sarcastic because you believe the benghazi investigation came to correct innocuous conclusions or because the power of the state to not out itself is infinite?

Do you really think the attack was because of a YouTube video?

kek. Keep dreaming