What's her problem?

What's her problem?

scoliosis?

She is big

Only 175cm.

so like, all their food just goes into their tits?

Greedy bitch who doesn't know how to share

that'd mean that if she got hungry she'd lost a good couple of cup

Stupid dumb crybaby bitch who steals someone's boyfriend yet acts all entitled about it.

NTR pump and dump dream ending is true end.

>Tits weight more than half of her body weight

This guy gets it

Behead the vile "Misa-nee"

Birth defects.
Also,
>Artist is capable of drawing normally proportioned humans yet insists on drawing those monstrosities anyway
Why?

>pick out the main character

coz big tiddies make money.

Because it makes his and my dick hard

Don't get me wrong, user, I like big tits too, but why does he draw bananas attached to twigs with scoliosis and call it a woman?

>this guy would rather have those ugly womanlets than pure perfection

You can draw giant tits without resorting to drawing lifeldian monsters

Well is just his style or something that makes him different, like his gimmick or something

I like tits and stuff, but

She's drawn by a memeartist that is Raita.

Her ribcage is huge compared to the rest of her body.

she stole their breasts

I hate that people shit on Misa-nee. Asai loves her, she is the best for him, she has known him the longest, she isn't a jealous harpy, and only she can make him happy.

Get outta here Misa-nee. And take your possessive banana teats with you.

She's not Erika.

has the best scenes though

>Misa-nee
>possessive
No. Read the manga.

>expecting user to actual watch/read what he shoots his mouth off about
lel. you must be new here.

Not even.

They look alright

Isn't that a bit too rough?

that's just right

He's found his niche and more than enough fans to support it. There are enough artists who draw normally proportioned girls.

Did I miss something then? Not that user but i clearly remember the whole series beginning with Sasaki meeting Asai and finally coming out of her shell BECAUSE they began to have a sort of relationship out of her saving him. Thats when Misa comes in. As demure and soft as shes stated to be, the fact she can read minds and the fact that she knew about Asai's relationship when she actively seduced him means that she is clearly a homewrecker

Both of pic related are better.

I guess I have to believe you with these double dubs into quads

Probably the fact that she's a tall stick with conveniently placed fat on her chest and back
Ew

>the overwhelming weight of her tiddies n ass cause the T8 - L3 sections of her spine to give out after a lewd power struggle for where gravity should pull all dat junk, her comparatively anorexic frame too powerless to resist
>as she lay there paralyzed and dying all she can wheeze is "arigato, raita-san"

Life as a raita girl must be suffering.

That's not how breast work virgins

It is now.

I love big breasts but seriously what the fuck is the appeal of that.