Sup Forums will unironically try to defend this

Sup Forums will unironically try to defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1
strawpoll.me/14770849
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>LOCKS his door to eat cheeseburgers in bed
>cheeseburgers
>CHEESE burgers
Holy fuck he's raping american children in that room.

>He doesnt have a daily burger
I dont know whats behind that meme flag but I know you arent American

>americans

>just like all trumpkin fan boys

Or it could be all made up:

businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1

Lets just say it is true, Hillary then lost to a guy who didn't even want to win.

Also, Trump didn't even want to win yet he colluded with Russia to win? This makes perfect sense to me.

Defend this drumpftards

>LOCKS his door to eat cheeseburgers in bed
Who wouldn't defend that?

Fake, he loves eat tacos

TWO beds?!

How do these people even know this? Is security that lax?

They were literally allowed in to sit around and conduct interviews.

Believing what ahollywood tabloid reporting Jew about writes anything. Journalistic integry be damned, down with Drumpf at all cost seems to be there motto.

Haha impossible to defend. Its all so true if it was written down by this Wolff character. I see you are on reddit as well my friend.

Micheal Wolff has never set foot inside the white house since Trump became president. His book is 100% bullshit

Trump's a fucking fat cheeseburger locker

Seriously this is getting dumb. Majority of over 70s have separate beds.

I swear its not even about niggers and Jews anymore, but dumb ignorant lefties need to all die.

Cheeseburgers is Ivanka's secret service code name.

They have however interviewed many people who have.

I heard Trump gets foot massages from his cat every hour on the hour. It's why his secret service code name is Pussy in Boots.

>Gorilla Channel

BET

We'll played.

Baron cucked his dad
Someone post that picture of him and Melania with the condom

What's wrong with separate bedrooms? If I ever got a girlfriend I wouldn't want to sleep in the same bed as her. There isn't enough room.

IDK, man. I'm a pizza gater, and even that was too lewd for me to cap.

>he wanted to watch the gorillas fight
Couldn’t someone have just introduced him World Star Hiphop?

Is this like the CBS source that was literally "somebody who talked to somebody else who was in the room at the time"

*well

Fucking auto correct.

I heard, from very reliable sources I might add, that Trump actually makes toilet wine using vegetables and fruits and coolade and toe jam and gives it away as gifts to his friends and family. Its all 100% true because I have a very reliable source who I can't name but absolutely exists.

>Two beds
>Two Scoops
>Two Slices
>Two Genders
>Two Terms

it's getting there. i like to imagine a near future where all races and religion peacefully come together through the process of exterminating leftist degeneracy and newspeak

Could this man get any more disgusting? You don't eat in fucking bed.

Why would anyone even want to sleep in the same bed as someone else, EVER?!? Shit's gross.

bump for hilarity

Somebody told me that Trump had a girlfriend, but that all happened February of last year

literally /ourguy/

the author is a shill

Holy shit they actually expect us to believe this?

>anonymous sources

FAKE NEWS

My theory is that its just like the russiagate memo. Wolff asked a bunch of people a bunch of questions and some user fed him some trollbait which he took lel

the entire book is basically trollbait desu

What's not to believe? DRUMPFTH is finished!!

also this

This is eazy to defend

I want to believe it's true. The idea of him trolling WH staff like that is hilarious

>if
lmao. you'll never have a gf you virgin bitch.

Nice tabloid article. How would anyone even know what Trump does in a locked bedroom?

Lol a bunch of Obama maids who got shitcanned a week after Trump showed up. This book is pathetic - if that’s the best they’ve got there is nothing to worry about lol.

It's one where he's photographing his mom but there's a condom in the lower right

They're both clothed

Why would I defend a major broadcaster not having a gorilla fighting channel

Hahaha, you haven't seen the real one then

he's playing with his dick just like the rest of pol

If the two of them were having sex and fell asleep in the same bed it would be understandable. But I don't get why most couples I know have to sleep together. What is the point? What if you have to get up in the middle of the night you end up waking the other person up. Houses come with multiple bedrooms for a reason. It's so people don't have to sleep together and so people can have privacy. Apparently when you get into a relationship you aren't allowed to have privacy.

yea

if it was taco bowls maybe I'd believe it

These Jews are a broken record.
Adolf Hitler had a micro penis says his Jewish doctor who he both didn't gas and survived 12 death camps.

That's not actually from the book is it? It's just some shitpost? Even the golden shower dossier was more believable than this.

(((Wolff)))

You must be a big boy

What's wrong with sleeping in different bedrooms and eating cheeseburgers? Is that a crime or something?

W-what do you mean? What "real one"? Is there something you're not telling us,user?

Yeah, I definitely value my piracy more than sex too. I'd rather be alone that have to share anything with somebody else.

The jews are terrified.

This is so important and political. Omg we literally don’t fucking care I don’t wanna know this and if I know it then well good for them. What the fuck does it have to prove ? Fuck off jew cunt.

It's an edit, just like those funny Hillary book ones from a few months ago.

Didn't Wolff literally admit it's just all hearsay or made up shit?

Okay if this is real DJT is officially the best thing that ever happened in america

The truth is out there. You just gotta know where to look

you forgot the part where his girlfriend looked like a boyfriend

trump digs the reverse traps, but of coure, thats confidential

>Implying the Hillary stuff was fake

Of course it's real. Who are you going to believe--a big orange cheeto, or several men with glasses?

Holy shit.

Fuck DRUMPF and everyone who voted for this retarded orange bastard.

Seriously.

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.

strawpoll.me/14770849

>privacy
I feel so sorry for you. You either have no idea what a relationship is or have never been in one.

I don't know about you, but I definitely want to try that burger

Well, you've got potential, gushing and gushing around.

hes scared to get poisoned. thats normal what he does.

No no. Those are Wikileaks email code words . This is a book. Dummy.

Fuck you man, I'm going my own way.

>Doesn't sleep with his wife
Of course he doesn't. They are together because Trump literally paid her to marry him and have kids (A payout for every kid, in fact) as he wanted the best breeding bitch, he is a firm beliver in eugenics. She doesn't like him in the slightest, and he doesn't like her.

>[citations needed]
Anyone can just claim any wild shit as truth as long as they refer to "anonymous inside information".

fucking lost it

What is wrong with privacy? I like to left alone. Like I wrote before I've never been in any relationship. My father always complains that my mother kicks him when he is sleeping and wakes him up. Why can't he just sleep in another bedroom. We have three that are not being used. And he always says that he only gets an hour or two of sleep a night. There is a simple solution to his problem but he won't do it.

((((citation needed))))

>deal with bullshit all fucking day
>just want a few minutes alone to eat a fucking cheeseburger in peace
I so don't care.

Seriously, though, if two gay people can tolerate holding hands with each other, why Can't Melanin hold hands with Trump?

Imagine if Obama was on everybody's mind this much while in office. He was president when I turned 18 and I hardly ever remember thinking about him or the media talking about him this much... he is the only celebrity in the world right now.

virgin confirmed, I slept elsewhere a lot of times than my gf cause I wanted to stay up late and watch shit

Because she doesn't love him, or his hands are greesy from his last kfc.

I bet he's too racist to go to KFC. The fucking Nazi

You'll never know the feel of lying next to someone that you love more than yourself, more than anything in life, more than anything you can imagine, and knowing that she feels the same way. You'll never wake up next to that incredible person, pull them close, and go back to sleep.

You don't know the meaning of the word comfy.

Bruh, there's nothing better than cuddling up with your GF and sleeping together.

>love more than yourself
Sounds like a good way to be miserable. You need to get your head fixed, and stop relying on other people to feel good about yourself. If you can't ignore the lovers, how will you ignore the haters?

So i get out of bed when my gf goes to sleep, bust a nut and play a little osrs.
Everyone likes a little me time.
>it would be a different story if it was a vegan friendly male to female table burger.

>she feels the same way
user, I...

Poor guy just wanted to watch the NFL

I thought there for a moment of intense shock that you said Baron cuked his dad!

Proof asshole

>Flag

maga