Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul

Great tier:
Alice to Zouroku
Sakura Quest
Tsugumomo
Re:Creators
Kabukibu! (as expected of CLAMP)
Eromanga-sensei
Gin no Guardian (ep2 was great and best ED of the season)

Good tier:
Boku no Hero Academia
Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

Confused tier:
Clockwork Planet

Meh tier:
Shingeki no Kyoujin
Girldumb Build Fighters
Boruto
Warau Salesman NEW
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Sagrada Reset
Saekano

Shit tier:

Dropped:
Hinako Note
Twin Angel BREAK
Love Kome - We Love Rice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-pSJ_kjh8s
youtube.com/watch?v=8yYPMMWhqhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kemono Friends 12.1 is the only thing worth seeing this season

What an utterly blatant chink shilling thread.

If you want 3DCG stuff, ED-0 didnt air yet and promises to be ok.

If you want Friendship and Understanding AND 3DCG - there KADO.

If you just watn FRIENDSHIP.. nothing fits, but Tsuki ga Kirei is does make one feel warm inside.

You tried to meme Hand Shakers in popularity last season with these threads and it failed.
It's honestly just embarrassing at this point.

I want animals

Then stop embarassing yourself. HANDSHAKERS was epochal anime.

Uchouten Kazoku 2

Eww

Speaking about it, ID-0 airs in 45 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=G-pSJ_kjh8s

>Literally the same chink autist keep making this garbage thread

pathetic autist tier
OP

>too embarassed to post his taste

>tried to meme Hand Shakers in popularity
That was shitposting.

Great tier:
Eromanga-Sensei
Cinderella Girls Theatre

Good tier:
Bahamut

Meh tier:
Shingeki No Kyojin
Boku No Hero Academia
Re:Creators

Shit tier:
Clockwork Planet

>half length episodes
>speaking filthy Mongolian
>best show

Nice try. Maybe when its complete and has nip dub.

You are confusing Gin no Guardian with King`s Avatar. Different shows. Gin no Guardian had meh first episode, but great second. Not sure the direction of the show and if remainder will be good or bad. At very least it has ED of the season

youtube.com/watch?v=8yYPMMWhqhA

>it's another season without KyoAni

Boring

Are you going to do this every season now? Pick a shit show no one cares about and try to force it with these kinds of threads?

VEG needs time to be made. You woudnt want KyoAni to slack on their magnum opus

>Dropped:
>Hinako Note
You have to go back

>shit shows
But SnK is listed in shit tier, what are you talking about?

As for King`s Avatar it turned to be surprisingly great - great production values better than anything this season hands down, great backgrounds, CG, ost. Adult protagonist who is both mature, but also a major troll. Count Monte Christo revenge plot.

I`d just praise it for production values and ignore normally, but the story looks actually interesting - more so than most stuff this season. Its appeal is that its actually not a kids anime, which aside from KADO we have no other.

So the story hooks up and Tencent money provides for production quality.

>not dropping NotMangaTimeKirara vapid boring shit
Its cancer killing SOL and CGDCT genre. Thanks God at least Godakobo and Kinema Citrus didnt yet fall for this menace and there is still hope.

So I was. I'll rephrase.
>full length episodes speaking filthy Mongolian
>ED is decent
I just cant stand these chink shows. I've spent years developing an ear for nip, years developing my vocabulary. Chinese is such an abrasive language to listen to after years of jap.

waiting for jp dub

>shit show no one cares about
>no one cares about
>SnK
No one will take anything you say seriously if you pretend to be retarded so blatantly.

>Godakobo
Their latest shows have been mostly kirara shit, what are you talking about?

>being SnK tard
>openly admitting to bein SNK tard

Not sure if you're still pretending to be retarded or just actually lacking reading comprehension.

New Game and Sansha Sanyo were ok material, also suffering from some aspects of severe MangaTimeKirararism.

SS is old purely gag based manga and its its strengths. NG suffered a bit from the typical MTK shit pace and filling it like baloon with warm air, but Godakobo made it into nice show neverless - also still being low energy MTK time killer.

It depends on execution too - see K-On!, which was also MTK shit.

The issue is that instead of adapting actually fun gag manga, sols and 4komas somewhere after K-On it went wrong direction and studios started adapt shit like A Channel, Yuyushiki, KinIro, KinMoza etc.

I would kill for fun anime like Minami-ke, Love Lab, even YuruYuru for fuck sake. But instead what is pushed is slightly yuri bait nothing happening unfun and generic stuff like Urara last season or Hinako Note now

Dont you have new sharingan gestures to study?

weeaboo, japanese won't like you because you suck their cock against China, they won't ever consider you one of them

>AOTS:
>Kings Avatar
Is this actually good or are you just memeing?

The irony here is that you're the one outing yourself as a narutard with this post.

How about just watching it? Subs are out on Nyaa.

Production values are great so how you`ll rate it depends on wether you`d like the theme of the story and setting - eSport MMO revenge plot.

Stop making this shit everyday.

I dare you to name a better MC this season.

well, Grandpa from AnZ is great too

Urara wasn't yuri bait, it was just yuri.

Who subs ID-0?

Strange anichart.net doesn't have kings avatar.

Shit/10

Because it doesnt air in Japan - only airs/streamed in China for now, as opposed to say Gin no Guardian which airs in Japan in japanese language.

>Kyoani Tier: nothing
Who cares

Anime never.

You should appreciate KyoAni dedication to make VEG is magnum opus and best anime of all times. Have patience.

Was Saekano always such stinking pile of Garbage, or did Girlish Number just spoil me making inferior pretentions hack meta writing pale in comparison?

It was always bad.

Also GN is fucking trash too get over yourself.

Uchouten Kazoku S2 goes to meh tier.

I can appreciate its qualities, but i just dont like it. and find everything about it obnoxious.

>Adult protagonist who is both mature, but also a major troll

>As for King`s Avatar it turned to be surprisingly great - great production values better than anything this season hands down, great backgrounds, CG, ost. Adult protagonist who is both mature, but also a major troll. Count Monte Christo revenge plot.
>gamer
If it so great why Sup Forums isn't have any thread about this shit?

It fucking shit, aside from the CGI. animation is bad, voice acting is shit just like every other chink crap, ost is bland as fuck and the story is about gary stu gamer who can solo lvl 10000 raid boss in 1 minute, so another SAO ripoff

real world personality: a 25yo man, kicked from the team since he`s too old. Responsible, with sense of justice, helps other ex-pro plaeyers that got exploited by the slavish contracts, has mature attitude, speaks calmly and acts composed and self aware.

ingame personality: a smug troll enjoying every bit of the trolling process and intent on putting his ex team mates and company down in the mud, humiliating in the most smug way. Differentiates reality and game, thus no forbids himsefl manipulating people, trickery, PK and other not "honorable" stuff to achieve his goals of superiority

Because only tencent shill are the one who make them.

>Its appeal is that its actually not a kids anime
>dark gamer esport
Excuse me, what?

here comes the weaboo autist troll

I wonder who the fuck is the autist here.

Why the hell is this stupid fuck keep making those shit thread every days?

God tier:
Renai Boukun
Kado
Boku no Hero.

Great tier:
Alice to Zouroku.
Clockwork Planet.
Saekano.
Eromanga sensei.
Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul.

Good Tier:
SnK.
Boruto.
Warau Salesman.
Rokudenashi.
Ouishitsu.
Re:creators
Kabukibu.
Hinako Note.

Meh Tier:
Sakura Quest.
Sagrada Reset

Need to watch - Tsuguomo.

I really thought this season would be shit but I'm really enjoying it despite being only one episode.

So literally you may think i'm just a average person in real life but beware when im online and equip my gamer suit? What is this cringe stuff.

Your projection aside, its good that this anime is not about you, but actually interesting person.

>What is this cringe stuff.
See pic

>gamer
>interesting person
Step up chinky, at least Kirito play different games once in a awhile

Literally pic relate
>but actually interesting person
yeah us gamer huh? God, i hope you just pretend to be retard.

>a smug troll enjoying every bit of the trolling process and intent on putting his ex team mates and company down in the mud, humiliating in the most smug way. Differentiates reality and game, thus no forbids himsefl manipulating people, trickery, PK and other not "honorable" stuff to achieve his goals of superiority
What the fuck am i reading? some kind of 11 years old fanfiction?

Yes, written by Alexandre Dumas in 19th century, Edmont Dantes at day, Count Monte-Christo at night.

I canĀ“t believe the best anime this season is a fucking anime by chinks and is about esports. Fuck how low nips have sunk.

huh?

>Dragon Proud Sky
>Good
Neck yourself please

Why are you so mad, OP? it your fault for making such crappy thread after all.

In this particular case its just a LOT of money poured into a show, so for once they made a qualit one - not slacking neither on visuals nor direction.

Tencent makes Cygames look like small local venture.

Normal anime cant really enjoy such budgets - though this season we get Granblue and Bahamut, paid by Cygames - so you can see how production quality in them is different to typical seasonal shows (though in case of them quality is likely to drop as with S1 of Bahamut)

I personally ranked Avatar higher than them because actually like premise and characters, and can relate to esport scene conflicts. While Bahamut/Granblue suffer from being generic fantasy, also well executed.

Why are you guys keep replied to this autist faggot? he keep spamming these rate this season thread just to shilled his crappy obscured chink shit. Ignore him.

I should be asking that you, since you are replying to wrong person. Your autistic dedication to shitposting is pretty admirable. I`d say there are more productive ways to spend your time, but who am i to dictate people what to enjoy.

>actually like premise and characters, and can relate to esport scene conflicts
Are you one of those dark gamer by any chance?

Bahamut is great you fucking autist.

>I`d say there are more productive ways to spend your time
Stay on 4chin just like you?
Ignore him, chink being chink

Nobody wants to watch this chink shit OP. Stop shilling it, it's not even anime. We don't support communism.

>the best anime this season
>1 episode
OP please

How much they payed you for shilling chink shit on Sup Forums every days?

Nobody's going to be talking about this or Gin no Guardian 1 month from now. Hell, nobody talks about this Chinese crap anyways!

>and can relate to esport scene conflicts
Whoah what a faggot

>Are you one of those dark gamer by any chance?
No, i am more massive pvp guilds conflicts guy, having led alliances of thousand people and experienced the technical side of the best guilds intrigues and conflicts. Sadly, theres no anime about such things. All are either about PvE scrubs, eSport or lone players. Log Horizon at least had some aspects, but written by pve person that knows how guilds function only in theory.

So far. Though its pretty safe bet, unilke say Re;creators or Bahamut whichcan ruin themselves very easily and only have slight chance to shoot to be true successes.

>begin of the every season
>man this chink crap is the best compared to all those jap crap it has complicated story and deep characters so on blahblah
>1 week later and no one gave a fuck even the chinks on Sup Forums

>i am more massive pvp guilds conflicts guy, having led alliances of thousand people and experienced the technical side of the best guilds intrigues and conflicts
And what game are you talking about?

nice try

>i am more massive pvp guilds conflicts guy, having led alliances of thousand people and experienced the technical side of the best guilds intrigues and conflict
Hello, this is earth. Do you hear me?

Shingeki no Kyojin and Boku no Hero Academia are doing fine by me. At this point I gave up in watching new series as they're just meaningless moe and copypasted characters.

Not really, i'm very interest and curious about how amazing you are. Man, such a gamer leading thousand of gamer to fight another thousand of gamer

he says as he watches the most derivative trash of the season

at least froppy is cute

You didn't feel anything when you typed down all this crap?

gook cartoon about the scbw scene fucking when?

what? Everything after 2010 is inherently trash. I didn't say they are great, I said they are fine by me. I just watch SoK out of habit anyways.

So people who watch chink shit are literally having brain problem and born retard?

What, no Boruto?!!!

No, just brainwashed shill.

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Bretty gud tier:
Bahamut

Hopefully won't suck tier:
Sakura quest
Sakurada reset
Re:creators
Granblue

Interesting tier:
Seikaisuru kado
Clockwork planet
Warau salesman
Gin no guardian
Kabukibu

Fun tier:
Clang
Ani ni tsukeru kusuri ha nai
Nobunaga no shinobi
Sekai no yami zukan
Lewd monk
Tsugumomo
Renai boukun
Cinderella girls gekijou
Rokudenashi
Busou shoujo

Mediocre tier:
Eromanga sensei
Alice to zouroku
Tsuki ga kirei

Reddit tier:
Bokuhero
Baby's first anime

Dropped tier:
Love kome
Hinako note

Waiting to pick up tier:
ID-0
Zero kara mahou no sho
Shuumatsu nani shitemasuka
Kenka banchou
Room mate
Saenai kanojo
Snack world
sin Nanatsu no taizai
Danmachi

A lot of good stuff this season and still have plenty to look forward to in the coming week

>Interesting tier
>Gin no guardian
How? should move it to absolute shit tier

I stopped watching anything new after Kiseijuu.

Did i just stumble on cringe thread? what is this esport gamer crap?

second episode was fun

How is it fun? if it is great like you guys saying why it doesn't have any thread on Sup Forums?