The absolute state of reddit

>the absolute state of reddit
I thought you guys were over exaggerating.
Why does NN make them sperg out so much?

>WHY WONT DEY LISTEN TO MUH LIBERTARIAN LOGIC GAWD!!!

Go back fag

Why are redditors so racist towards Indians? It's not just this Pai guy...

read this m8, they don't feel human themselves so they call anyone who is responsible for going astray of the programs placed into their robotic minds a subhuman.

Being a leftist comes with self hatred, then it is projected onto the rest of society.

I always thought all of us autists here were more self-hating than the left, but maybe you're right.
Interesting points, only skimmed through but saved to read properly later.

Good. He deserves to be tortured to death slowly.

Even questioning those retards about NN and when we get tiered packages, they say we still have to wait for the courts and that even then it might not happen.

So much for the tolerant left

>NN is the oposite of gov regulations, do you even know what it is?

Actually lept out of my chair when i read that. Holy shit.

Same thing happened when I talked to some easily scaremongered retard
>Skim through some of the bill myself.
>See the tweet that has the snippet of the bill that says "When companies break the NN rules they become exempt from the rules" (It's paraphrased but it's actually saying that by breaking NN rules they're no longer classed as broadband providers, so breaking the rules means they don't have to follow them anyway because they're no longer under the classification that's held to the rules)
>"Wow random tweet with random text, do you even know what you're talking about?"
>"It's a snippet of the bill, looks like you don't have any clue what you're on about"
>"OH SO NOW YOU'RE GOING TO AD HOMINEM HUH?"

It's January 5th like two weeks since NN was taken away why isn't my internet throttled yet autists?

We are self aware and socially aware. A lot of us use to be leftist or liberal especially in our youth but now see it for what it really is.

be sure to read it.

Because global warming duh

>Why does NN make them sperg out so much?
It doesn't. They are simply doing what they think they're "supposed to do". They reality is, they have no idea what's going on. 99% of people don't even know what NN is. That's why so many people think the FCC just repealed it.

Wanted to point out that modern leftists have a slave morality and are characterized by resentment but that not all leftists should be characterized this way, in the same way that some on the right-wing have these same feelings of inferiority such as having resentment towards Jews. There are leftists with master morality just as there are right-wing individuals with master morality. Kaczynski is right that most leftists are as he describes, but remember that there are always exceptions to any rule.

Because they're hysterical. Dopamine loop addiction. They desire it more than air or water, no shit

redit is right tbqh

>feelings of inferiority such as having resentment towards jews
shlomo get out

No reddit has gone completely insane

Go to/r/shitlpoliticssays to revel in mockery of their idiocy

They have triggered themselves into near violent rebellion it’s hillarious

Many white nationalists just wish they held the positions of power that Jews hold. That is textbook resentment, which is an idea from Nietzsche, not a Jew. I dislike Jews for the same reasons I dislike all tribalists and racists, their morality stops at the end of the tribe, not because I feel they have too much power over our society.

>It's called NN so of course the law must be about NN
for fucks sake it explicitly said throttling and banning sites was legal so long as you are open about it.

Also treating all packets equally is part of why development is so slow, because spoiler alert, they arent. Some packets are more latency dependent than others. You can't cache a live phone call, but you can cache a video.

Everyone has their own theories about when this board went downhill but I swear it was really when the pseduos started worshiping JP and reading Nietzsche.

Also I don't think Nietzsche came up with the idea of resentment, m8. And if you hung around long enough you would know that we hate jews because they are degenerate pieces of shit who openly advocate for the genocide of whites. It isn't that they have power, it is what they do with it.

source?