How many cheeseburgers did he inhale last night in his fit of greasy rage?

How many cheeseburgers did he inhale last night in his fit of greasy rage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHnJ8tJvMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One burger per tweet is the running average.

He’s a big guy

am I supposed to think that the president eating cheeseburgers and drinking Mountain Dew is a "not cool" thing? Am I supposed to think this is anything other than awesome? Is this supposed to do anything other than grant me a ton of respect for the old man??

>he's the prez and in the whitehouse even though it was her turn, but he's really having a bad time guys!
the absolute state of libshits in 2018

trump is known to be a neat freak and a germophobe, so... no

>buys furniture, cant get laid
>locks himself in cheeseburger heaven
>wife and kids dont want him around
>close friends call him moron

MAGA BABY!

>President

This latest smear campaign will only back fire and make trump more popular with people because the average American eats McDonald's in bed too

I'm sorry are you like trying to imply that the president of the US is some kind of loser that can't get laid? He is a billionaire real estate developer, former playboy and sex symbol of the 80s and 90s, married to 3 women and with 5 children. you're some stupid user on the internet whining about him. I'm sure there's a palpable irony here. picture vaguely, sort-of related.

not gonna lie, sounds comfy desu

oh and yeah now he is president of the US too lmfao like seriously the lack of self-awareness and insanity in the stuff you people shill is really astounding.

Bill Clinton can put cigars in Monica's pussy but Trump can't have a cheeseburger in bed?

>sex symbol

I like trump but that is pushing it. Stop projecting your trump boner on to his other supporters

all of them

Not as many burgers as obama did cocks last night.

Trump has never been a sex symbol, kiddo.

that's not "pushing it" at all. you obviously weren't around during the 80s and 90s when every woman wanted him and considered him to be the picture of their ideal mate

even the blacks in the movies:
>youtube.com/watch?v=6IHnJ8tJvMU

>buys furniture, can't get laid
>can't land and american woman, has to settle for mudblood whores
>kids are genetic freaks
>blew all daddy's money and now owes the russians

yeah, he's a real fucking stud
eat fuck trumpkin
your'r daddy figure is a fat beta

again, obviously you weren't around the 80s or 90s, literal kiddo:
>youtube.com/watch?v=6IHnJ8tJvMU

honestly he was on the cover of playboy, my god, why do you people say such retarded fucking things.

awww yeah hahaha someone sounds a little butthurt. someone is made a little insecure by the guys successes and is trying to make himself feel better by shitposting on Sup Forums about it. well good luck. hope you feel better muh nigger.

Look at Anderson Cooper's lips in that pic.

IT'S NOT PRESIDENTIAL TO EAT CHEESEBURGERS!!!

srsly this dude was known as like the fast-food king. even SNL used to rag on him for it. no wonder he had so many cardiac issues before he was even the age that trump is now.

i don't know but i had 5 cheeseburgers and seven tall boys last night during the Sargon faceplant last night. i honestly didn't remember eating the cheeseburgers until a few minutes ago when i farted and it smelled like rancid cheeseburgers and hot ass.

I don't get whats the big deal. That sounds like what I want to do later today but Burger King keeps raising their damn prices

Careful, if you slurp too hard his cummies won't have time to build up to a full mL.

yeah OP is like butthurt over trump and trying to paint this as something negative without realizing that this is literally something that makes him seem eminently human and relatable to most people. it's actually something other presidents did as a publicity stunt to make themselves seem more like "regular joes" for the voters lol.

ONLY INSANE MORONS EAT CHEESEBURGERS AND DRINK DIET COKE!!! REEEEEE

oh uh huh. yup. cool kid. whatever you say.

Better yet how much Gorilla fights did he watch?

>Burger King
traitor

wut? did you even read the context of the conversation guy? or any of the comments posted before it? fucking democrats are like children lost in the woods. dunno wtf is going on around them.

>constantly make fun of Americans for eating burgers
>so much so that they're just called burgers

>Trump eats burgers on a daily basis
>he's cool and relatable

Heh... I like the way you think Sup Forums

McDonalds can eat shit. When it costs me more than $2.50 before tax for two McDoubles then I'm going to Burger King for a dollar chicken patty and some $1.50 10 piece nuggies. At least you can stack up the nuggies on the patty and have a chicken stacker. They even give you sauce. I like zesty but once in while bbq

Good god he's fucking fat.

The absolute state of the USA

Ouch, nasty burn bro!

Three less than the number of pozzed cum loads king nigger swallowed last night.

You are fucking terrible at this.

>president is a literal ameriburger
He probably claps at the end of movies too.

The source is someone who is aware what he is thinking

Are you implying that fat bitch is fuckable?

i doubt it had any effect on him. all he cares about is being a good goy. he may as well be a saudi. not sure how either live with themselves being slaves. and to jews no less that means your lower than the things that crawl upon the land

Yet you're eating a greasy burger as you type this. Let the man eat what he wants to eat.