End of Sup Forums/white supremacy online?

>Pic related
Ex-NSA analyst Emily Crose has been single-handedly trying to make this problem easier to solve by developing an AI system that identifies "dog whistle" images.
businessinsider.com/ex-nsa-hacker-created-a-tool-to-identify-white-supremacists-online-2018-1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emilymaxima
twitter.com/emilymaxima/status/948513060590899201
twitter.com/emilymaxima/status/946810545516183553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this makes no sense why create an AI for this?
>pic related

Captcha can’t even identify road signs. Good luck.

The article states xe is ex-NSA soooo i dont see your point

>implying this cunt is moar leet than all of google

>”dog whistle” images

So she has a low IQ and schizophrenia?

Because... what the fuck is that gonna do?

We’re not speaking in fucking code lmao

It’s all pretty black and white

The app will probably start surveilling and data mining anyone who likes or even stares too long those illegal pics and memes. she could probably lease it to local PD to use that way they can then legally hunt out the nazis

Wtf even are these supposed dog whistling images?

I can’t imagine how you’d make an image that is secretly racist and informative, like what the fuck are they taking about

Why is she wearing a collar?

>Artificial Intelligence
>identifying vague units of information that slightly evolved great apes pass around
>the Sapiens Homo doesn't share this information for any greater purpose than satisfying its own chemical based urges and desires

this cunt is literally just trying to sell a start-up business idea to the media and faceberg

twitter.com/emilymaxima
>That nose

maybe like this? hopefully if Trump shares enough of the illegal ones Twitter will have to suspend (i know they said they wont but this app will make it more justifiable

The Crose knows.

Also a 'gender defector'

I'm like 90% sure they're talking about how we use sarcasm and memes as dog whistles.

Remember the "WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE X" and WTF IM A CRUISE MISSLE NOW.

I'm pretty sure that's what they're working on. My sides have left orbit, AI can't even into captchas right now, try to teach it sarcasm in multiple languages. Merkel Legos to Trucks or peace are simple and easy to grasp dog whistles.

Make no mistake, they're trying to codify our speech patterns and identify us on normie places as well. Certainly we post other places online, and that's the real end goal, to be able to identify your diction and speech patterns.

because she wants to be raped and enslaved and punished for her race treason

You guys just don't get it because you're used to it and you're up to date on memes. Some of the shit even the more normie boards on this site spout is downright esoteric to the actual real normies. Imagine for a moment that you're a boomer who hasn't seen a movie since 1986 and barely uses the internet, and then one day you drive to the grocery store only to see a gigantic baneposting mural. It actually ends up being surreal to these people, they have no idea what it means or what it implies.
Memes have literally become a secret handshake.

>Enter Emily Crose, a former NSA analyst, cybersecurity professional and former Reddit moderator.

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY!

Reddit commies are glow in the dark niggers and want to be able to chase us all over the internet. Whatever happened to live and let live from the left? That's why I originally was okay with gay marriage. I was lied to and mistaken.

The drunk kangaroo gets it.

What will the thing do? Parse KYM?

They can label literally any image as racist or illegal and the use the AI as justification to arrest you or destroy your life. They already do this with other methods, field drug tests are notoriously unreliable, but a pop on one permits the officer to arrest you immediately and charge you with possession and distribution. It’s up to you prove your innocence rather than them prove your guilt, they literally admit to as much and act like it’s proper police work.

The irony here is these people designing this shit to “fight nazis/trump/whatever” are deliberately playing into the hands of people who will inevitably turn t against them. In 10 years trump and the Nazi shit will be long gone, but the tech will still be there and now if they do or say anything someone else seems inappropriate they’ll sick it on them.

The actual failure of these systems is exactly what we demonstrated with the Google fiasco. They can make their AI, program their parameters, input millions of lines of data, and we can upend it all just by replacing Nigger with the name of their program in our parlance.

That's a man right ?

I wonder, male to female or vice versa?
something SMELLS about this one...
twitter.com/emilymaxima/status/948513060590899201

>Certainly we post other places online, and that's the real end goal, to be able to identify your diction and speech patterns.
Only newfags post in a consistent format. Round 'em up!

>Ex-NSA analyst
>problem glasses
>choker

Everything makes so much more sense now..

>Enter Emily Crose, a former NSA analyst
Statism was a mistake
Daily reminder that running these people over with your car is a service to your fellow man

This just keeps getting better - "Goy fund me'
twitter.com/emilymaxima/status/946810545516183553

Wait, did that google meaning change actually work?!

These kikes are on to us.

>if you disagree with my politics, you are a hater
>I can read your mind to see how much of a hater you are
>especially when you hide your hatred so that it is invisible to any but your own kind ("dog whistle")
>now I have built an AI to read your mind to catch haters in disguise
>because you disagree with me on politics

Am I the only one who remembers when the leftists complained that witch hunts were unjust?

Just look at her
she is sooo goood
she is the goodiest good of all the goodest goodnessiest good people of the good.
She is so good.
It is almost as if she were a good swedish stronk femunist womän with the
KORREKT VÄRDEGRUND™!

>I'm sorry sir you've got an anime profile picture on twitter, our AI has found that to be a dog whistle for Sup Forums, a known white supremacist site, we have no choice but to arrest you for hate crimes
I give it 18 months before this becomes a reality.

>The Black Belt

>nobody called us racist
This is a dream that will never be reality.

I want her to dog whistle me so I can lick her feet uknowamsaying?

I bet she has nice feet

I hate this world

>Implying any ai can compete with our collective autism

>surveilling and data mining anyone who likes or even stares too long those illegal pics and memes
>illegal memes
YOU WILL NEVER GET MY RAREST PEPES YOU JEWS!

wonder if she can develop an AI that would save her from getting gang raped by trained dogs

>illegal
Oy vey

If she is doing it single-handedly I am confident that it will not work

>living without the first amendment
Why

she earned her blowjob blackbelt sucking (((nsa cock)))

Oh look a degenerate kike that couldn't cut it in the NSA is going to try and code an AI that is essentially pointless
I'm quaking

>she

In that case he’ll surely off himself before getting any real work done.

This is the only sure fire way to start a meme arms race.
holy hell things are going to get even more interesting.

does she mean at a urinal?

>trap
Even better

>tfw she'll never get NSA niggers to abduct you and make you suck her feet and dick as a sex slave while she calls you names

yes my face is ready

why does the NSA hire so many SJWs and trannies?

>why does a government organization hire people that want lots of control and power?

>another man pretending to be a lesbian

No shock at all.