O-Obama only created part-time j-jobs

>O-Obama only created part-time j-jobs
Meanwhile drumpf created lowest amount of jobs in 6 years!!!

thinkprogress.org/trump-job-boom-actually-the-fewest-number-of-jobs-created-in-the-last-6-years-0465cb9b54c2/

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/data/
data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost?jt
bls.gov/opub/ted/2017/nonfarm-employment-up-228000-in-november-2017.htm?view_full
archive.is/okAGU
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time
investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What?! He lied!? AGAIN?!?

> obama inherits a crashed economy thats about to recover on its own
> WTF OBAMA FIXED THE ECONOMY

Anyone who understands the business cycle knew this was going to happen. The downward trend in job growth had already started before Trump took office. However, the downward trend has not been as strong/quick as previous business cycles which means that some of the changes that occurred in the past year benefited job growth to some degree.

The graphic in the link shows what I'm talking about.

>crashed economy thats about to recover on its own
That is the stupidest combination of words I have ever read.

>t. retard
It could crash even harder, he literally saved it!

>in 6 years!!!
last time I checked, Trump was only in office for 1 year, that would mean those shit statistics would apply to Obono, retard!

> trump inherits a good economy and continues the trend
> TRUMP SAVED US

checked. they always do this though, skew shit in their favor to try and give credit to the previous president.

Obama's lackey's spent an enormous amount of effort and money in doing this, more-so than any other President I can remember. You would think that Obama was pure magic. Everything he touched worked, in fact Mr. Midas' Touchâ„¢ will be seen for decades to come. These propaganda centers will be printing books about King Nigger in 50 years and saying how the World still benefits from his enlightened, benevolent rule.

Low tier shill lies and Jewish Tricks.

Look at the data for yourself. I don't know where that Rag thinkprogress cherry picked the data from but I sure as hell don't trust those gender studies imbeciles on anything related to the economy. Look for youself, don't be sheep:

bls.gov/data/

data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost?jt

Everything I've looked at looks like solid number increases straight through all of 2017.

It can't go up forever

It's amazing how little people know about economics

>thinkprogess.org

Yeesh

By that logic, Trump inherited an economy that was already doing well. He's done nothing.

What does in mean when you combine this with an artificially pumped stock market?

Warning, blog post

I lost my full time job yesterday. I forgot to turn on the automatic switch to the garage where customers leave. This fucking redneck bitch came through and instead of getting a worker's attention to open the door, she slammed right into the garage door. I ran to her and she was smiling like it was funny or some shit. Made almost $20 an hour, and lost it because some 55 IQ bitch thought it would be a good idea to ram her car into our garage door. Lost it on the spot because I forgot to turn on the automatic door. The owner had to close the store for the day and had to spend $2 grand to fix it. Oh well

>Economy under Obama is shitty
>HE INHERITED A MESS FROM BUSH

>Economy under Trump is good
>LMAO THAT WAS ALL BARRY OBAMAS DOING

>redefine the definition of unemployment to exclude those who are so severely unemployed that they haven't been able to find work for years, those who have given up on looking for a job altogether, and those who are voluntarily out of the workforce
>create millions of """""jobs""""" overnight
BASED Obama.

I bet you believe the New Deal fixed the great depression.
Imagine being this stupid.

Reminder to report the Shareblue Ukraine threads.

I'm calling it: fake news and fox is wrong and think progress is mindlessly parroting nonsense it doesn't understand as usual.

bls.gov/opub/ted/2017/nonfarm-employment-up-228000-in-november-2017.htm?view_full

as of the end of November there were 2.1 million nonfarm jobs added in the past 12 months. Fox news is saying for FY 2017 it was average of 171000 per month (without BLS giving figures December yet) that would be a grand total of 205000 jobs for 2017. There must be zero jobs added in December to reach a yearly total like that to make the average 171k/month.

Fox news fucked up the math and thinkprogress blew their load early trying to say Trump had the lowest yearly job increase since obama took office. Wait a few days for BLS to give the new figures.

>had to pay for damages
>still gets the boot
This is why whites are inherently inferior. They don't look out for each other. (Assuming your bawss is white)

Yeah but everyone skews shit to make it look better for themselves. Don't act like only the other side -- the perfidious They -- do that shit.

Trump has created the lowest unemployment and best economy in over 2 decades. OP, you have no fundamentally sound understanding of economics. I suggest reading some Milton Friedman and educating yourself you fucking pos retard!

Who cares about jobs it's all about GDP

How do you expect to expand GDP without production and innovation?

Drop your proxy CIA nigger

Shills be shillin.

>FivethirtyEight

Real numbers prove you wrong OP, 1.7 new jobs, black unemployment at historic low (6.8), hiring boom across most states.

This. Labor nonparticipation is at an all time high.

WEW you mustve swallowed some huge Keynesian loads to believe that a recession doesn't balance out a bubble

Obamas regulations held down the economy and was strangulating it, Trump wins and immediately undos Obamas executive orders, and the economy roars ahead, and now with a super lower tax rate more companies are incentivised to do business in the US, It only gets better from here.

Correction, 1.7 Million jobs is now projected at 2 million archive.is/okAGU

>stocks didn't grow under Obama

Who are you quoting lmao

Like it or not, Obama was a great President.

Obamaleaf, did you move down south?

He stepped on its throat while it would have recovered on its own much sooner.

I didnt say that. I am actually a keynenite but not the way its applied.

Anyway trump boosted consumer confidence and have investors going crazy because of all the regulation cuts and tax cuts he promised.

I dont believe in any bailouts that obama did because fuck the banks and auto industry. He should have invested in building a high speed train system like all the other developed countries. But instead we are all auto kike boot lickers.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time

investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

Kool chart tho dude

>presidents create jobs

Lies from Ukraine, with love.

>the president creates jobs
Hurr durr