youtube.com/watch?v=kmvWe8RxMtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:(
Fucking nigger dog

Poor lil doggy. F

>dogs attacking each other is the fault of black people

What the fuck is wrong with you?

nigger is an adjective.

Is there a vid with sound? I'm wondering if the little dog barked at the wolf dog.

I know nothing about dogs but can someone explain why the husky attacks the little dog and then just walks away calmly like nothing happened? Did he realize what he did was wrong?

Also, those small dogs have so fucking big heads.

>nigger bait

AYO GETZ THIS WHITEZZ DOGS I WILL BREAKZ YOU NECKZ

Think it's more that the husky 'saw' the little dog sniffing on a (pesumably) marked area, most likely marked by the husky.
Dogs can act aggressive/defensive towards such.

Why the fuck did that big dog attack that specific dog but not others? The hell?

the dog was taking out it's aggression on a target it knows can't fight back. It's a wild dog that's caged in captivity. It's just doing what it does naturally. You can totally tell too that the dog is trying to "play it cool" after the event like it's no big deal.

It's a husky or similar, they are a decent part wolf. It looked like the little dog was maybe investigating a smell (food would be the worst possibility), and was surprised by the big dog, might have made a sudden move or bark, which triggered the big dog.

They get very territorial, but also they won't hesitate to just kill weaklings. Big dog looks a tiny bit guilty, but not very, this is life to them.

F

Territorial Pissings

nigger

>The weak should fear the strong
That little doggo fucked up when he pissed off that bigger doggo. It's a doggy dog world out there.

Floof dogs should be protected :(

>manlet poodle vs chad husky

this is why we need ethnostates

When the Chad Huskie has to deal with the virgin rat dogs.

F

Probably best to skip the curry at that restaurant for the next day or so..

kek, good one potato nigger.

Fucking husky violated the NAP.

>wild dog
>its just doing what id does naturaly
56% thinks there are wild huskys, those faggot dogs do nothing naturally because they were born in captivity since the first of their race.

did he died?

>not knowing little jew floof broke the NAP by trespassing on private property of the chad husko

the weak should fear the strong

the big dog definitly premeditated it and waited under small dog turned around to break his neck

Yeah. Little dog died.

>Actual noble, useful dog kill shitty unterdog that does nothing but eat and shit
>Nigger

Pick one

Haha cuck lap purse pure bred gets CROMNCHED by the BHC (Big Husky Cromnch)

NIGGER

If the Husky pissed in that corner and the little doggo going to piss over it, then yeah Husky did good.

proofs?

He's a big guy.

Quite possibly, maybe it was because of the stupid haircut. I've never known a husky to get like this, they usually seem like calm doggos.

Uh did he say that ? I'll have to read the post again

I own a husker and this webm always makes me sad. Behavior like this is the exception not the rule, they do have a naturally high 'prey drive' but can be socialized very easily. My doggo would never hurt a tiny pupper like this and he's been left alone with my in-laws tiny dogs countless times.

>cute husky webms:
webmshare.com/1WXRz
webmshare.com/g0rP3
webmshare.com/LPRzN
webmshare.com/Pejq0

t. soyboys

>being this much of a dumb nigger

holy shit you NIGGERS are dumb. He was just saying that the dog is like a nigger that does niggardly things. its not that complicated. even a nigger could understa-

contrarian-by-default nigger

>calm doggos.
It was calm. It did not freak out and chew up the other 2 dogs. This also jumped out at me. The 2 dogs had a spat, and the rat-dog died because of it.

The husky acted like I would expect a fairly level dog. It stood over the smaller dog to exert its alpha dominance, the rat dog snapped at the husky, and died.

The other 2 dogs know who was boss, and they acted accordingly.

I do laugh thinking about the little white rat spinning around like a bloody spirograph on the floor. Serves everyone right.

In the full video, you can see the husky marking it's territory near the gate, and guarding it against the small dogs.

At some point, the husky walks away and the small dogs goes to investigate, and you can see the husky walking back to chase him away, tail raised (dominant stance).

But the little dog is retarded and forget that he's little, and bark/nip the husky, who is then triggered

>Chad head looks like Chad the country
this can't be coincidence

this.
the husky is a working dog breed intended for extremely low temperature survival and sled pulling. using a fucking half-wolf breed or something bred in such a harsh environment as a companion dog is fucking asking for trouble.

Survivorman episode 3 of season 2 "Labrador"
husky literally starts a fucking fight in the middle of nowhere, while still attached and dragging the fucking sled.
they also get chained up with like 10+ feet between each dog because they'll fucking start a fight and eat each other.

anyone who buys a husky as a "pet" is a fucking retard.

K N O T T E D
N
O
T
T
E
D

For wife

>DOGGED.com

Dogs are wild animals, animals don't have a morale compass. It killed it cause it's a predator and can and walked away because it doesn't care.

based wolfdog, hate those fucking yapping cunt faggot dogs

>the rat dog snapped at the husky,
That was my first guess, hard to see if there was any snapping from this angle and without sound though. It's just instinct for them like chasing any small animal, and they react faster than people can even see.
Got a video with sound?

>yappy little shit cunt gets removed by strong useful doggo
The world is a better place.

>having a small dog

>Survivorman
a FUCKING leaf.

I'll stomp that nigger's nappy fucking head in.

>This

I got hard thinking about how the rats the husky let live would never EVER question his chad dominance over that post from now on. Something primal, like standing on a table naked and pissing all over the room while your family is uncomfortable and trying to look away. The key is to look them straight in the eye while doing so.

I'm an American and Les Stroud is fucking great

>Got a video with sound?
its a surveillance cam, no sound

but full vid
youtube.com/watch?v=kmvWe8RxMtw

Nah, the little fucker snipped at the Husky, same as niggers making noise in Slavland, they get their spine adjusted.

I hate little "dogs" there fucking useless.

I have a bernese mountain dog and he is based.

Somehow ironic that the Chad Republic is sucking off Niggeria.

Yeah it did, and in the whole thing you can see that the husky marked that corner as it's territory. Little shit picked the fight.

>being this fucking retarded

Dumb nigger

>Did he realize what he did was wrong?
This is what wild animals do. Properly domesticated dog breeds have had this bred out of them. A lot of people try to claim that it's a result of bad training but a proper house animal should have all of this bred out of them at this point.

Big reason I hate cats. Fuckers aren't domesticated yet.

>nigger
>triggered

lol at the end it looks like he tries to replace the dead doglet with another similar doglet.

t. nigger

Take one look at my cats at home and you'd know cats have been domesticated

>kekled

Digits dont lie.

man people weren't lying when they said niggers can't read

>Les Stroud
HE is a FUCKING leaf.

The rat virgin doggo got what he deserved.

Its called dog . You redditor retards the world would have been a better place if your trailer trash mothers would have aborted you. Ill pray everyday a DOG rips out your jugular.

You too

Having love and respect for the lower creatures in our realm makes me a soyboy? Well call me a soyboy then.

meet me out back woywoy maccas you shitcunt ill smash ya

Even the most well trained dogs can spas out sometimes. It's nothing special.

doggo, dogger, pupper are the appropriate names stupid soyboy redditor faggot. My dog is bigger and smarter than you.

Why do the short ones always try to act tougher and bigger than they really are and why does this apply to dogs as well?

Can concur, Huskies are fucking assholes 100%.

>Oh but user they have so much personality!

Fuck you cunt, unless you are running your husky 15km a week then he's just developing schizophrenia.

Have you ever met a edgy kid that wasnt either a fat manlet or a skinny cutter?

Those are the guys spamming soyboy shit.

>t. faggot

i didn't see the husky piss there, how'd it mark the territory?

You're imposing a sense of morality on an animal.

lived in peru for a year and all the dogs their just fuck all day or shit in the streets

>Manlets btfo
>Chihuahuas btfo

A nice video demonstrating equality and multiculturalism

This, they literally were breed to eat other dogs if needed. They will never act as a labrador. If you want a wolf looking dog just go for a german shepherd, still good for protection but not retarded.

>flagchanging, not realizing the ID is the same
Subhuman intelligence

what is this thread even about

I think he's just saying that the dog attacking the other unprovoked is like the dog version of a nigger. Which is very true.

aristocracy of nature getting rid of the useless scum
never liked that breed of dog, idk what its called
my friend had one and i t was annoying as fuck i wanted to kick it

black folks wont attack y'all if they aint provoked

callin us nigger is provoking us which is why your corny white ass gets beat down by us in the real world