Germanic Paganism

Why do people feel so threatened by the interest certain people have in Germanic Paganism?

It seems strange to me that people on Sup Forums are some of the most supportive when it comes to political issues revolving around race and ethnicity, and philosophies that support the Germanic European mindset, including a more revised look at the history of Germanic culture and events, anywhere between periods thousands of years ago, or as recent as World War 2...

And yet, when people who agree with these ideologies bring up the fact that perhaps it would be also in our best interest not to follow a non-native religion, but rather to learn spiritual lessons from our own, native religion, they are attacked as either "LARPers", or "Jewish Shills" trying to divert people away from Christianity (i.e. worshipping the aptly titled King of the Jews).

This isn't meant as an attack on Christians, but rather a genuine inquiry as to why people who claim to be fully supportive of Germanic people on a historical, political and cultural level, don't seem to want there to be any interest in religious support either. I understand this thread will probably get a load of "LARPer" memes spammed on it, but I'd appreciate a few genuine replies too from people who can form a coherent case as to why Germanic People are better off following a Jewish religion rather than a Germanic religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0u6YtYRUNg
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs
m.youtube.com/watch?t=33s&v=leK2WkAHLYk
youtube.com/watch?v=76DYeyEEjVs&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I0u6YtYRUNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think its a bit of an organizational opposition. they already have their banner so they shill it. also abramamics have a very bad image of pagans from the torah.

Because it's LARPing cringy satanic shit

Sage

Ok christcuck

Because every1 is so retartedly brainwashed they can’t into studying conflicting ideas.

Is it satanic to be pro-Europe but also not want to follow a religion created by people trying to destroy Europe?

>satanic
Leave your jewish desert characters out of this faggot.

4U

This board is largely made up of non-white mongrels so of course they would attack something which the have no relation to

reminder that hinduism is indo european

or how about the fact that jesus death and rebirth after 3 days is just an ongoing meme in religion that originated from the star Sirius traveling behind the sun for 3 day’s and bringing new life to the mile.

Nile

You guys are a complete joke. What did "Germanic paganism" create? The same people that followed it were no better than the niggers you claim to be better than. Christianity made Europe, get over it

It's a shame. Odinists mostly get compared to those faggot atheist neckbeards that used to lurk around Reddit, but that's not how I see it at all. I don't even see the Gods as living, sentient beings, rather just philosophical embodiments of what each person can achieve. (Odin for wisdom, Thor for strength etc.)

For some reason they attack Odinists for wanting this in Europe but they have no problem with the Japanese practicing Shintoism which is essentially their version of my outlook on Odinism.

mothefucker

Christianity destroyed the Roman Empire in a heartbeat. I actually wanted a civil discussion about why you Christcucks are so threatened that Europeans don't want to worship your King of the Jews, but I can see the only way to deal with someone like you is letting you know that your religion literally fucked up everything European people, from west to east, had going for them. It even doubled down with Lutheranism, making it more like Judaism again because Catholicism had too much "Pagan influence".

Honestly neck yourself. You think you're some grand Crusader but you're really just a faggot who's to incompetent to even use google for 5 minutes to see how many EUROPEANS the crusaders killed during the Crusades.

PS: They killed more Europeans than Muslims.

Christianity destroyed Europe what r u smoking

The jew fears Odin

Be more observant about what flags post what and you will see that most of the people who post pro-christian posts are either americans, "memeflags", south europeans and third worlders. Only christcuck nations seem to support christianity and europeans (german, french, swedish, russian, polish, brits, norwegians, austrians, dutch, other west slavic countries and baltic countries) seem to oppose christianity. Christcucks are just raised
to be christians and they are too bind to their community to question any other opinions. They don't care about proof or reasoning, they would put their faith over their race, they are just conservative fags or deus vult fags, they are part of the nationalist movement to oppose muslims and jews.

This is the problem right here. Just because someone is studying something it doesn’t make them that. Can’t research anything German without being identified as a Nazi

The Germanic tribes conquered Rome, yes it may have plunged Europe into the dark ages but it was the Romans own undoings which caused it to collapse into the abyss.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0u6YtYRUNg

Looks like an Asatru meetup.

I'm spiritually christian and it doesn't bother me
In fact even being spiritually pagan is fine as long as it teaches and encourages morality and honor. You do know that the KNights Templar is the biggest fucking LARPfest there is out there, right? I don't see them going out and killing Jihads or taking back "muh Holy Land" from the kikes and sand niggers

Because ebin baganism won't do anything to wash your sins away. It's pretty easy to boil it down. There's only one way.

You realise the majority of the worlds Christians are from Africa and South America, right?

because the only identity a white person is allowed to have in the current year is that of the consumer. It wasn't until after high school that I began recovering from the deluge of "White people have no culture" propaganda

Asatru attracts mutts lol

Odinism and Ásatru are as separate as Methodist Christianity and Catholicism.

Saved.

"Christcuck"

stfu

Two pracitioners of larpagnism are as different as apples and oranges. There's no structure and they just pick and choose what they want to believe.

because its strong and people think why not dive into your actual true roots and heritage and then they view christianity as a parasite that has destroyed european heritage

but its still larping

>it's strong
lmao

And it's philosophy is wonderfully pagan. One universal truth/organization, represented to humans by many facets taking the form of gods.

>shitskins praising Nordic gods
kek now ive seen it all in mongrelica

im pro christianity and even i have to say that the symbolism and the connection of collectivism that the pagans had is up there

So Catholics liked to accuse Jews and oppose them so we should all convert to Catholicism to oppose Jews even more. We don't need faith and some retarded reasons like a kike killed a kike so we should hate kikes for that, we should hate kikes for the modern degeneracy, white genocide, world domination, ritual murder and because they are greedy, not because one of them killed another and brought Christianity to Europe which has killed more Europeans then any other faith/group.

Europeans created europe.
Christians didn't build ancient greece, ancient rome, or ancient egypt.

>Destroying cultures are superior.
Christianity didn't spread to Europe because it is superior, it spread because a retarded Roman Emperor had a stupid dream.

>fuck all the advancements we've made for the past 1700 years fucking christcucks! xD
Why are larpagans so fucking retarded?

Can someone post the pagan virtues? thanks

by your logic cultural marxism is superior. oftentimes it is not the superior ideology that wins, but the more heartless ideology.

>human sacrifice
>drinking cum
>being illiterate
>getting btfo by Christianity

It's pretty hard to resurrect a dead religion

Just because he said that they didn't do everything does not mean that he said that everything that was done under their regtime, was bad.

Right the renaissance and enlightenment didn't have a lot of people question christianity/religion.
Seriously, when did all the advancements come from the last 1700 years? In the last 600 years really.

You kind of missed the point though, that's why they would say those things about the jews. It wasn't just because of them betraying Jesus, it was because they are traditionally a nefarious race of humanesque vermin to be chased out or hunted

Also Western Europe is BARELY Christian. More like atheistic materialists.

Well technically you call yourself self a nose Pagan unless you are genetically a German or Norse. Me however is not Norse or German. But a slav therefore I follow slavic Paganism.

its because they dont want to admit that before the christianity xp boost that they were not number one in the world

and they look at the defacing of roman monuments and art etc, as christianity being dangerous to the existing culture already since it takes over the original line of european culture

Those are jewish influences.
Old testament has sacrifice (I know its jewish and not new testament, but still, most Americans follow old testament)

If an ideology, religion, or whatever doesn't survive, in what way is it superior?

Can not germanic people take part in germanic paganism? Germanic paganism was an ethnic religion. There were some way of assimilating non germanics, but mostly thru subjugation.

>reminder that hinduism is indo european
Is not hinduism a mix of indo-european and dravidian religon.

some would rather die with honor than live in shame

Not an argument sorry

>Old testament has sacrifice
Are you just talking about animal sacrifice or human sacrifice? Paganism had both before it was destroyed.

>Christianity destroyed the Roman Empire in a heartbeat. I actually wanted a civil discussion about why you Christcucks are so threatened that Europeans don't want to worship your King of the Jews, but I can see the only way to deal with someone like you is letting you know that your religion literally fucked up everything European people, from west to east, had going for them. It even doubled down with Lutheranism, making it more like Judaism again because Catholicism had too much "Pagan influence".
Rome was dieing before christianity, allthough christianity changed the paradigm for good or bad.

WE WUZ CHRISTIANITY N SHIIEET

yeah go islam :^)

I like him.

Yes there is a battle between Christianity(the west) and Islam right now. Better undermine Christianity with your retarded larpaganism to make the problem even worse eh rabbi?

One thing I want people to think about is that everyone on Sup Forums is connected because we share European heritage, we're white. We want to preserve ourselves. Being European is just for Europeans.
Wouldn't this principle apply to spirituality and religion? Christianity isn't just a European religion, lots of other races practice Christianity. It, like Islam, doesn't promote a specific people (except for the chosen people...)

Cumdrinkers, those are not pagans, those are ((neopagans)).
Germanic law outlawed homosexuality and naming everything other than 3 religions paganism allows you to say to accuse any other faith for everything practised by other faiths,

check my past replies ive said that im pro christianity but thank you

Actually Hinduism came from the Ancient Hyperboreans
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs

We need to unite christians, atheists, and pagans under an occidental banner and stop bickering about this shit. We have bigger problems

Yeah, go islam. The true redpill is acknowledging only Islam can being Europe back to its glory. Oh, sorry, I forgot you're all feminist marxists who oppose oppressive value systems.

What the fuck is a "nose pagan"?

we can share the unity of european arms, its just that what christianity has done to europe is not even comparable to any religion, in any field of progress its like insane, european minds all working for perfection in the image of god, pagan times seem so primitive compared to christianity

>Why are larpagans so fucking retarded?
My understanging is that european indignous religion and christianity is not what makes Europe into Europe. What actually makes Europe is the people, and the continuity of blood from generation to generation.

What do you think?

>everyone on Sup Forums is connected because we share European heritage, we're white. We want to preserve ourselves.
>Being European is just for Europeans.
>Wouldn't this principle apply to spirituality and religion? Christianity isn't just a European religion, lots of other races
>practice Christianity. It, like Islam, doesn't promote a specific people (except for the chosen people...)

>Also Western Europe is BARELY Christian. More like atheistic materialists.
Even those who call themself non christian hold alot of beliefs assocatied with christianity.

Heil Wotan! May he show is anger again

Norse or Germanic Paganism is a native faith that the Germans and Norseman follow before Christianity. You do realize Paganism is not just Viking shit.

GTFO you filthy larpers. Paganism is dead for centuries. Now repent!

>Paganism is dead for centuries.
so is european christianity
the heir of saint peter literally cannot in any way stop talking about flooding europe with niggers, every single day

christianity is nearly as much LARPing as paganism in this day and age

I can understand your point, but do you know that as much as we are threatened by Arabic Muslims, we are threatened by African Christians who do many Christians support taking in.
Christianity never united Europe, it made them fight each other for Catholicism, Protestantism or Orthodoxy. Christianity has divided Europe more than any other religions because unlike Abrahamic religions, Pagan religions do not oppose other religious beliefs

at least when I listen to some pagan stuff I still get shills, watching anything related with christianity makes me wanna puke and put them all in jail

Because it's LARPing
How much do you actually know about Germanic paganism besides COOL VIKING ANCESTORS XD?
Do you actually believe the gods of the pantheon and the stories about them are real?
If you don't then just be an atheist

I think people are more pissed off that pagans feel the need to constantly attack christians

I think Europeans are what made Europe into Europe with the help of Christianity. Christianity was the next step in our societal evolution. Without Christianity, the Germanics probably would've stayed barbaric tribes never doing anything of note.

Most pagans are cringy wicca faggots or literal LARPers. Those that are more serious are still stuck with guesswork as to what the Pagans REALLY believed since it's unclear and they end up just reading some Nietzsche, Evola or things like that and project it on the Iron Age.

I have nothing against modern Europeans being inspired by Europe's pre-christian heritage and mixing it with more modern thought to survive the current state of the continent but literal Neo Pagans are usually new age fags or edgy existentialists at best.

tl;dr neo-pagans are projecting XIX-XX cent philosophies on prechristian people and are stuck LARPing iron age farmers as they have no way of knowing for sure what these people actually believed.

Also: thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?t=33s&v=leK2WkAHLYk

t. agnostic, before the obligatory kike on stick

What I find funny is how people react when I tell them I know what god is.
They cannot understand that you could find out what the christian god is. It to them seems like some fucking kind of impossibility.
Fucking believers I tell you.
You cant even tell them that they believe shit that other people believed who also believed other believers and that these people, have "over-believed" in the sense that they have worshipped something so much and one-upped each other so much that the original idea is not even present anymore. The original idea was most likely so simple it hurts.

Everyone on Sup Forums is not white. In fact, there's a case to suggest the exact opposite. My point was that Western culture is traceable to Atheism, Christianity and Paganism. Stop these factions feuding and fight the real enemy. I.E. Cultural Marxism, the left and Islam

Paganism and Christianity are intertwined.

i mean europe has stayed white until ww2 and christianity does a weakness of forgiving everyone but europe just needs strongmen behind their countries, cross fighting of religion yeah its tough but them nigga catholics really were buying their way into heaven

Indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=76DYeyEEjVs&feature=youtu.be

How do I be a pagan? What do I do? What do I believe?

Europe stayed white for last 2 century because of the rise of nationalism in the 19. century, before it, the Christians were mostly white and niggers didn't want to come into Europe either, lot of Christians oppose race-mixing because of conservatism (wanting to be part of group) and because they are more attracted to their own race, the elite of Europe, mostly due the Pagan roots had values like honor and pureness, which made them believe they were master race.
Read pre-christian literature and works about paganism which are not written by any schlomo shekelstein.

Survive the Jive is the only pagan I actually respect and he's not a member of any Neo-Pagan group nor does he hate his christian ancestors.

His channel is great.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I0u6YtYRUNg

It really is. Yeah, I love his stuff too

Revelation in the bible and the Church literally warned about this in the end times. Europe will become paganized again and war and other disasters will ensue.

Revelation 17:1-18

Germanic paganism is full of cucks anyways. Idk if it's because Germanics are inherently cucks or it's just a state of mind of present day Germanics. Fuck tolerance, fuck your manners. You people lost your pagan spirit long ago

>Without Christianity, the Germanics probably would've stayed barbaric tribes never doing anything of note.
I disagree, but acknowledge christianitys important role in diminishing secular power and allowing for a more dynamic society.

pagan thread?

ask me anything about Old Norse.

Nah, they're a completely spent people after their time of widespread belief in Germanic supremacy of all sorts (from Anglo superiority, through Nordicism to we wuz Aryanz from Thule, all that was completely mainstream)
and grand imperial projects of the 1850-1950 period.

It's like some weird Hegelian historiosophical destiny that they have no point in existing once thy had "their moment" in history.

Currently shell shocked into suicidal self abolishment after all their grand empires have failed.