So Sup Forumstards, what you think of this book?

i find it really fucking funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Flipping/comments/7oc2i1/fire_fury_by_michael_wolfe/
twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/949323992434987010
twitter.com/AnonBabble

habbening|
book is a ruse
it is funny as fuck doe

It comes with a forward where the author says many stories are definitely fake but the reader can decide what to beleive.

It’s literaly tabloid trash

Someone photoshop that fire and fury to fake and gay.

Those weren't gorillas on the tv. The little one was barak and the big one was michelle.

You understood that sentence wrong.
>Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. Those conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book. Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true.
this means everyone in the white house is telling their own version of the events of the past year because they're all compulsive liars. Things that could be corroborated by multiple sources are presented as fact and things that could not are printed as is.

yes

>I took a bunch of random sources some I subjectively trust others I subjectively don’t and many times just made shit up to fit my narrative

I think you misunderstood the sentence

the book is obviously fraudulent, but it is still pretty funny.

He clearly says he came to decide on the true account of what happened by seeing what was said consistently by different people.

>I have, through a consistency in accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true.

Consensus =! Truth
What a worthless rag.

Are you ducking retarded? Maybe because he is long winded he is confusing your dopey little mind but let’s go through this.

>many of the accounts are in conflict

Meaning they are contradictory or just completely different from eahother

>many are untrue

Hopefully that needs no explanation

>those issues are elemental to the book

Meaning the untrue and contradictory stories are the entire narrative of the book.

>sometimes I’ve let the players tell their story

sometimes it’s a random story I like

>sometimes through an anonymous contact and overlap in stories I have come to a version of events I believe to be true

So when I’m not just putting down some nonsense I just said most of the time is contradicted or blantently untrue I talked with my buddy (who is unnamed) and came up with a version of events “I beleive to be true” aka like and think will sell books

All the while letting the “reader decide”

This is a paragraph basically clearing himself for libel, “most of this is untrue and made up, you can decide! Now buy my book!

You are a retard

Are you kidding? That is how all investigations are done whether its by cops or investigative journalists. Cops interview people separately to try to see if their stories match up in order to get a better picture of what happened. Of course that doesn't get it right 100% of the time but that is the best method available when there is no record of the event.

He is saying that many of the people he spoke with told contradictory accounts of what happened. That is just like when cops interview suspects and they are able to see when they contradict each other. Read what I said above in this post to see how this is appropriate for investigative journalism.

I have, through a consistency in accounts and through sources that I have come to trust, do in fact believe that Nm6ScEGn does in fact shoot pozzed cum into his penis with a needle and eats the bloody shit out of other men's assholes. I have settled on a version of events I believe to be true.

Whether or not it's true I'm glad it's happening. I enjoy the whole situation. Dono cries fake news so much to the point where, when shit like this comes out, it might as well be true.

Also, I get a kick out of the fact that he served a cease and desist to the author with a demand for an apology. Also, also, Bannon is in legal trouble for breaking a Trump family NDA(or maybe it was an administration NDA(or both? Feck I dunno)). Whatever the case, the levels of insecurity are objectively comical.

No it’s not he is clearing himself of libel

This isn’t an investigation it’s a completion of nonsense sold as a book for people that hate the president

See

It's just a book compiled with all the lies that were spread in 2016. He released parts of the book to generate hype and whoopsidoo.. #1 book that goes for $20 a pop.

>might as well be true
You are so desperate to find some validation to continue living in a waking sleep, you are no better than the millions of idiots who scream IMPEACH without actually knowing the process and grounds for impeachment. Kill your self you fucking faggot.

>No
your argumentative skills are amazing

if you want to read it your way your ahead. I can't teach you how to improve your reading comprehension so nothing I'll say will make sense to you

>your ahead.
go ahead*

naw, it just turns out making money off of made up stories at the expense of a persons livelihood or reputation is a legal mire. But libbies scream 'Salt' at everything nowadays because of the PTSD from last year. its brain damage at this point.

Don’t be so upity when you have been so easily duped by the authors obfuscation.

This is nothing less than an admission the book and the tale within is so full of fabrication and falsehood that he is removing his responsibility for it and only presenting you with “what he thinks is true” and allowed you, the reader, to decide.

You do not have a grasp on reading comprehension

It's funny how Sup Forumstards and Fox News and Breitbart and every other conservative rag REFUSE to talk about this book because it completely buttdevastates their entire narrative.

There were lines of people around the block waiting to get this book and now EVERYONE knows all of the illegal and retarded things Drumpf has done. He WILL be impeached and you can't stop us.

It is basically a recap of all the MSM stories from the last year, but delivered from a fly on the back of Bannon perspective. There is some interesting nuance exposed via correlation to past players that is eye opening.

P.s. when does Pence resign?

It's an inaccurate biography that contains inconsistent accounts. If you needed to buy an additional book after spending money for cable and premium networks that will joke about the same subjects in their anti-Trump skit, then it seems like a waste of money.

Then again, "A fool and their money is soon parted", as the old saying goes.

Author admits it's just made up bullshit.

This book hasn't sold shit and absolutely no one cares about it lmao.

see
You are just seeing what you want to see and not understanding it properly.

I just watched a whole segment about it on Fox News

had some good ideas. Fund the gorilla channel

You are so retarded it’s not even funny.

>it’s all Heresay but that’s okay because I want it to be true

The absolute state of the left, this book makes Donna Brazil’s book look credible

fuck im late

What you guys are forgetting is that GLOMFPTHF is your president now and foogly bingbong peepee faggot.

Try not having SMELLY PISS so badly

you are all a couple of LIGHTHOUSE faggots and boy do my fucking SACK hairs stink

If you don't accept his methods then you have to rule out all of investigative journalism because that is the most reliable way to discover the truth in matters where there is no record of the event. To call it heresay is just spin on your part.

>writing baseless lies, admitting that they are lies by anonymous sources and coming up with a narrative with some unnamed confidant the author “trusts” is investigative journalism

Jesus dude, if it was sourced I would be inclined to believe you but it isn’t it’s tabloid and no amount of hoping and wishing will change that it’s tabloid garbage.

wow you're retarded
i edited the cover to make fun of the book
you just made me a hillary supporter

>He WILL be impeached
not happening

What do you mean by if it was sourced? He mentioned who said what when they gave him permission to do so. A lot of the people in the white house are under non disclosure agreements so no journalist would be able to get the name of all sources.

I want to make fake quote memes only I suck at graphic design.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT Y DON U SHUT THE FUCK UP SOMETIME FAGGOT UR A FUCKING RETARD JELLO BIAFRA IS A GOOD SONG AND SO IS THE SONG OF YOU BEING A FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAA IF YOU HATE SMELLY PISS SO BAD TAKE A SHOWER YOU FUCKING GOLOMPHY HILLARY FAGGOT TAKE A SHIT IN A DOGS ASS

I think it's a fucking fantastic book. Thank goodness someone finally has the courage to tell the truth about Trump. He's a retard who keeps throwing child-like temper tantrums and shouldn't be in the job. The book gives us good reason to remove Trump and put a decent conservative in place.

checked, keked and done

as if i read

Your not in Ireland boyo, cut out that feck shit Faggot.

The book is sold out, it's going for 50 dollars on Amazon right now.

This. HRC is dead silent. HRC just had a house fire, because tick tock.

English not your first language, Pedro? He's basically saying that only the most reliable information is being presented as truth, and the rest are direct quotes by people who might be wrong. e.g. if Trump lies in an interview you can still publish the quote.

HAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU FUCKING JESUS FOR GREATEST AMERICA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA R U A FAGGOT

HAHAHA

DO YOU ENJOY BIG FAT COCK????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SEXY

That foreword is boilerplate "neener neener I said stuff might be made up you can't sue neener neener"

Basically a viral marketing success story.

i'm guessing your parents are a little bit to closely related

Trump will be impeached.

Stop lying

He didn't say that he made up stuff. He said that may people he spoke to made up stuff. This is to be expected in ALL investigative journalism.

>may
many*

He cannot right a forward like that and express that large portions of the narrative are blantantly untrue or essentially made up by him and treat the book as reliable or any better than a fantasy.

This isn’t investigative journalism it’s rumor peddling to people who hate trump.

My opinion.

>usually sold out within 2 to 4 weeks

does amazon always have these long delivery times? Because that almost seems like the average time it takes for a supplier to print a new batch.

>usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks

reddit.com/r/Flipping/comments/7oc2i1/fire_fury_by_michael_wolfe/

New print books take longer because of demand especially ones that are very in the news they only print like 50k at first and then it takes time for the printer to make more

Older books that have a lot in storage will ship in just a few hours.

I ordered the sumo theologica like 6 weeks ago and still only have 3/8 volumes because it’s not a common book

>reddit as a source

Take off your memeflag

I don't read. Reading is for suckers.

bigot if true

Literally all good investigative journalist books include that type of warning for readers. It is expected that when you perform an investigation there will be people lying to you in order to protect themselves, other people, or to make others look bad. He said that he agreed on the correct narrative of what happened by seeing what was consistently said by different people. That is how all proper investigative journalism is done when there is no record of the event that took place.

Is tht a book or a fucking Dragonforce song?

ZOMG WE ARE DOOMED

BOOMPT IS GOING TO BE EMPAICHED!

but honestly, i think the only ppl who will care about this book are inferior.
And inferior ppl dont matter.
Yawn...

It depends on preorders and how many were printed in the first place. I've pre-ordered hardbacks before, and seen the day of "release" the book sell out after people see reviews posted and decide to order. Some people short-change their first print (Milo did this) so they can generate buzz about how quickly their book sold out.

but if they have to order from the supplier, then technically the book is sold out

He really must be a top level “investigative journalism”. Working for Hollywood rags and gq

Ma what a paragon of journalistic excellence

I'm a Trump supporter and I find it pretty funny myself. Reminds me of the Hilldawg edits of her book, or that "Steele Dossier." Reminds me of Sup Forums before moot was a total faggot and later became a chinese con artist. Would laugh at "the gorilla channel" at least as many times as I laughed at Hilldawg driving into a cartoon tunnel painted on a rock.

>investigative journalist
>literally makes shit up
sounds about right
twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/949323992434987010

So essentially fake news then. You're seeing what you want. No objective truth.

has anyone got a pdf?

COVFEFE!

Forget it, Jake. It's /Pol town.

pic related

What are you even trying to say here? I'm not looking for validation for anything. I'm just saying if you claim everything is fake news, the term loses its power. So, if everything is fake then why not believe the comical soap opera version?

Also not sure why you brought up impeachment here, but you're right, it's a complicated process that few people have a grasp on. I don't think for a second impeachment will solve our problems. In my opinion, it would likely throw more fuel on this confusion shitstorm we're going through right now.

>complete nonsense
>steve bannon goes on record
>various sources going on record

the absolute state of trumptards. I'm sure a lot of the book isn't true, but it's not totally false and you should realize that by now.

Why not just wait for the tapes to come out before you start crying REAL or FAKE

fucking retards.

this, like your mueller tick tock from 2 months ago, is and will always be fucking nothing.

>tapes
are you retarded?

If I have no idea what is true or not and the book itself admits much of it is untrue then I can’t logically use any of it for I know not what is true or not.

I’m not saying don’t enjoy the book, have a laugh but people posting it here like it’s at all serious or a reliable revelation are fucking dumb

Isn't this merely the English translation of "Von der Juden und Ehren Lugen"? Should be.

Since you obviously aren't going to read it, why do you care what people say about it?

I'm only 11% into the kindle book, but holy shit is this pathetic.

Trump will go down in history as the worst president ever. His entire administration is a fucking shitshow.

So is the bannon stuff true?
>Sloppy Steve

aside from it being a distraction play, it's like a late 2000s snl skit that accidentally made it past editors

Fake News

Hi Donald!

>> KEK you cucks realise this makes ur child in office seem fake n gay right, u literally insulted urselfs

I love how it lines up EXACTLY with the story line of the south park season that aired at the same time as the election.

South park creators are based gods.

>that authors note
What a flamming faggot.

link to the book?

This is a parody of the book, not an actual excerpt.