Okay burgers, how do we solve this obesity epidemic?

Okay burgers, how do we solve this obesity epidemic?

Communism

Did Moviebob get thinner?

By taxing them into starvation

Litterally let them kill themselves

I don't even think you can drink 25 gallons of water without possibly dying from salt deprivation. WTF does drinking 25 gallons of old veg oil do???? Holy Christ Almighty.

remove high fructose corn syrup

How do you even fit 25 gallons of anything inside a human body? We only have a little over one gallon of blood in our bodies for Christ's sake.

it's fake you tards

Imagine the shits he must have had afterwards - or probably during the whole ordeal.. omg just shitting pure ass oil.

1. Stop all welfare/food stamp programs
2. Stop all healthcare subsidies

It's really that simple. Once a big mac costs $15 and you have to take responsibility for your own healthcare the problem will solve itself.

>Okay burgers, how do we solve this obesity epidemic?
It's happening everywhere, user. I think it's going to help kill off all the weak and stupid people, so we should just let it go.

Make every chair 5 inches thinner and structurally weaker until they all kill themselves

/thread

>Someone believes you could drink 25 gallons of anything
Your whole body probably isn't even 25 gallons

> Sup Forums believing worldnewsdailyreport.com
absolute state of pol btfo by itself for ever

Most americans are grossly overweight and fat people are abominations

Its fake thats how.

Its literally impossible no matter how fat you are.

As a physicist I feel obliged to offer the option of making sure your caloric input is lower than caloric output.

>Ketofags

Shitting while drinking is the only way.

S U G A R
U
G
A
R

Kek

I fucking wish that story was real.

Like you always solve your problems, turn them meth addicts

You can’t. It’s a fake story.

lol

Imagine the smell...

Was just about to have breakfast. Now I can't. Now I can't work out either. Fuck man..

Personal Responsibility is not my or your problem to deal with apparently.

that neck holy fuck :DDD

>meme flag
Show your flag coward

Race Wars has a convenient way of making everyone quickly very healthy or very dead.

THE FUCK NIGGER
DELET THIS

Fuck you fat piece of shit.

we're just gonna kill them

PAY

>Canada flag is down in the pit

Some people say that eating less and exercising more work for them.

But who wants to try something radical like THAT?

Pinochet style capitalism. Either you work the fat off for your rations, or you die.

The issue is all the fucking social programs that incentivize fatties (ebt, medicaid).

You notice before unions and social programs, everyone was trim and strong? It's because they spent 14 hours a day working manual labor 6 days a week like humans were meant to.

that's a satire site