You can literally buy assault rifle in walmarts...

you can literally buy assault rifle in walmarts, but when i try to enter USA with a set of expensive chef knives (that i reported) because i am going to a chef convention, CBP inspection looks at me like i am the most dangerous thing they ever saw

what's the deal, you fucking retards?

did they take your knives?

no, they let me go. but i had the feeling they were going to physically abuse me.

fuck off candy ass.

>who brings 400 knives on a plane?

someone who needs them for work?

hmmm who was the retard with the knives?

What a pussy

Your probably a shit skinned arab and a muslim.

Someone give cbp a medal for defendin the white race

You aren’t a citizen

I mean personally I can only find room for 200, maybe 300 at most. But 400 knives?

They give everyone shit. They're stupid government employees and they know it

Well. How many American passenger jets have been hijacked buy foreigners with assault rifles? Versus how many with knives? You get my drift?

>whiter than you muhamed
like a pottery

>Your probably a shit skinned arab and a muslim.
unlike your country, there are no niggers, arabs and muslims in croatia

i already landed

file a rape report!

Now you understand why we bitch about our power-tripping authorities.

You were at no risk, they were just doing their job as trained.

That's the most dangerous time, terrorist.

>slavs are white

Boohoo just because non of you in northern albania are white doesnt make us non white
Achmed

t. mutt

>you can literally buy assault rifle in walmarts
Yeah, I can. Not you.

I’m a gubment employee. I work 4 days a week from home and make a little over $100k a year. Who’s stupid now son?

return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo…

we aren't worried about guns. just minorities.

You live off of tax money, literally no better than a nigger.

>assault rifle
No.Commie-mart is a bunch of pussies just like you. They stop at shotguns like 20 gauge Mossbergs. Hold 6 and 1 in the chamber. Hardly enough for me to blow all 4 tires out of a schoolbus and pick the bastard kiddies off when they come oozing out. Perhaps a homemade explosive device would be quicker and cause more damage. So go ahead, take the guns away....if ya think you really can. Do it, make people like me get more creative, WIMP.

YOUR tax money mah nigga. And thanks.

Cool comeback slavnigger albanian

no, you retard! Custom agents know the true reason you're coming the country, you fucking mongol! you think you can just come in and make money and then leave without paying taxes as you please and possibly overstay your visa and work illegally? NO FUCKING THANKS, YOU SHIT-FUCK!

>someone who needs them for work?
DING DING DING DING!!! Here is the fucking truth! Faggots comes on a pretend visa to go to convention but reality is comes to USA to work illegally! FUCK OFF TO YOUR SHIT-HOLE or TRY EUROPE where they know your kind real well and turn you away at the fucking gates! Am deciding if I should forward your IP to ICE or not

there is literally no way you are whiter than me

i literally make more money here than i would ever make as a chef in USA (and they can see that because i reported my earnings when i applied for visa) so why the fuck would i want to move?

screencapped and forwarded to ice along with this thread!! bye bye faggot, go work illegally somewhere else, you fuck!

i already came back to croatia you fucking mutt mong

*takes away your DE razor blades*

Makes it even worse, AMERICANS are trusted with guns. Yikes.

good, now use those knives to necklace yourself

just a question - why are americans on this forum so mean to blue collar hard honest working people?

All of our terrorism is committed by Muslims and Catholics, so which one are you?

To be fair, chefs aren't the only ones who keep around expensive carvers.
There did not exist a certain class of serial killer before the Hannibal novels, but many rich people as we have seen indulge in darker tastes.
I blame memes.
Every serial killer who isn't crazy wants to be this erudite villain now. I work as a valet and I see them quite a bit actually.
Pretentious monsters playing at killing.
Still not as damaging as kikes however.

Because rich people fooled them into thinking they're just temporarily embarrassed rich people,which is why they allow themselves to be raped by the 1% their whole lives

>a Brit of all things makes the Amerimutt joke.

Have you stepped outside in the past few years?

>just a question - why are americans on this forum so mean to blue collar hard honest working people?
Because blue collar people here are not honest hard working people. They are worthless niggers, spics and Irish. In America, the Anglos were all middle class to upper class that migrated here. There are no blue collar Anglos in America so here being blue collar is more of a racial thing than a class thing.

Wheres your turban. Also tattoos and drinking are degenerate. Definitely not white. You were probably in a cooking competition in detroit

Yes. The moslems only ever breed with each other

>have tattoos
>wonder why people treat you like a criminal
Whew lad.

>You were probably in a cooking competition in detroit
It was St. Louis so i'll give you that

>Tattoos
>Also tfw more attractive than you.
That was the go boost I needed to get through my day.

>tattoos
>white

Can you explain this?

I see disgusting nigger colored skin on your arm.

Despite the propaganda you see pushing racemixing, over 95% of white Americans are pure white, 4% are either 1% nigger or injun and the final 1% is le 56% face. Race mixing isn't common over here as you see on (((the media))).

Are you retarded?

>It was St. Louis so i'll give you that
Nothing but worthless niggers and cathcucks in St Louis, it's a high crime area for this reason.

So you can by selective fire rifles capable of full auto at Walmart?

Cool story bro

kek BTFO

>Sup Forums
>Expects me to be having a serious and reasoned argument
Simmer down boyo

>So you can by selective fire rifles capable of full auto at Walmart?
No you can't. You can get a permit for a full auto assault rifle but you have to buy a used one, they don't sell them to the public new since the 80's. WalMart does sell AR-15s which are not assault rifles but a select fire version of the M16.

Someone can not claim they’re white if they have nigger tattoos. Fuck off you degenerate subhuman.

I've got a nasty flu and my head is all clogged up on cold medicine so I'm not exactly on top of my game here.

le 56% face stems from population numbers too, but fags embrace anything to make fun of their betters.

You do realise a tattoo isn't part of your skin, that it's just ink? Or are you too stupid to tell the difference

I know your pain man, I had the flu a couple of weeks ago

Really? When did Walmart start selling select-fire rifles? Can you point me to which one you visited that stocked said rifles, so I can pick one up for my collection?

How does a Balkan not know what an assault rifle even is? Isn't that place basically a fucking warzone?

Nobody fuckin' asked that you stupid British fag. Never come back to my site bitch.

Hes lying you can't buy assault rifles at a walmart.

The best you can buy is a hunting rifle or a shotgun.

wow i hate guns know thanks shareblue

Wow what an Edgelord, I remember when I was 13.

>My site
You are nobody.

We don’t trust foreigners. I take that back. Democrats trust you guys more than they trust any white native born, but they don’t trust anyone with anything beyond safety scissors.

That's not an argument you haji loving little fuck. Fuck up off my motherfuckin' site you piece of filth.

Fagot.

>Croatian flag
>Posting from within the US, as a chef convention

Tattoo isn’t just part of your skin it’s a reflection of a defective brain.

Not white.

>Implying white people all have functional brains
You are living proof that this is not the case

It's probably because you are from a third world shit hole and you are a filthy sub-human being.

>Tfw 13 years old

If you’re white and have tattoo’s you’re no better than a nigger.

This. Those faggots so often forget who they work for. A thought just occurred to me; I would laugh my ass all the way off were some sensitivity training regarding Federal Privilege were to be mandated by our glorious chief executive.

>Implying white people and niggers are no better than one another
Congratulations, you played yourself

Dude, you are a parasite. You're not smart, you just have no self-respect.

Not all whites are created equal.

Apparently not, you were created as a brainlet

Hi matija

Ouch that stings, I guess you got me Nigel. Now go brush your tooth and fuck your ugly wife

Subhuman deranged animals who mark their skin like they’re primitive tribal people.

Tattoos were only ever irrelevent to niggers because marking their skin was insignificant since they’re already the color of dirt.

Only a brainless animal would advocate that whites tattoo themselves.

Your situation is exactly what we want to happen. If you have a bunch of knives going through customs you SHOULD explain yourself. When you proved your "chef" story to their satisfaction you were sent on your way. The mother fucking horror!

And who fucking cares if Wal-Mart sells rifles. (not assault you bubbling Croat). Rifles were sold at hardware and general stores forever in the US. You could even mail order them to your homestead. Why? Because the land was still wild and a Cougar, Wolf or Bear can easily kill you or your livestock.

Hell you used to be able to order fully automatic firearms through the mail throughout the first half of the 20th century.

>I had a feeling
The mantra of Liberalism.

Better that they're brown by genetics than brown cause they shat themselves in Walmart, amerifat

We can completely elimate one and eliminate half of the other.

whitern u mahmed

Ironic how you could buy 10 Chauchats for the price it cost to register just one under the NFA.

Shit, I have a set of skills that Uncle Sugar is willing to pay for. It is a sweet gig though and I love rubbing it in to douchebags like you that get all butthurt about paying my wages.

i hate that album