Classical Femininity

Will we ever see a rise again in support of the virtue of femininity? The one where a woman provides the man the care taking and motherly aspects. I'm not speaking as if they are mothering you like your a child, but you know that side that men need.

Other urls found in this thread:

justgivemethetruth.com/problem.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU
openbible.info/topics/original_sin
vocaroo.com/i/s1YPPzlTd0ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don’t know. We have taught women that they have no responsibilities, yet deserve high treatment, no matter what they do.

We can bring back the beauty and value in femininity, but only if we go full white sharia on these whores.

fuck off ahmed

you could always grow a pair and be a man, maybe, just maybe you will be lucky enough to find one woman that will treat you with respect.

This board is always talking about widespread degeneracy, I'm not talking about myself singularly, but the collective conscious idea of femininity

is that some roast beef I smell? something's fishy

>if Sup Forums jumped off a cliff would you do it too

I don't understand, Sup Forums is not a person

Classical femininity does not equal a woman "taking care" of a man like she's his mother. This is entirely a Victorian ideal. Mind you, it existed in a time where men were expected to be excessively curteous as well. You were to address women prior to men, open doors for women, offer your jacket to them if they were cold, make sure they were happy, pull their seats out for them and other acts of devotion/service.

You want women to kneel before you like you're Jesus without having to do the same for them. I can only imagine there's some level of sadism in that. It's incredibly anobnormal. Though, maybe in the current year, that's just normal.

Well, from what I collect, the media wants us to kneel down to women and call me a bigot, but I don't like that

No one's saying men shouldn't be held to a standard as well.
And I find you feminist types really misunderstand partnership between the sexes. No one wants someone to be another's slave. No one wants women to be the slave of man as much as they want men to be the slave of women. It's a mutual relationship where masculinity and femininity benefit each other. We just want men and women to be comfortable to be themselves which would be men wanting to be masculine and women wanting to be feminine.

You mean as men did traditionally when offering women a wedding ring?

Please find the "feminism" in my post.

You think all that soy is having an opposite effect in females?

This right here, I don't want to see wives pegging their husbands

You sound feminist. Sorry if I mis-characterize you, but that in itself is an irrelevant point to what I said and doesn't refute it.

Now apparently advocating fot traditional gender roles is feminist. Just because I want there to be a balance between the responsibilities of the sexes and not a crushing favoritism for males.

>But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ
1 Cor 11:3

No what you are assuming is that we favor power and lack of responsibility for men. No we favor equal responsibility for both the sexes.

Paul is not infallible. He is not Jesus or God.

justgivemethetruth.com/problem.htm

By focusing entirely on what WOMEN are doing wrong?

No, but you will see the rise tradthots and their beta orbiter whiteknights

This is just one of multiple threads where the OP wants to discuss what women are doing wrong. Are you new? There're tons of threads that discuss what modern men do wrong as well.

That's because the population are thirsty instead of focused on higher goals, it all leads to cock pleasure because the world is meaningless (as what seems to be gaining traction)

Why is the natural harmony of the sexes so fucking hard for you to grasp?

Women have always been the softer and more compassionate side of humanity. One of their roles in this world is to ease the burden of men and love them in a way that a man just can't return.

If you don't get this you're either a dumbass or a feminist cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU

just go snag some beta boy
you think these whores pop out of the womb degenerate?
find the ones who made it through high school chaste and innocent.
>in b4 grentext
don't want to hear it from virgins.
oh and for God's sake: don't be fat.

itll definitely happen but not for all women.
women will try to go back to trying to be housewives to wealthy men.
all other women will be liberated whores out of necessity, the free market of women in the workplace incentivises it.

Sorry for the delay. I was shitposting on my phone before.

>There're tons of threads that discuss what modern men do wrong as well.
There are never any threads about a man's responsibility to his wife or children. About his responsibilities as a father and husband. Look at his reply to me and you'll see he advocates an unbalanced dynamic

>Women have always been the softer and more compassionate side of humanity
Who's the fucking feminist here? lmfao. You idealize women and perpetuate lies about them. Just like any other man who worships women.

>full white sharia

gb2dailystormer fgt

White women do not have the same barbaric psyche as Arab women, and white men don't have the same barbaric psyche as Arab men. Sharia-style marriage would never work for us. Both parties would break down pretty quick.

Also pretty funny most of the public "White Sharia" supporters are women. Emily Youcis has been the most vocal. That attention whore isn't living anywhere close to the ideals she's demanding other women meet.

openbible.info/topics/original_sin

everyone pops out of vagina a wretched soul. Just love the Lord man

I wonder if their is really any merit to different sex roles, or is it non-existent

>Also pretty funny most of the public "White Sharia" supporters are women
It's just another vehicle for them to express their incessant, ego-driven masochism. Women are like that meme of the kid who has to say something and he's trying really hard to not say it but he can only go like 5 minutes tops without saying it (pic related)

I would say white sharia is actually pretty gynocentric. Sharia law is a lot more than just about how we should govern holes. It's an entire legal system and religious doctrine all rolled into one. However, men like Andy Anglin and Weev and women like Emily Youcis, who idealize women as pure chaste virgins, make it all about the oppression of women. They clearly have a fixation about women being harmed or oppressed.

I think sharia law is actually pretty benevolent towards women.

Did you mean to use a different proxy for this post? How embarrassing! How many other people are you pretending to be right now?

No, I generally would like to hear peoples opinions on sex roles

find the femininity here (pic related)

you care too much about women and femininity on this board

>there're never any threads about a man's responsibility to his wife or children.
You seriously need to lurk more. I've seen tons of threads and if you care so much make you're own thread. And I myself am very open to discussing that topic and I'm sure tons of people on this thread would want to discuss that.
>Look at his reply to me and you'll see he advocates an unbalance dynamic.
Not sure if you're saying I'm advocating that or the OP, but I'm clearly not.
>>Women have always been the softer and more compassionate side of humanity
>Who's the fucking feminist here? lmfao. You idealize women and perpetuate lies about them. Just like any man who worships women.
How is what he said wrong? He's not idealizing women, he's noting the difference between men and women. Women are compassionate and men are strong or whatever. These characteristics aren't lies. Maybe up to debate about what they are but there're clearly differences that compliment each other.
>Sorry for the delay. I was shitposting on my phone before.
By saying this we know you came from tumblr to debate what you believe to be our misogynist views and you're barely learning board lingo and trying to relate. Lurk more and you'll see we're as misogynist as we are misandrist

This fucking guy...

>everyone pops out of vagina a wretched soul
imagine being so deep in cuckstianity you believe this
shit aint even scripture any more with these nigger cattle. just mental gymnastics to feel better about their shame.

damn good job photoshopping hillary clintons face off

This is the main problem. Appreciating physical beauty in women is all relegated to 'cock pleasure'...
So it's either entirely denied or entirely relegated to 'cock pleasure'...

double 69 wow you really are faggot enjoy your aids

You opened up this thread talking about how women should embrace their natural role as men's slaves. Then you asked if these natural roles actually have any merit. Seems like a contradiction to me. Then again, these other posters talk EXACTLY like you, and I'm getting suspicious there as well. They take too long to reply. It's like you wrote all these posts at the same time and then waited to post them in a series.

>He's not idealizing women, he's noting the difference between men and women. Women are compassionate and men are strong or whatever
AKA, "Men are maurading rape beasts and women are pure flower children." Yeah yeah yeah, I've heard it before. Although last time I heard it, it came from a blue-haired cunt with 100 piercings and a huge fat gut.

Pretty fucking ironic that I'm being told to "lurk more" from a nu-Sup Forums faggot straight out of reddit.

Probably never lol. Well at least not for the sake of ugly Sup Forums browsers desperately wanting to get their dicks wet.

>69 means you are gay
what part of your religion is this? aren't you just demonstrating that you're a loser who doesn't believe the retarded shit that comes off his fingertips?

If the guy was making love to the womans body this wouldn't be bad, the pic- Paying attention to a woman and loving her doesn't equal servicing her and worshipping her.

Even if you do, they'll still be the same roasties you hate today.

No

There are many artistic depictions of gyneolatry. To make it all about physical contact is idiotic and exposes the fact that you're ignorant of this entire notion.

ur a feminist whether u identify as one or not, faggot

I never said slaves, I said following a more traditional route to a relationship. Traditional as in what you see from the 50's. The masculine/feminine divide, which doesn't have to necessarily be how you describe it like slavery. You probably believe in the more egalitarian roles, where men and women are free individuals (I understand differences in philosophies), then so I ask about the biological differences and if that has any bearings on how relationships should work. Sorry if I am a curious individual

Proxy #4

This proxy: "Men and women are separate but different!"

This proxy: "Women are men's fucking SLAVES! OH YEAH! *fap fap fap*

There's nothing wrong w/ that painting. The first sculpture was fucking pathetic.
You can worship God by loving a woman right.

No.

blackpill: the SJWs of today are a small sneek peek of what's coming in the future. This is just the beggining.

blackpill: We will never restore or counter anything

blackpill : the collapse of western civilization will never happen, so there will never be a hard reset, only a neverending decline into mass decadence.

Marxists, liberals, progressives believe that history is a neverending march to progress, equality, freedom etc. People who are serious conservatives believe in different version of history - cyclical, that societies rise and fall like an animal grows up and eventually perishes.

Perhaps both are wrong. History is a neverending progression to mass degeneracy and decay.

>Who's the fucking feminist here?
you

Yes, a man would never express love or adoration towards a woman unless it's about a male deity! DAE MEN ARE LITERALLY SELFISH AND EVIL?

>Will we ever see a rise again in support of the virtue of femininity?

Yeah, it's called trannies

All this reddit-spacing is VERY fucking suspicious. I smell something fishy, OP.

ill snap your neck you fucking roastie bitch. I eat salad like you

hahahah
God
>AKA, "Men are marauding rape beasts and women are pure flower children."
What the fuck are you even spouting. You have this false assumption about what any of us believe. Men being strong and women being compassionate is not saying men are monsters and women are victims. I literally do not understand where you grabbed that out of. Are you some sorta soyboy that thinks high testosterone is bad or something? I really do not understand where you got the belief that men being strong is a bad thing.

Funny, I'm beginning to suspect jewry at play.

The conception of men as a sex centered entirely around being "stronk" is a feminist conception and does damage to traditional male roles as fathers and loving husbands.

It's called Entropy.
Men and women aren't supposed to benefit each other. They help each other take part in creation (history is just man hijacking it.) The man loves the woman, the woman is in love with the man. All her 'traditional' virtues will manifest if he loves her and she'll be home and family and nourshing and all that.

>DAE
>redditry
You sound like an angry woman.

nice image you dumb cunt. it would look good on my nightstand

vocaroo.com/i/s1YPPzlTd0ss

put it in your purse instead so it doesn't get scratched

No. I want it to be the last thing I see when I fall asleep so I think of you.

Yeah. When you can give us transwomen ovaries.

>what is the difference between external reproductive organs and internal reproductive organs
>have a dick, get an STD, can see it and treat it, crisis averted
>have a vagina, get an STD, cant see it or treat it easily, gets fucking dead
>guys get off easily
>women should ideally be fucking 1 man and 1 man only, the reward for doing this is eternal bliss and devotion to a greater cause
>meanwhile
>rampaging whores are a breeding ground of bacteria and diease
>maybe the real revolution was the truth about our bodies we learned along the way

did you just assume my genitals?

femininity is fluid and yielding
masculinity is solid and dominating
imagine the modern mixture as someone in a boat slapping the surface of a lake with a big stick instead of rowing that motherfucker
its wrong to completely blame women for how fucked up theyre becoming, theyre following men and modern men are largely deficient of character
western men have allowed themselves to be led away from the cultural foundations that enable them to form strong traditional bonds with women
romantic love is what almost all women desire on some level, but they also need passionate love, and a man who can't provide both wont receive either
if this sounds feminist, i assure you its anything but
im simply stating a simple truth: men are leaders, you must lead the women in your life, and that doesnt necessarily mean telling them what to do or whatever, i mean understanding their feelings and guiding them
if that sounds manipulative it's because it is, but that's what it's always been about on both sides, the only difference is women never get any worse at it

Ok, so maybe you're a man angry about something woman related. Either way- I'm not gonna sit here and try'n articulate some perfect middle ground between loving a woman as a husband and worshipping a woman as some ass-y buttboy faggot confusing her for some old gay queen.
Women are sensual creatures, flesh and blood of men, emotions made real, feels made real. Men are to embody a Spirit- THE spirit, of God, motherfuckers- and take after him in loving them. Simple as that.

So THIS is why it's been taking you so long to reply. LOL.

Your attempt at sounding like a different poster is mediocre at best. All you're doing is typing in lower-case and using paragraph spaces incorrectly. It's incredibly suspicious because NO ONE else on Sup Forums types like this yet there's like 10 other people in this thread typing like this

I said post your voice, not type more faggy paragraphs telling me your opinion as a dumb neophyte on an issue you have a weak understanding of

The last time women were as debauched as they are now was the last days of ancient Rome. So bad was the problem that the civilization where women were expected to produce around 5-6 children on average to combat the horrific infant mortality rate, by the end of the Classical era the government had to instil a Bachelor tax to force men to stop buggering catamites and sacrifice themselves to the highly empowered women who could easily just live off the Roman doll.

Nothing incentivizes good decisions more than life or death situations, When women don't have state sponsorship and couldn't compete on equal footing with men in the workplace they were forced to rely on male providers primarily (not saying there were no exceptions) and so society reflected this basic natural inequality, the husband and the father held primacy over society. Women were much more invested in family and community and so disliked women who weren't. Government support removes the natural reliance women have on men and the incentive to invest in more traditional home-making skills, and instead pits them in direct economic competition instead of encouraging them to support each other as a single economical unit.

An aspect of this topic to keep in mind is that this is not, how MIGTOW may say, the woman's fault, they are simply the most vulnerable part of the traditional family to government bribery, they are, from an economical perspective, only going after their best interests, making them much easier to brainwash. Just as this truth should be realised in defence of modern women, it should also be recognised that while men take primacy and women a secondary role, it does not make the traditional woman's role any less important in building families, communities and even civilisations.

The fault lies with government involvement in the relationships between individuals, making it harder for them to work as a collective without sacrificing their individuality to the state Zeitgeist.

This is all true. The sexual revolution is over, sex was defeated by assholes.

Weird paragraph spacing to not seem like reddit:
also note how the "motherfucker" in this post is used the same way as the above This is OP samefagging with proxies (poorly).

t.someone who's really good at exposing proxyfags. I ran Kagari off /bant/

>masculinity is stormy and dominating
FTFY. Don't look to /fit/ to understand masculinity. Faggotry, yes. Masculinity, no.

>I trolled this guy insane

Sure, guy.
I've got no idea what your position even is.

*dominant.
Not dominating...

How do you explain all of these anomalies without admitting you're on multiple proxies right now?

Well, the postmodern man has grown complacent and weak. Hell, this entire image board is a mirror of the modern state of mankind. We always come across depressed, unmotivated, suicidal, confused, cowardly individuals with nihilistic or defeatist mentalities. Some have degenerated so far as to aspire to be little girls. Women saw this and evolved to become 'nu-females'. Once they were submissive and never dared to question the authority of man. Now they not only wish to utterly usurp men but they are even beginning to dictate every aspect of society. As men surrendered their masculinity, women have begun to walk all over them. It's like I'm living the fall of the Roman Empire. Gender politics and political correctness is taking over reason and years of actual progress. I guess all great civilisations eventually fall from grace. It'll be hilarious in several decades when historians document the fall of this century and compare it with previous golden ages. "Rome fell due to internal factionalism, debauchery and pressure from barbaric tribes. The globalised 21st century world succumbed to a cancerous cocktail of rabid gender politics, trap, futa, bara, bestiality, transexuality, Islam, waifufaggotry, BRAAAP, expansionfaggotry, technological tribalism, ebin memes, social media and Sup Forums". Some days I just lay in bed and ponder the current state of things...

1. noone cares who you are
2. you are insane
3. instead of studying how i type, why dont you go study a book or an opera or something, maybe then you can at least be a polished turd

'stormy' is what hollywood says a man should be

take your pills

>traditional male roles as fathers and loving husbands.

a father and 'loving' husband back then was one that didn't drink and gamble all his money away and made sure his children had food, went to church and behaved respectfully.

men showing feelings at all is a feminist invention. i was a kid when it started to happen, and it was considered strange and amusing. then sensitive new age guys came along and political correctness with it. this is what makes me laugh about Sup Forums numales. they seem to think if they lived in the 50s they'd be surrounded by bros and would have heart to hearts with other stronk men all the time. instead, if you showed weakness people would be embarrassed and you would be regarded as soft, if not an outright faggot. instead, you blame feminists, the ones largely responsible for getting men to share their emotions, for men not sharing their emotions. it's hilariously backwards. it was the feminists telling us it was ok to have feelings in the first place. all as part of their socialist contrary bullshit, because until about the 80s men didn't have feelings at all. unless you were a fucking hippy.

i think most guys here have grandparents who were boomers, if they ever spoke to their grandparents at all. mine were world war 2 vets. all of my friend's granddads were vets. they might hug their grandchildren, their sons might get a handshake. their ideas about being a father and husband were quite different to Sup Forums's. they did not give a fuck about their son's feelings, only that they had a job and paid their way. other than that, don't bother them. if they did they'd probably get punched. not even kidding.

i think a lot of this comes from what Sup Forums wishes Sup Forums had for a father. it's at the point were Sup Forums is blaming feminists for what is actually the traditional western male archetype. what a time to be alive.

What anomalies? We both used motherfucker in a sentence in posts not even a minute apart- We're not even saying the same thing. I hate tradition and I hate progression away from it.

Yeah, I should've said elemental.

There's no studying here. There's a direct observation that you're using proxies and that you suck at it.

Holy TL;DR! Where to begin with this shit?

>men showing feelings at all is a feminist invention
Let's start with this. I didn't read the rest. This is egregious enough. Why do you think men showing feelings isn't traditional? Why do you think a man had such a small role in the raising off his children? You appear to have little if any knowledge of pre-industrial civilization. A man's job used to be showing his sons how to do farmwork or passing along the knowledge of his trade. He would spend a lot of time with his children as he would work near them.

Oh...
I think I see what you mean user.

That statue is perverse as fuck. Men seizing womanhood for themselves but trying to do so as manly men.
Also, men show feelings. Jesus showed feelings all the time.

And fuck off w/ the proxy bullshit. I think it's you going up against a straw man army at your own command. I can't even begin to decipher your position- but it seems you want women as intellectual/spiritual entities and men as flesh and blood manifestations of Love. Or something...

>Men seizing womanhood for themselves but trying to do so as manly me
??? Do you realize the profound negative psychological impact that the lack of a loving father figure has on children? Stop perpetuating feminist dogma you fucking kike cunt! Men have always been good fathers!

>but you know that side that men need.
Nurturing

is she going to suck his cock?

Except that the majority of all rapist are leftist/democrat and the few sex scandals on the republican side are either consensual affairs in Argentina or faggot shit.

Loving father figures, absolutely. Not walking around w/ their dick out and ass out, carrying the child like they birthed it.
That statue is fucked up. It's from a perverse, bygone era that birthed this perverse, modern era.

Thas not a rendition of Jesus Christ. That never happened.