Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have some decency at least make the white transparent

>poland is the savior of the white race

kek

Give me the prescription for white.
GIVE IT TO ME OR I AM LEAVING THIS CHAT.

What scene is that in the matrix? I want to make a shitty edit of Morpheus getting killed by agents because Sargon can't verify if Morpheus is white or black. Was that in the second one?

>I want to make a shitty edit of Morpheus getting killed by agents because Sargon can't verify if Morpheus is white or black.
God damn I want to see that

put more than 5 minutes into your mspaint OP image you polck nigger

Sargon why the VPN

>Slavs
>White
fuckin kill yourself, tranny

What ideas?

slavs are a white ethnicity
I am ok if we don´t mix too much tho

Thanks Avar bro

what exactly did sargon do
im not seeing the big BTFO moment the alt lite is claiming here

Maybe you can do something scene with this scene from the first movie using subtitles.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4

Spencer rattled Sargon because he is everything Sargon is not:

> handsome
> rich
> educated at elite institutions
> politically relevant
> socially successful
> romantically successful
> has children

For a true e-celeb like Sargon, speaking with a household name like Spencer must be humiliating - especially because Sargon considers himself intellectually superior to Spencer. And yet, despite this supposed superiority, Spencer is a more successful man than Sargon in virtually every way. Of course, Sargon tries to mask his insecurity by deliberately misrepresenting Spencer’s positions and pretending like he’s “won” some sort of verbal game, but it always rings a bit hollow - even to himself. That’s why he insessesently interrupts Spencer but is reduced to hysterics when Spencer does the same, or worse - dominates him by dismissing his “well crafted” arguments as autistic or irrelevant. Sargon protests are not those of a man confident in his position, but rather of a small dog barking at a larger one because he is tiny and frightened.

At the end of the day, Spencer will go to bed in a home surrounded by bodyguards who sacrificed their careers and personal safety to protect him, with his model girlfriend to keep him warm. If he dies, he will be written about in textbooks and live on through his children and the thousands of people he inspired. Sargon will go to bed alone, in an cold economy apartment, surrounded by plastic frivolities. If he has any “friends,” he communicates with them only through some digital medium. When he dies, which given the disgusting state of his body might be soon, no one will mourn him, least of all his wife’s children. He is unemployed and overweight - his family doesn’t respect him. The only thing he will leave behind is a YouTube archive and a collection of video games. This is the only end for people who follow his nihilistic philosophy. The saddest part is that he is the most “successful” of his lot.

Both got into autistic screetching, I want a Europe and America wide ethnostate though so fook that cunt

I like Sargon, but this meme is gold

>Europe+America wide ethnostate
>Ethnostate
Are you fucking kidding me
Do you know what ethnicity means?
Jews are ironically trying to create ethnostate
Ethnostate of mutts without any sense of national identity

saved

it would be like Switzerland

ffs cunt don't catch me by the words. I want an ethnostate in every European nation and the USA and Canada. Fuck off.

So are you proposing that before a few decades ago people lived in the same area and never relocated and all the national boarders have remained the same?

Hey Richard

>Morpheus getting killed by agents because Sargon can't verify if Morpheus is white or black.

topjej

I don't get what you are trying to say
Switzerland is far, far, far from being an ethnostate.
only like 75%or 80% of Switzerland is actually swiss
I am saying that if you want to have an actual ethnostate, then you can only have 1 ethnicity inside of it.
That's why it is impossible to create Europe-Wide ethnostate
It's impossible by definition

>Ethnostate
>USA
>Canada
>any colonial nation
good luck pal

>has children
what? with this woman

jesus

looks white enough faggot

she looks like a man

So what, white kids is better than none

maybe go back to posting blacked threads moshie

The greatest theologian of Liberalism, Carl, finds another unpleasant fact.

>No arguments against the guy
>UGLY WIFE RREEEEEE

ffs Gustaf

>You're autistic
>You're autistic
>this is autistic

Richard Spencer's vocabulary is looking a little lackluster, 10 minutes in.

what the fuck is wrong with you

ffs wojciech i like Spencer, doesn't mean i have to like his wife

>What colour am I thinking of? What's that you can't read my mind? Then you can't define colour!

What did he mean by this?

nobody's buying your shit tord, post a pic of richard spencer's wife with your semen on it in the next 5 minutes or you're getting officially gassed

>what the fuck is wrong with you

What is this shit

Look at his glasses. It's the scene where Neo touches the mirror. "We need a signal," "we're losing him" or some bullshit. Great idea btw.

JUST

Cuck

If you can, maybe think about putting Sargon's face over Neo's in the glasses reflection.
And deliver the sauce, faggot.

Well, when you're communicating with a drooling retard like sargon, you have to dumb down your vocabulary.

Can Styx shut up about MUH OPPRESSION

Would have been more satisfying if it showed the entire removal and the aftermath.

>> politically relevant
the item you most wish was true, and isn't

sarglibs in denial

What did he mean by this?

upboated

How long until he goes full Trout?

>All. That. Shit.
Cia nigger detected

indeed, apparently hes deleting a load of comment because most are taking the piss out of him. check it out if you want a laugh here: youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y

None of those are true, Dicky.
You fat, poor, stupid, debating-with-streamers, neo-zionist, tranny-fucking, faggot.

>white
there are half-nigs I know who look whiter than that, blue eyes and everything.