Meanwhile while you were distracted

Trump sells you out to beaners

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367563-trump-asks-congress-for-18-billion-to-expand-mexico-border-wall
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/26/how-trump-plans-build-wall-along-us-mexico-border/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1515025646233.png
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/democrats-trump-okd-amnesty-dream-bill-3-3-million-illegals/
washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-pelosi-say-daca-deal-will-exclude-wall-after-dinner-with-trump/article/2634356
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7ocpRhDD8
youtube.com/watch?v=EnoDWDIMdfc
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good all we need is to legalize DACA to turn a huge number of hispanics to the republican party. The dems will wish they built a wall by the time this is done.

MAGA

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367563-trump-asks-congress-for-18-billion-to-expand-mexico-border-wall

Fake news, Trump asked for 18bn dollars for the wall

Politifact - July 26, 2016
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/26/how-trump-plans-build-wall-along-us-mexico-border/

>Trump has said the wall could cost $8 billion to $12 billion, be made of precast concrete, and rise 35 to 40 feet, or 50 feet, or higher. He’s said the wall doesn’t need to run the nearly 2,000 miles of the border, but half of that because of natural barriers.

What was that again, Shillenstein?

"part of immigration deal".

It's still getting built, but it won't be part of the deal.

1. Mexico is paying for it shill
2. NO AMNESTY PERIOD

>July 26, 2016

>Mexico is paying for it shill

Keep telling yourself that.

if its not part of the deal its not getting built. period

>Good all we need is to legalize DACA to turn a huge number of hispanics to the republican party.
That isn't how that works.

Doesn't it say that the wall is separated from DACA/immigration deal?

>YOU'RE A SHILL IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT SENIOR DONALD BUSH

>What is army corps of engineers

>Keep telling yourself that.

Well if that's the case Trump outright lied to his voters and will be held accountable for this betrayal.

I think that was his point

>from DACA/immigration deal?

WTF I love amnesty for illegals now

THANK YOU BASED TRUMP FOR GETTING AMNESTY DONE WHEN OBAMA COULN'T

Only idiots and children actually believed a word Trump said. So naturally Sup Forums loved him.

Politifact - July 26, 2016

>Trump has said the wall could cost $8 billion to $12 billion, be made of precast concrete, and rise 35 to 40 feet, or 50 feet, or higher. He’s said the wall doesn’t need to run the nearly 2,000 miles of the border, but half of that because of natural barriers.
Who lied about what?

NUMBER OF MILES OF THE WALL BUILT SINCE JANUARY 20, 2017: ZERO

You tards need to demand some receipts before Trump runs for re-election because you're looking like fools atm.

This is the same mistake Reagan made. They didn't turn Republican and California is now a blue state

LOOK I'M USING CAPS LIKE A TYPICAL Sup Forums USER BECAUSE IT'S CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL. WTF I'M WITH HER NOW

This is what people talk about when they say fake news. 2,200 miles is an estimate of the length of a wall the entire length of the border, including the length to enclose natural impasses and/or barriers. The actual length of the US/Mexico border is only 1,951 miles, and that 1,951 miles contains quite a few natural barriers that don't require any sort of wall. Some of the border also has areas that are relatively well defended with high wall/fences. Therefore you don't have to, or don't need to, build a wall in either of those locations. And therefore you don't need a wall that's 2,200 miles long.

Truth really hurts doesn't it, the wall isn't being built, period and Democrats will win back congress in 2018

I'm fucking DONE

nice wall faggots

Exactly. No gibs, no votes.

(((WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS SPAGET)))

Nice touch on the DONE part. Too bad it's getting built. Now if I picked up a job with Shareblue, is it paid by the reply or are you paid to post at certain time frames? Do you need to start threads or just comment in them? Do I need to submit Tax forms or is this generally under the table?

And this shows you never read the art of the deal. The man set a far bigger asking price and now got something no other president could and the Mexicans think they got a good deal, kind of like what the craots are trying to weasel out right now.
The guy is a better merchant than his son in law, he is doing great.

Why should anyone be surprised? You did the same thing yesterday (in a near identical thread), stealing away like a little bitch, right after your stupid shill thread narrative became unsustainable in the face of easily verifiable facts. Perhaps you could try typing in caps some more, like a real le Sup Forums poster? Whatever the case, you're absolutely terrible at your job, and if you have a supervisor they should definitely think about transferring you to another board.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Too bad it's getting built.

Ok user remind me how congress will pass a bill with 60 votes in the senate to pass a wall bill. Remind me again why Republifags spent all their capital on tax cuts for goldman sachs and richfags over a wall?

>You did the same thing yesterday

Right after I was done with your mom in bed, she's a 3/10 at best

i.4cdn.org/pol/1515025646233.png

>the art of the deal.

Art of the deal = give amnesty to beaners?

Wrong link. Fuck.

>And this shows you never read the art of the deal

To be fair, neither has Trump.

shut up shill, you've been caught trying to play with words. you're untrustworthy or you can't read, fuck off.

>give amnesty to beaners
Explain.

Trump has deported less illegals than Obama in his first year
Trump will sign into law amnesty for illegals, something Obama couldn't codify into law
Trump is literally their goy and I'm sick of you /r/the Donald faggots on here.

Codifying daca = amnesty for 3 million illegals to be US voters

I can see that you're obviously new at this. If you had been paying attention during your shill training, your supervisor would've warned you about replying to posts after your narrative has fallen apart. Doing so only bumps the thread, making that narrative failure more visible to the general board population. The appropriate tactic is to abandon the thread and make a new one, to try and refresh and re-introduce your narrative to an otherwise unaware audience.

Reference?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/democrats-trump-okd-amnesty-dream-bill-3-3-million-illegals/

SENIOR LE TRUMP THANK YOU FOR THE AMNESTY

Thanks for reminding me that the media cycle is just repeating itself from 3 months ago!

Remember when Chuck and Nancy lied their asses off about this exact same subject 3 months ago and all the paid shills reacted the exact same way?
Pepperidge farm members
washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-pelosi-say-daca-deal-will-exclude-wall-after-dinner-with-trump/article/2634356
Its actually all a word game to these people. They dont want (meaning Dems) to have to actually call it a wall
That is their negotiating stance
We'll give you anything , including a wall, as long as we dont call it a wall, just "enhanced fencing"
So stupid
Trump wont fall for it no fear lads

Interdusting, so he is making them into full time citizens and ergo tax payers. What's wrong with that, 'murica is a melting pot and he is a conservative, so he is doing good.

>Chuck and Nancy lied their asses

More like Trump lied his ass off faggot.

I'm going to call you, Rudolph the Red Nosed Shareblue Shill since, none of your Shareblue coworkers will shitpost on your shit post and you're forced to play their shill games all by yourself.

Remember:Sage and watch the Rage.

>More like Trump lied his ass off faggot.
citation needed.

Thats a big guy.

maga make Mexicans Republicans again

How about his entire campaign and presidency you fucking idiot.

Trump never said the wall would take up the entire border, holy fucking shit you morons

>build 10 mile fence
>SEE LOOK I DID A THINg

I fucking love Ann Coulter so much.

She supported Trump because of his IDEAS, not his cult of personality bullshit.
And the second Trump outed himself as another puppet, she jumped ship.

She is like a wizard, always being 2 years ahead of everyone else.

2:45
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7ocpRhDD8

>It's still getting built,
When? He's too busy getting in spats with Bannon and sabre-rattling Iran to actually get started on the issue that got him elected

It can also be up to 2199 miles you walking waste of space. As long as it keeps niggers out no one cares about semantics.

She's also a one-trick pony at this point

Only cucks and morons believe CNN.

>Only idiots and children actually believed a word Trump said. So naturally Sup Forums loved him.

What really happened is Sup Forums imagined Trump was more extreme than he really was. They ignored his actual policy positions in doing this.

B-Based!!!1

It's not part of it, because it's happening either way. Go slide somewhere else.

go away Ann

She's seemingly the only one holding Trump to his promises

He
Is
Going
To
Make
It
Legal
For
Any
American
Citizen
To
Execute
Any
Illegal
Alien
Trespassing
On
Our
Soil

No
Wall
Needed

Again, Trump always said he would expedite the return of those on DACA to the United States. He would end the program, but he wouldn't leave them out to dry.

If you take issue with that you should have paid attention to his actual positions in the fucking primaries

Instead it will just be another war for Israel.
Trump is super based :DD
dog bless :DDDD

......I'll wait until he either tweets/Gives a speech on it. Otherwise I'm disregarded this.
>the hill

This. No matter what we do to appease the beans, they will still come here and demand more.

>......I'll wait until he either tweets/Gives a speech on it. Otherwise I'm disregarded this.

He did...as far back as 2015. He never advocated for a wall across the entire border.

Wasn't the wall put into the dhs budget?

He
Is
Going
To
Make
It
Legal
For
Any
American
Citizen
To
Execute
Any
Illegal
Alien
Trespassing
On
Our
Soil

No
Wall
Needed

Careful, user, /ptg/ can't handle the concept of loving the idea but not the man. They think holding Trump accountable is tantamount to treason.

>amnesty
what a fucking meme. amnesty for what? from what?
>LA County Admits Number Of Registered Voters At 144% Of Resident Citizens Of Voting Age
they are already here unchecked. we need 100k ICE army.

How many times does Trump have to betray you before you /ptg/ faggots wake up?
There is no 4D chess behind this, I promise.

>blomph isnt getting everything done in his first 2 years so hes finished

Hi Ann, I didn't know you posted here

People really believed it was something more than brilliant rhetoric?

It'd be an improvement over sitting in front of your computer doing fuck all all day, you fat freak.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnoDWDIMdfc

>1 day ago
>and we will have a wall

You dumb fuck

See

See

Exactly, he is yet to contradict himself yet on the wall. The issue here is people believing Trump said things he never said - that the wall would be across the entire US-Mexico border. In reality, a physical wall is just a portion of border security.

maga civic-nationalist cocksuckers are going to be the first to die

>he is yet to contradict himself yet on the wall.

Except those times when he said there is no wall behind closed doors.

>that the wall would be across the entire US-Mexico border.

Kill yourself faggot.

Mexico pays for nothing

If the wall hasn't been started by now, it's never going to happen. Hate to be the guy to break it to you.

He has globalist masters who already told him that he can't have the wall and must keep accepting more brown people flooding across our borders. It's a done settled issue.

Ironically killed by rioting migrants most likely

>1:15-1:22

I think he says it very clear. 1 day ago.

>Mexico pays for nothing

Another broken Trump promise, the lying dorito in chief

>I think he says it very clear. 1 day ago.

Kill yourself you cocksucking faggot, we aren't buying the empty promises when you send pence to push for amnesty.

>Doesn't expect a physical 2,200 mile wall
President Trump is right. With today's tech, we can monitor thousands of miles with drones, underground sensors, lasers, etc...

With the threat of cartels, traffickers and terror groups.(along with different countries IC groups having operation centers nearby), the southern border needs military protection along with a physical wall.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I sometimes wonder if posters like this are actually shitskins playing some sort of 4D chess themselves and realizing Trump is actually good for their Mexican hombres, so they defend him.