>>155672578

lol

i waited 6 minutes and this is my first reply

not my best friday night

>colonialism can work

Yes, in civilized non-shitskin countries.

Isn't it weird how some society works and the other does not. I guess there are no simple bloody obvious answers ...

Its a legit article? I thought libs hated colonialism

Sorry m80, we're after sunset
>typed by my shabbos goy

fucking kek, niggers btfo'd.
>tfw
why live?

relax user we read it I just don't know what to contribute other than lol. This really goes against the entire leftist narrative. Something is not right here.

the real question is: why do niggers have low IQs? I have been thinking about this and I think that it is because they have no winters.

winter requires individuals to be diligent and hard working, and more important they need to be able to postpone gratification.

I think these qualities were selected for in europeans, while niggers got by with the strategy: "get it, while the getting is good".

cheeky bump

The city-state is unironically the ideal form of social organization.

Or Hong Kong.
Or, you know, the United States of America.

It's almost as if civilisation is a good thing.

that temple is about 10 mins from my house

it is historically obsolete im afraid. you can basically count the number of city states in the world on your fingers because they require very specific strategic geopolitical positioning to do so.

Isn't everything 10 minutes from your house?

this one image invalidates entire fields of 'social science'. It's actually hilarious how much time, effort, and money is spent on studiously ignoring this picture

Unironically, Japan.

The most stable monarchy in history.

Two periods of global isolation from the world that successfully lasted for centuries and during that time, no major wars happened.

no actually. sometimes it takes up to 40 mins.

>Two periods
tokugawa shogunate, and..? pretty sure the shogunate tried to invade korea

Are you an expat? I really need a change of pace and wanted to seek out a job in a civilized part of Asia because I'm going nowhere here. What resources can I check out for International work if there are any?

>he's so retarded he forgets WW2 happened
The Japanese Monarchy has survived this long because the Monarchy has no power dumbass. It's purely a ceremonial position. I'm not an expert on Japanese history and even I know they've had numerous civil wars between Samurai Warlords for control of the country.

You could at least archive it, why give views to the guardian.

Anyway, why Singapore and not other British colonial city states like Hong Kong?

bump

>are you an expat?
basically no. im just a shitty 3rd worlder who managed to get pr and make lots of money on crypto. theres no cap gains tax for residents.

What the fug!

for some reason there is no flag next to your ID user but your opinion is pretty based

They try to reject their race and heritage but sometimes they can't resist being a little white.

They only will support colonialism if it's non-whites that are doing it.

For example, you don't see them crying about what China is doing in Africa.

Lmao Singapore is an almost entirely Han Chinese dictatorship

lol

It's almost like being a tiny island located in the best trading spot on the planet had its advantages. By this metric muslims everywhere are great, just look at UAE or Qatar

They want to rebrand globalism before the concept goes down the drain of history.

bump